• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL too preoccupied with his Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts to rule SG

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee Hsien Loong marks 3rd year on social media with video

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong checking his Facebook account in this 2012 photo. Mr Lee marked his third year on social media on April 20. -- PHOTO: ST FILE

BY CHEW HUI MIN

SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday marked his third anniversary on social media and thanked his supporters with a video looking back at his posts in the past year.

He wrote on Facebook: "Today marks my third year on Facebook and Twitter. I hope you have enjoyed my posts. I've certainly had fun doing them, and hearing from you. Thanks especially those who have shared your own stories, suggested places for my #guesswhere and #justforfun posts, and raised ideas on many issues. Here are some highlights from the past year. Thank you for your support! - LHL"

Highlights in the video ranged from state events like having nasi lemak with Indonesian President Joko Widodo, to more personal ones like bumping into the Lee family's former driver Goh Khoon Seng.

Mr Lee joined Facebook on April 20, 2012 and has amassed more than 740,000 likes on his official Facebook page.

He has about 163,000 followers on Twitter, and 97,000 followers on Instagram which he joined about a year later.

Last year, Mr Lee also made a video to thank his supporters to mark the second anniversary he joined social media.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your cyber 亲民 tactics don't fool me, Pinky. :wink:

And they actually celebrate an anniversary for such a thing? How desperate can the PAP get? :rolleyes:

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
His internet connection must be super fast for office and home 24x7 without disruption, supporting him must be stressful...lol