• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Flaw In IDA’s HR Recruitment Process

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: TR EMERITUS

Yaacob, pls investigate IDA’s HR recruitment process

April 19th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Steven-Leonard.jpg

Executive Deputy Chairman, IDA, Steven Leonard
(Photo: IDA)

To Steve_Leonard, Yaacob_Ibrahim,

Dear Mr Leonard,

I am writing how IDA handles its recruitment.

This comes at the time when the education qualifications of one of your staff Ms Nisha Padmanabhan is called into question by the public.

This is in relation to her MBA is from South Pacific University which has a earned itself a reputation as a paper mill. Furthermore her first degree comes from the University of Mumbai…. a lowly ranked institution if compared with our home grown universities such as NUS and NTU.

I would also to highlight another HR controversy in the form of the recruitment of Mexican Mr Alan Ramos Lobaton, who’s qualifications are completely non related to the info-communication industry. I believe that he has been charged for under-aged sex.

This leads us to question why is IDA recruiting totally unqualified foreigners instead of Singaporeans.

Are we really that short of talent that we need recruit sub standard workers from overseas.

I do not think so.

Minister Yaacob – we citizens appeal to you to initiate a thorough investigations into the IDA’s HR recruitment process and also to evaluate all foreign employees working in IDA as to whether their qualifications are appropriate.

One slip up (eg Ramos) is acceptable. Two slip ups begs a closer scrutiny.

We would appreciate action from the Ministry of Communications and Information.

This email will be uploaded into the social media.

Best regards

wiki lim

* Letter in: IDA achieves Gold Award for its excellent HR practices

End of Article​

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Steven-Leonard.jpg

Dear Mr Leonard,

This comes at the time when the education qualifications of one of your staff Ms Nisha Padmanabhan is called into question by the public.

This is in relation to her MBA is from South Pacific University which has a earned itself a reputation as a paper mill. Furthermore her first degree comes from the University of Mumbai…. a lowly ranked institution if compared with our home grown universities such as NUS and NTU.

I would also to highlight another HR controversy in the form of the recruitment of Mexican Mr Alan Ramos Lobaton, who’s qualifications are completely non related to the info-communication industry. I believe that he has been charged for under-aged sex.

This leads us to question why is IDA recruiting totally unqualified foreigners instead of Singaporeans.

Are we really that short of talent that we need recruit sub standard workers from overseas.

I do not think so.

Minister Yaacob – we citizens appeal to you to initiate a thorough investigations into the IDA’s HR recruitment process and also to evaluate all foreign employees working in IDA as to whether their qualifications are appropriate.

Best regards

wiki lim

End of Article​

Addendum:

Minister Yaacob

I believe there is merit to forward to ICA for its investigation into Nisha's application for citizenship. If she submitted her application inter alia with fake degree she has committed perjury which is a criminal offence warranting stripping of her citizenship and dismissal.

Likewise MOM should be asked to check out if she used the faked degree to apply for her EP or SP. If so, she has again committed perjury.

We cannot have in our Govt agencies people who commits perjury. If we condone such recalcitrance, what sort of society are we promoting?

Regards

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Addendum:

Minister Yaacob

I believe there is merit to forward to ICA for its investigation into Nisha's application for citizenship. If she submitted her application inter alia with fake degree she has committed perjury which is a criminal offence warranting stripping of her citizenship and dismissal.

Likewise MOM should be asked to check out if she used the faked degree to apply for her EP or SP. If so, she has again committed perjury.

We cannot have in our Govt agencies people who commits perjury. If we condone such recalcitrance, what sort of society are we promoting?

Regards

Education should be about more than just chasing marks and aceing exams, Education Minister Heng Swee Keat said yesterday when he called for a transformation in Singaporeans' attitude towards learning.

This is necessary as jobs will keep changing in future and people will need to keep learning, master skills and learn for life, he said.

Parents would have to give up their obsession with grades; employers would have to hire based on skills, not degrees; and teachers should strive for an all-round development of their studen
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...-heng-swee-keat-20150307#sthash.G2Iv3zVg.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's like telling the fox to 'investigate' why the chickens in the coop are missing. :rolleyes:

The solution to a problem cannot possibly come from the cause of the problem.

Daft Sinkies should cease their foolish child-like trust in the govt and its ministers.
Santa Claus a.k.a good governance doesn't come from this bunch of imbeciles.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Steven-Leonard.jpg

Dear Mr Leonard,

I do not think so.

Best regards

wiki lim

End of Article​

A govt which dare not sack a dishonest staff lacks morally courage

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Education should be about more than just chasing marks and aceing exams, Education Minister Heng Swee Keat said yesterday when he called for a transformation in Singaporeans' attitude towards learning.

This is necessary as jobs will keep changing in future and people will need to keep learning, master skills and learn for life, he said.

Parents would have to give up their obsession with grades; employers would have to hire based on skills, not degrees; and teachers should strive for an all-round development of their studen
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big...-heng-swee-keat-20150307#sthash.G2Iv3zVg.dpuf
your motherhood statements sound nice but tell that to that faker who obviously thinks otherwise if not she would not have padded her resume with that fake mba, no?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r asking the gahment who came up with this cockenoodle 6.9m policy of which hiring of 'talented' Ah Nehs is integral to investigate??

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the Deputy Chairman is an Ang Moh ? No Singaporean can do the job ? Deputy Chairamn Job is very sophisticated like a Rocket Scientist ?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Steven-Leonard.jpg

Dear Mr Leonard,

I do not think so.

Best regards

wiki lim

End of Article​

I would like to add that Nisha should be investigated by ICA and MOM relating to possible unlawful claim of having an MBA which she may have used in her application for citizenship and EP/SP. Both are criminal offences.

Yours truly
Hans Kaiser

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The amount of resources ,time and manpower spent on the 7 days mourning, funeral and debate on how to honour an MP(on time of his passing)
will be enough to investigate and identify all the foreigners with fake qualifications.

You are talking about a bunch of people who have no qualms spending S$387 million of our hard earned public funds on the useless Youth Olympic but raised hell and fury over the late collection of the S&C charges in Aljuneid/Hougang from its own citizens.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parents would have to give up their obsession with grades; employers would have to hire based on skills, not degrees; and teachers should strive for an all-round development....

Ah tee and ah kow do not have to go to school now. Be street wise and the pappies would employ them based on their skills learnt in the streets.

What load of rubbish from Heng Swee Kiat.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to add that Nisha should be investigated by ICA and MOM relating to possible unlawful claim of having an MBA which she may have used in her application for citizenship and EP/SP. Both are criminal offences...

Meritocracy is a dying breed in sinkieland if fakers are not punished for their fraud. Foreigners who used fake academic qualifications to hoodwink the pappies to become shitizens made fools out of them.

Ultimately, is sinkieland governed by fools?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the Deputy Chairman is an Ang Moh ? No Singaporean can do the job ? Deputy Chairamn Job is very sophisticated like a Rocket Scientist ?

LKY had already provided his answer to your question: Sinkies are daft.

To show pappies that LKY was wrong, sinkies got to vote in a new Govt which would treasure sinkies to say instead that foreign trash are daft.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one is another bombshell in IDA.

Why is a sex offender employed to work in IDA? Are not criminals barred from taking up jobs in the civil service?

Why are the pappies allowing foreign fraudsters and criminals into the country, and worst of all, why are they employed by the Govt?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the leader is incompetent to lead hell break lose and foreign ghosts and devils roam and occupy the civil services.

It is now up to AMK GRC voters to show they are the boss and NOT LHL.

Kick out LHL and fakers will quick to take the next flights out of Singapore.

This one is another bombshell in IDA.

Why is a sex offender employed to work in IDA? Are not criminals barred from taking up jobs in the civil service?

Why are the pappies allowing foreign fraudsters and criminals into the country, and worst of all, why are they employed by the Govt?