• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

its 6am on a Sunday

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you happen to come back jb on sunday morning at 430am, you will see a bus load of blue buses, you will know how early these people start work while most of us are sleeping in bed on a beautiful sunday. The world out there does not shut down on a sunday. Life goes on as normal for them and they still need to go to work

You need to open your eyes and see....

If you mean they are coming Singapore to work....

hellooo $1=RM2.6++

WHY NOT?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the fucking train is so packed....

Seriously wtf is wrong with this country.

U go to Australia the entire city would be in bed after partying and drinking until 5 in the morning.

are you sure they are humans ? Once I think I saw train full of ghosts packed at 6am, i'm serious, they all look pale.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdeekrup Chao. Time to smell the flowers, relax, have a great Sunday.

good sunday morning! jasmine flowers are blooming, and roses are in full bloom.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....its only 5.3 millions now, i guess....we have not hit the targeted 6.9 millions as mentioned in the paliment....over populated???.....not yet...

Do u know we have a bigger population than Melbourne and Melbourne is at least 15 times bigger than SG.their highways are behemoths make our 4 lane highways look like lorong 21 and they have 10 times more nature than us amazingly beautiful lakes and parks that make u jizz in ur pants if Singapore is hell then clearly Melbourne is heaven.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do u know we have a bigger population than Melbourne and Melbourne is at least 15 times bigger than SG.their highways are behemoths make our 4 lane highways look like lorong 21 and they have 10 times more nature than us amazingly beautiful lakes and parks that make u jizz in ur pants if Singapore is hell then clearly Melbourne is heaven.

Wow you should go live in Melbourne then. It's really heaven what you described.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the fucking train is so packed....

Seriously wtf is wrong with this country.

U go to Australia the entire city would be in bed after partying and drinking until 5 in the morning.

10 years of Lee Hsien Loong does this to your country. Another 10 years would be unimaginable. :cool: