• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia VS Eco Summer/Spring

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for a house in JB and have great interest in Setia Eco Cascadia and Eco Summer/Spring. I love the unique concept of these two projects. I am impressed particularly with Eco Summer/Spring when i visited their gallery last week. Can anyone share or advise me which is the best bet now for investment purpose.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
For investment have u also considered nearby Setia Tropika?
Mainly for connectivity to NSH. The other 2 might be tricky come 2016/7.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
For investment have u also considered nearby Setia Tropika?
Mainly for connectivity to NSH. The other 2 might be tricky come 2016/7.

You mean kempas area? Kempas utama? I don't see any new projects there. SEC or EW are still my top priority.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
define "investment". for own stay choose whichever house you like. for investment esp rental, don't think it's good. for cap appreciation, have to wait a long time.

Not for own stay at the moment. Rental for the first few years. How much that area?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for a house in JB and have great interest in Setia Eco Cascadia and Eco Summer/Spring. I love the unique concept of these two projects. I am impressed particularly with Eco Summer/Spring when i visited their gallery last week. Can anyone share or advise me which is the best bet now for investment purpose.

For own stay, both are good if you like the concept. Since you mentioned is for investment, my opinion is both are not an ideal choice. However, if force me to choose between the two, Eco Summer should be a better choice than SEC.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To add on to Bro Malpaso, it is only common sense that you view the houses n the neighbourhood yourself and decide which is suitable for your budget and your taste. It's like asking us whether Benz is a better car or BMW is better. No one answer fits all. But a word of caution. There are individuals who will talk bad about certain projects without facts in this forum so it will be wise to read back some of the threads to identify who these unscrupulous agents are. Btw welcome to the forum n we hope you will be able to make a sound investment in due course.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
For own stay, both are good if you like the concept. Since you mentioned is for investment, my opinion is both are not an ideal choice. However, if force me to choose between the two, Eco Summer should be a better choice than SEC.

Thanks for sharing your view. When i asked the EW salesman, he told me the new phase selling at RM760K before rebate. I think SEC is more expensive now.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think EW will be much better and cheaper than the unpredictable SP Setia SEC. Anyway, look carefully at the floor plan design of Eco Summer unit. If you can accept the weird design (no windows for all the toilets, toilet in the middle, very small built-up size etc), go for it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
haiz.... someone here cant even answer simple question by Zigzag, is SEC or EW better? Both is good? You expect ZigZag to buy two houses? This is how you help new forumers here? Even i don't really like both project, at least i gave my honest view.

SP Setia is obviously unpredictable because till now, they have not appoint any leader or person to replace the previous CEO. Actually, it is war between Tan Sri Liew's EW and PNB's SP Setia. Having Eco summer just beside SEC is a nightmare to SP Setia. I know many people who have bought SEC earlier are trying hard to sell them even before the house is completed. Many are concern SEC may end up like Taman Pelangi Indah(TPI). TPI once was a very nice place to stay and the greenery environment at that time is top class. However, that was before the takeover of I&P by PNB. With PNB incharge, Taman Pelangi Indah is so run down that even the lake is full of rubbish. Just why, even with the weird and small floor plan design at Eco Summer, in my opinion is till a better choice than SEC.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Malpaso. You are right as usual. Village idiot is back and wants to start a fight again as usual. Think we all ignore this low life , low points scum.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP Setia has got tons of money and is sister company to Sime Darby property and I&P. Hopefully somebody who is "expert" in property here knows about sime darby's project quality (hint: it's pretty good). Money talks when it comes to developers. It's not "unpredictable". Both EW and SP Setia should be good, EW being under the management of tan sri and team, will be very dynamic moving forward. which is good for that whole area of north tebrau. BDO and seri austin will benefit greatly from SP Setia and EW branded developments there.

Thanks malpaso on your feedback. Glad to know that you have a house there. Agree that both are good. That is why i still seriously zooming at these 2 projects.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
haiz.... someone here cant even answer simple question by Zigzag, is SEC or EW better? Both is good? You expect ZigZag to buy two houses? This is how you help new forumers here? Even i don't really like both project, at least i gave my honest view.

SP Setia is obviously unpredictable because till now, they have not appoint any leader or person to replace the previous CEO. Actually, it is war between Tan Sri Liew's EW and PNB's SP Setia. Having Eco summer just beside SEC is a nightmare to SP Setia. I know many people who have bought SEC earlier are trying hard to sell them even before the house is completed. Many are concern SEC may end up like Taman Pelangi Indah(TPI). TPI once was a very nice place to stay and the greenery environment at that time is top class. However, that was before the takeover of I&P by PNB. With PNB incharge, Taman Pelangi Indah is so run down that even the lake is full of rubbish. Just why, even with the weird and small floor plan design at Eco Summer, in my opinion is till a better choice than SEC.

Thanks cslong for your honest view. Your views on this are informative, appreciate it. Infact, i agree that Eco summer would be a better choice but is just that my wife is still undecided.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks cslong for your honest view. Your views on this are informative, appreciate it. Infact, i agree that Eco summer would be a better choice but is just that my wife is still undecided.

Hi zigzag. Have you considered princess RnF cove condo. Everyone here knows cslong is a salesman promoting heavily on this property while he likes to slag other local developers. Maybe you can consider his honest view on RnF property too. Plus I heard now RnF got massive lelong cos over supply of units. Bring ur wife go see the units. She might like it. I heard it is De Best property to invest nowadays. Cheena developer. No risks. Cos Cheena developer more unlikely to collapse compared to local. That's what the salesman keeps saying.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha.....someone here just cannot tahan others saying good things about me. Well, i have been really honest and straight foward all the time. New forummers have to be careful as these people like to slander and make rude comments if we have diverse view from them. For your info, people like vohkster and his gangs are famous in this forum for being rude and ill manner. Just watch his comment carefully from now on and you know what i mean later.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi zigzag. Have you considered princess RnF cove condo. Everyone here knows cslong is a salesman promoting heavily on this property while he likes to slag other local developers. Maybe you can consider his honest view on RnF property too. Plus I heard now RnF got massive lelong cos over supply of units. Bring ur wife go see the units. She might like it. I heard it is De Best property to invest nowadays. Cheena developer. No risks. Cos Cheena developer more unlikely to collapse compared to local. That's what the salesman keeps saying.

Don't duah zigzag.ha ha....buy where also can but don't ever buy the Princess Cove RnF.
So many units...i think will still feel like singapore.
Chinese developer dunno will anyhow reclaim land or not.
Better play safe. Now every few days will hear about the iskander condo oversupply news.
Don't buy Princess Cove.
i rather buy TPI then to buy Princess Cove.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

honestly...for investment purpose....don't buy properties now. Not in JB , not in Singapore.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Vohkster. Thanks for your view. As what i said, i have no intention to buy condo.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't duah zigzag.ha ha....buy where also can but don't ever buy the Princess Cove RnF.
So many units...i think will still feel like singapore.
Chinese developer dunno will anyhow reclaim land or not.
Better play safe. Now every few days will hear about the iskander condo oversupply news.
Don't buy Princess Cove.
i rather buy TPI then to buy Princess Cove.

Is buying SEC or Eco Summer safe? Care to share with me which one is better? I need to hear more views on this two projects.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zigzag I was puling your leg. Everyone here knows it. :p by the way have you visited both showrooms already? What are your own thoughts when the salespeople talk to you?