• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy wanted to bail out Amos Yee. But He need to go Malaysia shopping first!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his parents want to embarass AGC.
if you dont believe, you will see soon.
by this friday AGC will release him unconditionally.

what can AGC do? jail him indefinitely? that would be good

I thought Roy will bail him out after he came back from Malaysia blowing wind massage???:rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
his parents want to embarass AGC.
if you dont believe, you will see soon.
by this friday AGC will release him unconditionally.

what can AGC do? jail him indefinitely? that would be good

I agree with your assessment. Many of the PAP IB desperately want him bailed out. The authorities are in panic mode now.

What is a 16 year old kid doing in jail? Seditious charges? LOL!

Disparaging remarks against Christianity? Lagi LOL!!!
When did the state become a protector of Christianity?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Another thread mocking at opposition supporters Roy and Amos.

Another link thread diverting traffic to PAPpy websites. Si Froggy boh cho kang again.
:biggrin:

WTF all PAP IBs like me work on shift and we are volunteers only you think can catch everything meh? I got a life too you know?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since the judge had changed his bail to a Court Bail instead of a Police Bail, it means that his parents won't even need to produce the money (S$20k in this case) to the Court, but will only need to show its availability when needed.

Even in such circumstances, his parents are still unwilling to bail him, it goes further to prove that his parents have given up on rehabilitating him, and as a last resort, to let the law to do it on their behalf. I think the parents are wise in doing so.

And I should also think that nobody in this forum would have known him better than his own parents.

hey loser, you have not answer my question...

what mistake has Amos make ??? hello?????

it proves that his parents want to shame the PAP govt for arresting a 16 year old..

i ask you 2 questions and you never answer... you said that he make mistakes ...so what mistake has Amos make??? you got no balls to answer or dunno how to answer???

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You too lazy to watch the news???

Yee was charged at State Courts on Mar 31. The three charges were under Section 298 and Section 292(1)(a) of the Penal Code, as well as Section 4(1)(b) of the Protection from Harassment Act.

For the first charge under Section 298, the charge sheet stated that the YouTube video created by Yee "contained remarks against Christianity, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians in general".

hey loser, you have not answer my question...

what mistake has Amos make ??? hello?????

it proves that his parents want to shame the PAP govt for arresting a 16 year old..

i ask you 2 questions and you never answer... you said that he make mistakes ...so what mistake has Amos make??? you got no balls to answer or dunno how to answer???

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
right now, many lawyers having coffee in China Town (beside state court) and they agree and read Amos Yee

This is because unlike other charges, seditious charges are nothing. Amos Yee is underage and he is staying in the single room jail..

His room got Hello Kitty toys,
And tv to watch Barney?

:biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too lazy to watch the news???

Yee was charged at State Courts on Mar 31. The three charges were under Section 298 and Section 292(1)(a) of the Penal Code, as well as Section 4(1)(b) of the Protection from Harassment Act.

For the first charge under Section 298, the charge sheet stated that the YouTube video created by Yee "contained remarks against Christianity, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians in general".
Why even bother to reply to such a ladyboy? You are just wasting your valuable time on him. This bugger is beyond hope. You see I don't even want to reply to him nowadays. Let him rant for all he wants and see how long he can lasts being alone himself here. I see him like the piece of shit which I've just released into my toilet bowl this morning.

He talks so much here, but can't even bail out that boy during the last weekend. What a real loser he is? Who would have believed in all his shit here?

It clearly demonstrates that all of Amos' die-hard "supporters" here are faked and hypocrites. When he's in dire need, none of these hypocrites in this forum will even turn up to offer.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why even bother to reply to such a ladyboy? You are just wasting your valuable time on him. This bugger is beyond hope. You see I don't even want to reply to him nowadays. Let him rant for all he wants and see how long he can lasts being alone himself here. I see him like the piece of shit which I've just released into my toilet bowl this morning.

He talks so much here, but can't even bail out that boy during the last weekend. What a real loser he is? Who would have believed in all his shit here?

It clearly demonstrates that all of Amos' die-hard "supporters" here are faked and hypocrites. When he's in dire need, none of these hypocrites in this forum will even turn up to offer.

You cannot even answer what you have stated as in what mistake has Amos committed.. You just blow in and out of your PAP master dick.. When PAP says he has make a mistake, you just follow and tell the world Amos has make a mistake..

You can't answer because you are afraid that you will offend your PAP master and hence your disgrace toilet rice bowl. You got no balls because your fucking salary depends on it.

Is this how you earn your fucking living? U are a fucking disgrace to all human beings.!!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN he got time to post his blog to those international organization but did not go bail Amos Yee???

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy not back from his massage in Malaysia yet??? He did not bail Amos out today... Or he did not walk his talk???

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are the PAP IB so keen to have Amos bailed out? May I suggest... Yingge, winners and the whole lot of losers IB here, please go bail him out since that is what your masters wanted. And stop asking us to do the job for you!

The papzis put him there, let them take him out. Regretting now?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
How IB? Stumped?

IB : Yingge, mojito, winners, Hans, Justified, zeroo, jokers and the whole lot of losers? The IB all coming here one after another... trying to cajole one of us to post bail!

Hey IB, it ain't gonna happen. I very much prefer the clown prince to clean up the shit himself. Or rot for the whole world to see!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the PAP IB so keen to have Amos bailed out? May I suggest... Yingge, winners and the whole lot of losers IB here, please go bail him out since that is what your masters wanted. And stop asking us to do the job for you!

The papzis put him there, let them take him out. Regretting now?

Bail him out??? This Bo ka si kin na better lock up for a few months... PAP lose vote none of my business...:biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bail him out??? This Bo ka si kin na better lock up for a few months... PAP lose vote none of my business...:biggrin:

Then why are you so eager to get Roy to bail him? Since you and me want him to stay for months, may I propose a few years. Can?

Only your masters may not agree. One Chia Thye Poh locked up for 28 years is bad enough for the old emperor. You think the clown prince wants to travel that route?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How IB? Stumped?

IB : Yingge, mojito, winners, Hans, Justified, zeroo, jokers and the whole lot of losers? The IB all coming here one after another... trying to cajole one of us to post bail!

Hey IB, it ain't gonna happen. I very much prefer the clown prince to clean up the shit himself. Or rot for the whole world to see!

I du-lan liao my nick not inside