• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition To Fire Nisha Padmanabhan From IDA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need a petition to achieve such a thing, the country is fucked.

This is inevitable from decades of PAP rule, no checks and balances. Institutions such as the IDA are infested with their own yes-men.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally, I would have used the word "Dismiss" rather than "Fire" in the petition.

IDA might be more willing to "dismiss" than "fire", although both are the same, it would look more humane for IDA.

In any case, Nisha Padmanabhan misrepresented herself by using a fake degree and this dishonesty should result in her dismissal from her job, regardless of her job performance.

"Terminate the employment".

But even if she gets sacked, it's like squashing an ant in an attempt to get rid of an ant infestation. It will not work. It is more effective to hunt down the ant's nest, destroy it, and ensure that the conditions are no longer conducive for ants to build their nest.

Don't hack at the branches, strike at the root of the problem.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Her qualifications are not important once she has been hired. What is far more relevant to this issue is whether she is a competent employee who is an asset to the company.

If she's an asset, she should be promoted. If she isn't she should be fired. Her MBA and how she got it is not important.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Surely it's a terminable act if u lie about your qualifications?? What is the HR doing??

She did not lie. lying would be her claiming she has an MBA from Harvard when she hasn't.

She stated in all honesty where her MBA was from so where is the lie?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This online petition needs the person who signs to reveal his or her identity via twitter or facebook. It's unlikely to garner many votes.

For goodness sake, do away with the "sign-in" using FB or TW stuff. You will hit 10,000 easily.

wah sign liao lor...........and i don't even know anything about this case............as long as fire Ah Neh is involved, count me in.........

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

But even if she gets sacked, it's like squashing an ant in an attempt to get rid of an ant infestation. It will not work. It is more effective to hunt down the ant's nest, destroy it, and ensure that the conditions are no longer conducive for ants to build their nest.

who shud do the extermmination work?
MOM? WDA?? ICA????

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need a petition to achieve such a thing, the country is fucked.

This is inevitable from decades of PAP rule, no checks and balances. Institutions such as the IDA are infested with their own yes-men.

Indeed. Who did the petitioners voted would be apt now.
If the 60.1% did not vote in pap then no need for such useless petitions in the first place.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
She did not lie. lying would be her claiming she has an MBA from Harvard when she hasn't.

She stated in all honesty where her MBA was from so where is the lie?
is the new norm trying to make as embarrassing a statement as possible?

she dun have the formal mba education but she used a fake cert to pad her resume and you still can lie that was not a lie?

Last edited:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is now in RJC. I am hoping he wins a scholarship, goes to OCS, and then he would rapidly climb the ranks in the SAF to retire as a full colonel or even as a general. After that, he should be headed over to be part of the senior management team in a GLC or stat board.

We need more foreign talents from India, even if they are from University of Mumbai, because too many sinkies are whiners and the spurs are not dug deeply enough into their thick hides.

Fuck you.go die in mumbai

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I would have used the word "Dismiss" rather than "Fire" in the petition.

IDA might be more willing to "dismiss" than "fire", although both are the same, it would look more humane for IDA.

In any case, Nisha Padmanabhan misrepresented herself by using a fake degree and this dishonesty should result in her dismissal from her job, regardless of her job performance.

What is the cause of dismissal, may I ask? She did not lie about her MBA. If it is from a degree mill, then it is the duty of the employer to do due diligence. When you buy a second hand car, it does not always have all original parts. If it is important to buyers, they should ask the dealer or check before making a purchase. Like a car buyer, IDA has happily engaged the services of Nisha for many years. They cannot turn around and tell say the dealer is dishonest. It is yoir fault if you never ask, and IDA is happy with their hire. So who are you, filthy peasants to dictate which of our friends we want to give a job to?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your son will die before he finishes his NS.

My son is now in RJC. I am hoping he wins a scholarship, goes to OCS, and then he would rapidly climb the ranks in the SAF to retire as a full colonel or even as a general. After that, he should be headed over to be part of the senior management team in a GLC or stat board.

We need more foreign talents from India, even if they are from University of Mumbai, because too many sinkies are whiners and the spurs are not dug deeply enough into their thick hides.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hold the pappies responsible for running an inefficient civil service. Give your vote to the oppo parties and wake up the pappies. How many fakers are now working in the civil service?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP should continue to keep her employed so as to put more spurs into those jealous third world Sinkies' hide. Stick a few spurs up their asses to let them know that her certificates come with great merit.

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the US, using a fake degree from a degree mill is a class C felony, a crime of fraud that could warrant five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

cWhPv1E.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the US, using a fake degree from a degree mill is a class C felony, a crime of fraud that could warrant five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

cWhPv1E.png

Only for certain industries. IT is different. Not where you graduate or how many certs you have, it is whether you can get the real work done, not wayang and brown-nose like a sinkie would.

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only for certain industries. IT is different. Not where you graduate or how many certs you have, it is whether you can get the real work done, not wayang and brown-nose like a sinkie would.

Doesn't matter if it is white dragon or black dragon, it is still a dragon.