• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee was remanded due to ...........

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah .... He talked so much about supporting Amos... not even dare to go and bail him out ! Rather have him stay in the remand center while he is here blowing pious platitudes to Amos.

Tonychat is a good Samaritan, no ?

Tonychat is not a good Samaritan. He is a ball-less twit, a cyber hero.

He is not Singaporean and really our politics is none of his business.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attorney General's Chambers (AGC) has clarified that Yee is remanded "because there is no bailor".

This is pathetic ! All the gung-ho talk about supporting Amos. What happened to "Freedom of expression" and "All Youth unite" ?

When he needs a bailor ... all turned away. All ball-less cowards.

Dont b a farking twit. Amos did nothing wrong there is no need to post bail. In fact he is now safer in prison that no fap fanatics can lay their hands on him but instead history will record the trickery of fap and how in the end the government will not only give him a medallion for bravery. He will b awarded nobel peace prize and stood to win multi million award against the prefectraitors who will burn in hell.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont b a farking twit. Amos did nothing wrong there is no need to post bail. In fact he is now safer in prison that no fap fanatics can lay their hands on him but instead history will record the trickery of fap and how in the end the government will not only give him a medallion for bravery. He will b awarded nobel peace prize and stood to win multi million award against the prefectraitors who will burn in hell.

Really ?! ... what' the use of this crap talk when he is still in remand ?

If I were you, I go and bail him out because I want to be his champion and stand together with him for the Nobel Peace prize.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, it's a laughing stock of the whole civilized world. But I just realized that Singapore ISN'T part of the civilized world. Many of us are still basically at the barbarian stage. If you think Amos deserved to be sent to jail because of some archaic and nonsensical sedition and harassment laws made up by PAP, then you also deserve whatever shit PAP dishes out to you. Mumbai University is nearer to us than it seems. LOL!

Let the whole world know what era is the PAP living now.... This is the reason why i look down and bash all PAP shit losers..

I am totally enjoying this right now.. Let the whole world know and we have a first one here:

[video=youtube;kukWOJ3MsI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukWOJ3MsI0[/video]

Singapore..what you have done is not democratic and you call yourself a democratic country??? Shame on you Singapore, Shame on you!!!! Sinkies, will you go and hide your ball-less sinkie face now??? SINKIE LOSERSSSS!!!!!!

Last edited:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a difference in Station Bail and Court Bail.No point speculating over this matter.Now the matter is in court,let's wait for the outcome.The parent had a reason not to bail him.Lets him reflects upon himself when he is in the lock up.Public support will make this young guy head grew bigger and thus not knowing what is right and what is wrong for him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a difference in Station Bail and Court Bail.No point speculating over this matter.Now the matter is in court,let's wait for the outcome.The parent had a reason not to bail him.Lets him reflects upon himself when he is in the lock up.Public support will make this young guy head grew bigger and thus not knowing what is right and what is wrong for him.

May I know what did he do wrong that need the so-called reflection quoted by you?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey chump the bail amount bring one IC go can settle....
And like bro said foreigners cannot be bailor.

Fuck you twit. Then you do it on behalf of your poor foreign trash ball-less idol Tonychat to bail him out lah, you both chee bye kias.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos did nothing wrong there is no need to post bail. In fact he is now safer in prison that no fap fanatics can lay their hands on him but instead history will record the trickery of fap and how in the end the government will not only give him a medallion for bravery. He will b awarded nobel peace prize and stood to win multi million award against the prefectraitors who will burn in hell.

Over the years, Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" has remained a protest anthem and a celebration of music. From demonstrators in Chile singing during demonstration against the Pinochet dictatorship, Chinese student broadcast at Tiananmen Square, the concert conducted by Leonard Bernstein after the fall of the Berlin Wall and Daiku concerts in Japan every December and one after the 2011 tsunami. It has recently inspired flashmob performances at public spaces by musicians in many countries worldwide ................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode_to_Joy

Dey Rock Version!

[video=youtube;E_Gq_Avh1WQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Gq_Avh1WQ[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well,like I say let's wait till the outcome.
I am referring to what you think that he did wrongly.. The court and judge do not know what is wrong at all.. If they know what is right or wrong, Amos will not be arrested just for voicing his opinion.

I am referring to your personal opinion what did Amos do wrong?

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am referring to what you think that he did wrongly.. The court and judge do not know what is wrong at all.. If they know what is right or wrong, Amos will not be arrested just for voicing his opinion.

The news mentioned he implicate christianity while insulting LKY.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Court and the Judge do not know what is wrong at all ? Are you even sane ?

Do you mean these court people and judges are also 16 years old boys and girls ?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
theonlinecitizen shared Ivan Heng's photo.
1507785_669297499882429_1299244609105050258_n.jpg

Dr Chee: Amazing how much they can eat! They're young, they need strength... strong arms to give the world a good shake.

Minister: I didn't realise it needed shaking.

Dr Chee: Ask them in a few years' time when they're adults, they'll tell us what we got wrong. Two old fogies like you and me, we can't see it.

if society is to evolve and progress, we need young people to contradict us, think beyond us, and ultimately, make us, the older generation irrelevant. These 13 and 14 year olds came yesterday to Public Enemy, and they totally got into the play, and understood its message. I thank their parents for bringing them to the play - to be inspired and to expand their minds, even as they were entertained. I feel happy in my heart that they got to spend quality time together as a family.

In recent days, I have been thinking a lot about 16 year-old Amos Yee, our latest public enemy, who is spending this weekend in prison. However offensive or disrespectful his views are, I can't help thinking that as a society, we can do better. And that we have failed him.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=669297499882429&set=a.124438724368312.38332.100004065560529&type=1&theater

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no money to engage lawyer and no lawyer pro bono........then he should seek help from Q.C.