• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is Now The Victim Of A Online Lynch Mob

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Martyn See

11149421_10203916007556328_4312148145065283095_n.j  pg

Warning : Some graphic language.

TOP 20 INSULTS ON AMOS YEE (AND HIS PARENTS)

There's hundreds out there, but here are the top 20 as gleaned from comments on his blog.
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/donate-to-help-amos-yee/#comments

20. JON SAYS: I would like to donate my sperm to your future spouse. You shouldn’t breed.

19. JD SAYS: Amos Yee you should bear the consequences yourself. Looking at the bigger picture, most likely you will be going in & getting buttfucked. You deserve it and you are a menace to society. People like you will not prosper, just know how to bitch & moan & when in trouble, use OPM (other people’s money) to bail you out. Not this time.

18. BRYANT3000 SAYS: Have your parents abandoned you and/or kicked you out of the house? If not, I hope they do, for the useless piece of junk that you are.

17. KEN TAN SAYS: You are seriously one fucked up kid… I really do pity your parents for raising an asshole like you… Just think and reflect on your actions in jail…… People like you have to learn thru the hard way…

16. LEE CHER CHUAN SAYS: Boy, i feel for your parents. I will donate, donate a punch in your fuck face.

15. SERVEYOURIGHT SAYS: You are an ungrateful piece of shit. What have you done to earn the right to criticise others? You deserve the shit you are in now. You want to challenge the establishment and asked for other people’s money to bail you out? what a piece of shameless shit. You make your own parents embarassed of you, I hope you will have kids who give you the same grief.

14. JOE SAYS: Chinese speak like an ang MO… Amos Yee prepare to go jail…

13. ANONYMOUS SAYS: I thought someone ask LHL to dance with him? Why is it now resorting to what roy nerng had done by asking for donations? You deserve for whatever had happen to you. You did not make your parents proud of you instead now have to depend on them to clean your backside after you have shit by apologising to LHL on behalf of you on through the reporters. Aren’t you a bit ashamed of yourself and your actions? If you are a guy with balls then face up to your own shits yourself and stop asking for donations like that Ball Less Roy did. Go ahead and dance like what you so arrogantly said on that video. No 1 will pity you cause you deserve it and also to spend time in changi to let you learn your lesson and how to dance and also how to get buttfucked.

12. ANUSYEE SAYS: bloody crazy idiot cunt.. I will donate pee and poo for you.. Havent you learnt about consequences hey??

11. DIELLE SAYS: We’re praying for you, Amos. Praying that you’ll enjoy a good buttfucking while behind bars.

10. DAYOWL SAYS: Accept my humble gifts….1. A straight jacket 2. 500 Piranhas to consume your dirt ( cos you dont deserve the cheapest coffin … lest your corpse contaminate the mother_land…. nor do you be allowed cremation….. less you pollute the clean air with your ignorance & filth.
Frankly… i dont think you should go jail…. 100 whippings then shipped out to whichever western states who believe in your diminished state of mind.

9. BASTARD SAYS: I thought you would have learnt some lessons by having your ass thrown in jail, but clearly not. You should pay them another visit soon, although I am not sure if you would show any remorse. I would donate to Changi Prison for them to lock you up for life smile emoticon

8. MATRIXLYN SAYS: Your parents give birth to a piece of char siew better. If you brave enough to complain, then suck it up and accept the conseqiuences. You want to complain corruption in Singapore? Pffuuf. Please come to Malaysia and understand the true meaning of corruption. Singapore already ranked as one of the least corrupted countries in the world. yet dick heads like you, instead of studying hard to repay your parents, needs to be an attention whore and show the world how ‘clever’ you are by meaningless accusation and insults. You are not even 0.0000001% of Lee Kuan Yew or ever will be.
I pity your parents. They should disown you.

7. JON SAYS: After all the trouble you have caused your parents and then this !!! There is something really pathological about you and no decent human being will do something like this to their own family. I think you really are autistic . May I appeal that you do yourself a favor by seeing a psychiatrist soonest possible.

6. AI SAYS: Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Shame on you little boy. Please go and rot in jail. Hopefully by rotting, whatever left of you can learn some manners and keep your rotten foul mouth shut! Congrats!

5. AB ABSURDUM SAYS: Un Un Un Unbelievable! This young prick becomes a disgrace to Singaporeans and now wants “toilet roll” from us to wipe the shit that has exited from his a-hole and made contact with the fan!

4. ANUSFCKYEE SAYS: Cant believe u have the cheek to beg for money u pathetic fella. You deserve to go jail. And get buttfcked.

3. VERITAS SAYS: Hi, huge fan of your work.
Just wanna make some enquiries with regards to the donation to your cause.
1. How do I send a middle-finger via bank transfer? The last I checked, they only accepted SGD notes or coins.
2. On second thought, I would really love for you to buy that jelly and will donate money to that cause. You’re gonna need that KY jelly so that your first night in prison will be a smooth (no pun intended) one. Also, so you don’t squeal like a pig and disturb the other inmates’ rest time.

2. BOWLINGBALLS SAYS: since you are so talented, upload to youtube a video of you dropping 16 pounds bowling ball from a height of 2 meters to your dick. For each drop, i’ll give you $1.
take a stapler and stapler your nuts. for each stapler into your nuts, i’ll give you $1

1. THE REAL GOD SAYS: Awaiting video “Amos Yee is finally dead!”

-------------------------------

PM Lee cautions against lynch mob mentality

https://www.facebook.com/martynsee/posts/10203910413976492?pnref=story

End of Article​

[video=youtube;rLUYAlRpfFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLUYAlRpfFk[/video]

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
While forumers are criticizing LKY, these mob is crucifying Amos! What is the difference to also crucify LKY in return?

LKY is a dead God to these brainwashed people who cannot stand any criticism of him. He cannot at all be criticized!

Amos is a small fry to be hanged dry till he is dead! He makes hard hitting statements which are in a way true. He will be hanged for them!

That is the difference.

Last edited:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is Ans a hero or what?

It seems there are enough stupid people here praising him for what he has done. Even reveling him like some folk hero for standing up to a "regime".

And Anus The Shit Mouth got famous for his mega hit video on the Internet.

Now he is being lynched!!??!!!!

POOR Anus ........must be sore ......

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes POOR Poor Amos...

The poor sinkies do not see what is happening to this POOR Amos? Some are going down to the levels of the people in Jesus times when they bayed for his blood. An innocent man sent to his crucifixion.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tide has change, gone are the days when anti PAP message went viral with sings and praises. Can't wait for the next GE.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously there is a mob mentality in Spore which is supported by some in the PAP.
When these same people find out that their CPF is gone, how will they react :confused:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEAR AUTHORITIES, THANKS FOR PROTECTING US FROM A 16 YEAR OLD BOY

A 16-year-old is spending the weekend in prison because of a YouTube video. His parents have decided not to post bail. It’s likely they’re holding back for fear the boy might breach some very onerous conditions imposed by the court. I imagine it must be stressful to have a child who insists on pushing boundaries - pushing hard despite knowing full well that doing so might mean serious trouble. The boy’s parents must be under immense pressure.

But what boundaries did this kid breach? He insulted a dead politician. He made fun of a religious figure. He was rude. He was arrogant. He was “dumb” not to back down. And when authorities hauled him off to court, he smiled and ate a banana. How dare he? This boy, this attention-seeking child who won’t play by the rules we’ve all been conditioned to follow.

Twenty-one people thought it was their duty as upstanding citizens to report the boy for his behavior. The fabric of our society is apparently so fragile, so poorly woven together, one YouTube video is all it takes to tear us apart.

No one seems to be asking why we think so little of this fabric. Why are we not made of stronger stuff?

Even before the boy was arrested, one man openly fantasized about castrating the child and stuffing his private parts into his mouth. Online, other people said he should be put in prison, whipped, whacked, exiled. When the police came for him, a collective squeal of glee erupted across the Internet. Adults celebrated. They knew this would happen. It served him right. The kid, apparently, had it coming. He was fully aware that he’d crossed some invisible line, but he was not repentant. Even worse, he appeared to relish the limelight.

But was the line in the right place, or even necessary to begin with?

And now, the boy is spending the weekend in prison. Police handcuffed him when they led him out of court. He is to be tried as an adult.

Twenty-one Singaporeans can congratulate themselves for defending the nation against a 16-year-old. For safeguarding the boundaries. For being offended enough, concerned enough, patriotic enough to set the police on a child.

And the rest of us? The rest of us should play happily and gratefully in the corner we’ve so conscientiously painted ourselves into. The rest of must remember never to participate in the dangerous act of boundary-crossing. A 16-year-old did, and he is now being treated like a criminal - because jailing a child makes Singapore a much better place.

Lynn Lee

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/lynnl/posts/10152676082207554?pnref=story

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEAR AUTHORITIES, THANKS FOR PROTECTING US FROM A 16 YEAR OLD BOY

And the rest of us? The rest of us should play happily and gratefully in the corner we’ve so conscientiously painted ourselves into. The rest of must remember never to participate in the dangerous act of boundary-crossing. A 16-year-old did, and he is now being treated like a criminal - because jailing a child makes Singapore a much better place.

Lynn Lee

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/lynnl/posts/10152676082207554?pnref=story

If you feel a 16 yr old boy telling the truth smack right in your bitch face as crossing dangerous boundaries, then you must be daft not to know that your Pappy master themselves have crossed these boundaries many times to make sure you are not able to determine how you are leading your own freaking life.

Now, when will Gong Chee Bye wake up?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLEASE DON'T USE MY RELIGION AS THE BOGEYMAN IN POLITICS

Exactly what I as a professed Christian do not want to see has happened, where press and law enforcers have used so-called rant against the religious figure in my faith as basis for charging this youth, when in fact the primary rant was NOT about Jesus Christ or the Church but about Lee Kuan Yew. To apply the Sedition Act and other charges, they have taken silly if not idiotic complaints from Christians and used it in this maneuver.

The whole rant was bad taste and idiotic in itself, and focused not on religion but a political figure. This sort of exposes the sly hand at work and does not auger well for an era after Lee, perhaps is in indictment of his intolerance and highhandedness toward political criticism. In this case, it was simply a poor taste comic satire gone awry. Please grow up, Singapore.

I am so ashamed of how this has simply gone overboard! Like the Marxist plot all over again where religion is used as the bogeyman for politicians to suppress thought and opinion. Even if the rant was ridiculous, at worst, it is just a child's misinformed opinions. Now, it will turn into some sort of culling of creative freedom and feed another cause.

---

I wonder if I record and gather evidence of Protestants spreading offensive remarks and falsehoods towards the Catholic faith would constitute a basis for 'wounding religious feelings' might apply as well. I wonder if atheists posting anti-religious sentiments in Singapore online could also face the same suppression? How is the wounding of religious sensitivities to be proved?

I have heard diatribes of utter nonsense hurled towards my faith beliefs and always felt that being wounded reflects the authenticity of belief where my response is not one of retaliation and hatred but compassion and understanding.

I feel that Christianity is being 'used' as a bogeyman in this case of political interest and someone in the Christian caucus should speak up and stop AG by withdrawing the complaint or file a counter claim. I feel sorry for the so-called Christians who filed the police report. There are more important concerns that a juvenile's silly jibe at the Son of God who faced more violent insults at his trial.

Stop using my faith and religion under the Sedition Act in this case and try it for its own offence to the Government of PAP or poor taste in judgement.

Thomas Tyrone Beiron Tay

*Article first appeared on Thomas' personal facebook page here and here.
http://therealsingapore.com/content/please-dont-use-my-religion-bogeyman-politics

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COMMENT: What Amos Yee is going through is far bigger than just one boy

2015-04-17T093633Z_1796885942_GF10000062475_RTRMADP_3_SINGAPORE-TEENS-ARREST.JPG

Kirsten Han is a Singaporean blogger, journalist and filmmaker. She is also involved in the We Believe in Second Chances campaign for the abolishment of the death penalty. A social media junkie, she tweets at @kixes. The views expressed are her own.

I arrived at the State Courts on Friday just in time to see journalists pouring out of the courtroom, following a Deputy Public Prosecutor into a media huddle. He was going through the conditions of Amos Yee’s bail, now transferred from police to court bail. His parents had not yet decided whether they were going to post bail this time.
Friends who had been in the courtroom told me that Amos had been whisked out of his closed pre-trial conference in handcuffs. The whole thing had been so quick that he hadn’t even had a chance to look up and see that people he knew were there for moral support.
The major events have since been reported in the media. Amos is spending the weekend in remand. No one has yet come forward to bail him out. The bail conditions are difficult for a 16-year-old: reporting to a police station every morning, undertaking not to post or distribute any content online for as long as his case is ongoing (which could be some time). It’s a challenge not just for the child, but also for the bailor.
Everyone has an opinion on this case – everyone has something to say about Amos, his parents, his video and blog posts. There are rumours and speculation everywhere, and the case has become, pretty much inevitably, politicised.
Yet there are many separate issues at play here, and in the drama and emotive reactions to a potty-mouthed 16-year-old’s video, many of these issues have not received the examination they deserve. The implications go way beyond Amos Yee – there are aspects of this case that concern all Singaporeans.
One might find Amos offensive. One might find him annoying, rude, arrogant, vulgar and disrespectful. One might thoroughly dislike him. One might actively choose to avoid him if caught in a social situation together. And that’s perfectly fine. No one is required to like Amos.
But all of that is completely separate from the fact that in Singapore, you can be reported and arrested for being offensive and annoying and rude and vulgar and disrespectful. That you can be charged for harassment despite the fact that no one was forced to watch your YouTube video (everyone who was distressed by the video could have, at any point, closed the browser and gone on with his or her life). That it can be a criminal offence, in Singapore, to say things that people don’t like to hear.
There are implications for freedom of speech here that we as a society have yet to really question and explore.
On top of that, this case has thrown up points of concern related to the way we treat youths. Although the United Nations considers those below 18 to be children, and therefore in need of protection even when they have fallen foul of the law, Singapore sees children as those below 14, and those above 14 and below 16 as young persons. As a 16-year-old, Amos is therefore old enough to be tried as an adult, slapped in handcuffs and hustled away. He is now in remand – probably not in a juvenile section – and might have to sit in there for some time.
Apart from the problems of using handcuffs on minors, is this really a proportional response to a YouTube video? Can we really, hand on heart, look at this treatment of a teenager and say that this is a rational, mature reaction?
And that brings me to yet another issue: how do we, as Singaporeans, react to things that we don’t like? Do we walk away? Do we engage each other to debate our perspectives? Are we willing to admit the existence of views we don’t like – even views we find abhorrent – because we believe in bigger principles of freedom and expression?
Or do we just stamp our feet and appeal to authorities to remove what we don’t like? Do we prioritise our desire to never be challenged or offended above someone else’s right to speak his or her mind?
From Amos’ case – judging by the vindictiveness of some adults in wanting to see a kid go down – it appears that despite 50 years of education, progress and development, we’re still in the latter category. Decades of nation-building have not taught us to engage and to talk, only to appeal to authority to fix things that are hard for us to take. Years of education and exposure to the wider world have not taught us to respond with grace to things that we strongly disagree with; we still insist that everyone conform to a narrow band of opinion and feeling, that there are “right” ways to think, “right” ways to speak, “right” ways to act.
If this is true, then we have far bigger problems than Amos Yee.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/what-amos-yee-is-going-through-is-far-bigger-than-101656795.html

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This little bastard Anus Yee should be fucked hard in prison and caned violently. Trying to act cute with a banana. I'm sure he will enjoy the fruits from Changi resort.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From Amos’ case – judging by the vindictiveness of some adults in wanting to see a kid go down – it appears that despite 50 years of education, progress and development, we’re still in the latter category.

Religion and religious feelings make people act irrational. Amos Yee had offended the believers/devotees of god LKY, hence they feel the primal urge to silence the infidel blasphemer.

The 'insulting Christianity' thing was just a convenient pretext. Had Amos Yee compared LKY to Zeus (which in my opinion is a far more apt comparison with both having similar traits), Amos Yee would have been charged for sedition too, because he had hurt the tender feelings of the local pagan community who worshipped Greek gods. We can't have that in Singapore, the land of religious harmony and tolerance. :rolleyes:

LKY is a self-serving politician. He contributed fuck all. Please wake up and stop worshipping him. And stop teaching your children lies regarding history. You know who you are, daft parents: bringing your kids to the library or national museum and telling them "LKY this" and "LKY that". :rolleyes:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion and religious feelings make people act irrational. Amos Yee had offended the believers/devotees of god LKY, hence they feel the primal urge to silence the infidel blasphemer.

Time for S’pore to recognise LKY as a religion

Hallelujah_zpsjkfx4nki.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This little bastard Anus Yee should be fucked hard in prison and caned violently. Trying to act cute with a banana. I'm sure he will enjoy the fruits from Changi resort.

Why don't you do it and not stop at that? He will come out again and you will be angry. Why don't you lead a lynch mob to nail him on a cross or burn him on one?
Surely, you have the evil heart to do this and more. After all, you live and breathe PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tide has change, gone are the days when anti PAP message went viral with sings and praises. Can't wait for the next GE.

I hope you have packed your bags ...hate to see you ending in Pulau Sudong.

How much is the PAP spending on the PAP IB? More of our tax dollars used for PAP's purpose. Damn the PAP and its cronies.