• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy wanted to bail out Amos Yee. But He need to go Malaysia shopping first!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why are you so eager to get Roy to bail him? Since you and me want him to stay for months, may I propose a few years. Can?

Only your masters may not agree. One Chia Thye Poh locked up for 28 years is bad enough for the old emperor. You think the clown prince wants to travel that route?

Since when I eager to want him to come out??? I just saw the news said that Roy wanted to bail him out, but he cannot do it because he need to go Malaysia call chicken... After song Liao should have do what he said...

I only have O level, never had a master... PAP want to lock him up 23 years so be it... They lose power so be it... No matter which party rule sg... I still have to get up early in the morning and go to work so as to support my family... I do not believe that once opposition party rule, I can sit around and get paid...:rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blogger Roy Ngerng, who was found to have defamed Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in a May 15 blog post last year, yesterday claimed that he was trying to bail out Yee but failed to do so as he had to go to Malaysia.

That's what friends are for !

However, as always, the spirit is willing , but the flesh is weak.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the judge had changed his bail to a Court Bail instead of a Police Bail, it means that his parents won't even need to produce the money (S$20k in this case) to the Court, but will only need to show its availability when needed.

Even in such circumstances, his parents are still unwilling to bail him, it goes further to prove that his parents have given up on rehabilitating him, and as a last resort, to let the law to do it on their behalf. I think the parents are wise in doing so.

And I should also think that nobody in this forum would have known him better than his own parents.

Maybe you are right.

I will go a step further. By refusing to bail him out, the strategy could well be to ask for fine or probation later on - during mitigation. Lawyer will apprise DJ accused already tasted remand life no need to incarcerate. If jail term, syre to be longer than remand. So, the refusal to bail.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since the judge had changed his bail to a Court Bail instead of a Police Bail, it means that his parents won't even need to produce the money (S$20k in this case) to the Court, but will only need to show its availability when needed.

Even in such circumstances, his parents are still unwilling to bail him, it goes further to prove that his parents have given up on rehabilitating him, and as a last resort, to let the law to do it on their behalf. I think the parents are wise in doing so.

And I should also think that nobody in this forum would have known him better than his own parents.

Maybe you are right.

I will go a step further. By refusing to bail him out, the strategy could well be to ask for fine or probation later on - during mitigation. Lawyer will apprise DJ accused already tasted remand life no need to incarcerate. If jail term, syre to be longer than remand. So, the refusal to bail.