• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition To Fire Nisha Padmanabhan From IDA

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is the link to the petition : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-nisha-padmanabhan-from-ida

Source: The Real Singapore

DISHONEST PEOPLE MUST NEVER WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT

Post date: 19 Apr 2015 - 11:52am

nisha.jpg

Thank you for reading my article titled, “I am disappointed with IDA defending their worker with a fake degree”. I cannot believe that more than 2200 of you have read the article and shared it more times than the hottest topic in Singapore now – Amos Yee!

This effectively means many of you have the same thinking as me, that is, IDA’s decision is clearly UNACCEPTABLE. To test my theory, I even forwarded this article to my best friend who is a die-hard PAP supporter. Despite being friends for the last TWENTY-SIX years, I have never won an argument against him when it comes to the topic of a declining PAP. This time round though, he replied, “OK, tis one IDA really screwed up!!” It was a LONG, LONG wait to hear from a guy who for many years worked in the Monetary Authority of Singapore and thinks that PAP can do no wrong. All I wanted to tell him was, the PAP fairy-tale has been long gone!!

I asked him for the next logical step to proceed from here. He suggested writing to the ST Forum. I have long given up on this state-controlled media. Despite writing to them on countless occasions, only few letters have been published. Even if the letter is published, the letter has been edited so much so that I can’t even recognize it was originally from me. Come on, if The Straits Times was interested to report on this, they could have done so, days ago. Then, my friend said no choice lor, try online petition.

Well, the idea is not new. Though the last time I signed a petition was years ago for Tin Pei Ling to be removed as MP. I mean come on, what does this 27 year old mei mei know about the difficult lives Singaporeans are facing every day?? Maybe she has heard too many stories from her husband, that she finds herself very suitable to become a MP. Of course her husband is none other than secretary of our PM. I am not the only one that had doubts about her. Even our ah gong walked out of the Parliament when TPL stood up to speak!

Anyway, this is precisely why I am here now. On-line petition does not require a single cent BUT it does require ONE minute of your time to sign it. I hope that I can put my days as a keyboard warrior behind me, and start working as an activist to champion the rights for ALL SINGAPOREANS!! Please help me to start by signing on the petition. We need to send a CLEAR and POWERFUL message to PAP – “DISHONEST PEOPLE MUST NEVER WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT!!”

With your kind signatures, I hope to bring the document to see parliamentary secretary - Yong Ying-I. From then, we can discuss on the need to remove Nisha from her organization. Firstly, what sort of message are we sending out on other civil servants? LHL went to Cambridge and Harvard University, are we suppose to doubt that too?? Secondly, will it make other interviewees come out with more creative fake qualification? Perhaps I can also start to apply for a job with IDA since I have a PHD from both MIT and Stanford University!! Where then will the lies ever end?! ?!

I have always envied the Hong Kongers who camped on the streets just to protest for their basic freedom!! Of course under the PAP rule, this is not possible for us at all. At least, this on-line petition is our way of protesting on the internet. Please lend me your support and show the government the dawn of people power on the social media!! It is not the time to just read an article anymore BUT also back it up with your action.

Here is the link to the petition : http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fire-nisha-padmanabhan-from-ida

Thank you for doing your part for our beloved country.

MC First

TRS Contributor

End of Article​

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
This online petition needs the person who signs to reveal his or her identity via twitter or facebook. It's unlikely to garner many votes.

For goodness sake, do away with the "sign-in" using FB or TW stuff. You will hit 10,000 easily.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies feel threatened by an Indian foreign talent who is 'cheaper, better and faster' than they are?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies feel threatened by an Indian foreign talent who is 'cheaper, better and faster' than they are?

ah neh Nisha cud hv broken ICA application code of honesty n possibly MOM rules when she applied of EP or SP in declaring her fake degree......

only MOM n ICA know, so they must come out in the open n declare to the public as to whether an offence has been committed or she is clean as whistle

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong, angry because IDA still continue to defend and employ her despite her fake MBA.

Seems like she also has another degree from University of Mumbai - a lowly ranked institution if compared with our home grown universities such as NUS and NTU.

Continue to let such "slip ups" and one day your son whom you claim studies in RI might work under her.

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong, angry because IDA still continue to defend and employ her despite her fake MBA.

Seems like she also has another degree from University of Mumbai - a lowly ranked institution if compared with our home grown universities such as NUS and NTU.

Continue to let such "slip ups" and one day your son whom you claim studies in RI might work under her.

Don't play play, reputable Uni okay wven if its ranked 500++ position. I think we can consider sending our kids there to study.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title is so funny...
Dishonest people must not work for the govt.....
Haha the govt is cramped full with dishonest people....and that's a polite way of putting it

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My son is now in RJC. I am hoping he wins a scholarship, goes to OCS, and then he would rapidly climb the ranks in the SAF to retire as a full colonel or even as a general. After that, he should be headed over to be part of the senior management team in a GLC or stat board.

We need more foreign talents from India, even if they are from University of Mumbai, because too many sinkies are whiners and the spurs are not dug deeply enough into their thick hides.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are talking about a people's RICE BOWL...you smashes them, you think people will only grumble, complain or sigh! & shrug the incident away?? Yes, people had been docile, accepting we are thankful we have such citizens, but can you guarantee, in this ever fluid world, it will remain like this? Continue to smash people' s rice bowls...they will feel not only threatened, but when hunger strikes them....you do not need me to tell you, what the next human reaction will be...

Do not rubbish this...I have lost jobs to these conniving people of that race & from that certain country not recent years but 20 years ago...when the first wave started, I manage to re-invent myself...& I have colleagues who had been vocal ....f@#%%%k the b@#%#%d I#%#$@^ns , get back to where the belong...

hungry strikes...the mind starts to get muddle....especially desperation to pay bills & feed an expensive government... the #@#%#$ will come out & next...........you fill in the blank.:mad:

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDA has to do something. What type of message is it sending... dat u dun need a real degree to land a fat job. Why do our young folks struggle to get a real degree when a fake one can do just as well.....

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheaper, defintely since she bought her cert instead of worked hard, studied hard for it.

better, maybe since she got that ida job instead of an honest true pink singaporean that actually still believe the white scums value true talents.

faster, most likely not since she was not quick enough to cover her track before some1 found out about for fake cert.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't play play, reputable Uni okay wven if its ranked 500++ position. I think we can consider sending our kids there to study.
reputable or not based on what?

ranked 50000 also got reputation what?

only diff is good reputation or bad reputation.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You make too many fallacious assumptions. First, she is NOT a talent, foreign yes. Is she cheaper? How would you know? Better? Ah Nehs are known for the shake heads but come out with nothing. Faster? You have not worked with an Ah Neh before. If they are fast, then you will surely die.

Please read up on the history of Ah Nehs to appreciate why they are the scourge of the earth.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You make too many fallacious assumptions. First, she is NOT a talent, foreign yes. Is she cheaper? How would you know? Better? Ah Nehs are known for the shake heads but come out with nothing. Faster? You have not worked with an Ah Neh before. If they are fast, then you will surely die.

Please read up on the history of Ah Nehs to appreciate why they are the scourge of the earth.

Don't be racist. S. Rajaratnam was a very capable Old Guard PAP who assisted our Founding Father to change Singapore from a fishing village to a metropolis within a single generation. He also wrote our national pledge.

phpMaTdos.0.jpg

JBJ, an indian, was also the first opposition member to break the PAP monopoly.

jbj2.jpg

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
This online petition needs the person who signs to reveal his or her identity via twitter or facebook. It's unlikely to garner many votes.

For goodness sake, do away with the "sign-in" using FB or TW stuff. You will hit 10,000 easily.

Signed already. You don't need FB or TW to sign the petition. They are optional.

All you need is a name and email address. You can remain anonymous by unchecking the "Show my real name".

446 signatures so far...

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you need is name and email. You can add in your comments in the comments box. FB or TW is optional.

oj3faAe.png

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I would have used the word "Dismiss" rather than "Fire" in the petition.

IDA might be more willing to "dismiss" than "fire", although both are the same, it would look more humane for IDA.

In any case, Nisha Padmanabhan misrepresented herself by using a fake degree and this dishonesty should result in her dismissal from her job, regardless of her job performance.