• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor mom looks tired!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets see if PAP is mightier than the internet, you Jail Amos but can you keep hiding the truth frm a Thousands alike Amos.

Young guy who's been in jail will be battle hardened

Amos is not really in jail technically, he is being locked up.. but i agree that this experiences will make him tough.. PAP will have a hard time..

Amos also has a chance to experience what a kangaroo court and judge is.. how robotic the police and prosecutors are... It is good for a young kid like him to experience this and then tell the world about it later..and bring the downfall of such bullshits.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel sorry for Amos. He's only 17 this year and should not be used by the opposition as bait for Singapore politics. Be an adult and fight your own battles.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jailing him won't solve it. Fine him only his parents suffer. Send him overseas after a week jail or something to IS will do him good.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may be 16 years old, but if there's no proper cultivation from young, this kid really has no chance in future to make it in today's society with his present defiance attitude. The business world is an even more hostile place to be.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel sorry for Amos. He's only 17 this year and should not be used by the opposition as bait for Singapore politics. Be an adult and fight your own battles.

Opposition, which Opposition Party or Parties? Was it SDP? Which party came out in defence of Amos? Sorry I am not following the news.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He may be 16 years old, but if there's no proper cultivation from young, this kid really has no chance in future to make it in today's society with his present defiance attitude. The business world is an even more hostile place to be.

Can I ask you what sort of improper cultivation does Amos has?

U have not answer the question of what mistake does he make, yet.

Dunno how to answer?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cultivate him to be a proper porlumpar and yes man and grasslooter for future business purposes?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I ask you what sort of improper cultivation does Amos has?

U have not answer the question of what mistake does he make, yet.

Dunno how to answer?

I see Roy The Ingrate cultivating him. And you, Tony the Balless cheering them on. What, gonna be a threesome :biggrin: ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is not really in jail technically, he is being locked up.. but i agree that this experiences will make him tough.. PAP will have a hard time..

Amos also has a chance to experience what a kangaroo court and judge is.. how robotic the police and prosecutors are... It is good for a young kid like him to experience this and then tell the world about it later..and bring the downfall of such bullshits.

I eagerly await his next video when he finally regains freedom. I believe he will have a lot to say about his experiences because at 17 what he previously lacked was life experience. I bet his next video will hit 2,000,000 viewers worldwide, and just like Roy, he will be invited to speak on International TV in US and Europe.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country is truly fucked up. So many are upset over some comments made by a kid! Really, this indicates that Singapore is an immature society. The boy is doing what an ordinary teenage would do - blatant, crude, in-your-face attitude. And the nation gets worked up and angered by that! Too much time with nothing else to do seems like the situation. The boy has not hurt anybody, damaged any property, stole anything, and society wants to punish him and "teach him a lesson!" A lesson on what? That speaking freely is a crime? Grow up!

Cheers!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The country is truly fucked up. So many are upset over some comments made by a kid! Really, this indicates that Singapore is an immature society. The boy is doing what an ordinary teenage would do - blatant, crude, in-your-face attitude. And the nation gets worked up and angered by that! Too much time with nothing else to do seems like the situation. The boy has not hurt anybody, damaged any property, stole anything, and society wants to punish him and "teach him a lesson!" A lesson on what? That speaking freely is a crime? Grow up!

Cheers!
It is nature's way. In the wild, a young cub that challenges the adult lions will probably be brushed aside because it is too small and insignificant. However, if an adolescent does the same, it will be attacked and killed. It has got to do with ego and pride. It is in the genes of all normal living things to have survival instinct. Which is why I suspect Amos is autistic. He lacks that. The society is not ready for his way of expression. He will not survive by pursuing such a course. Survival instinct may make one appears ballless. But it can also be viewed as patience and wit, to wait till the time is right.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is nature's way. In the wild, a young cub that challenges the adult lions will probably be brushed aside because it is too small and insignificant. However, if an adolescent does the same, it will be attacked and killed. It has got to do with ego and pride. It is in the genes of all normal living things to have survival instinct. Which is why I suspect Amos is autistic. He lacks that. The society is not ready for his way of expression. He will not survive by pursuing such a course. Survival instinct may make one appears ballless. But it can also be viewed as patience and wit, to wait till the time is right.

What a piece of hogwash!!!! Say so much to justified your own ball-lessness.
When some one got balls, you say he is autistic.. What fuck shit is that?

If you are ball-less, you are impotent?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see Roy The Ingrate cultivating him. And you, Tony the Balless cheering them on. What, gonna be a threesome :biggrin: ?

Did my question being address to you? And if you are trying to answer it, you are not even answering it..

If you are trying get to show that you are being stupid, you are worse than that.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a piece of hogwash!!!! Say so much to justified your own ball-lessness.
When some one got balls, you say he is autistic.. What fuck shit is that?

If you are ball-less, you are impotent?
No, Roy has balls and I never say he is autistic. If under normal circumstances, without facing any danger or extreme threat, the display of fearlessness beyond comprehension is abnormal.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, Roy has balls and I never say he is autistic. If under normal circumstances, without facing any danger or extreme threat, the display of fearlessness beyond comprehension is abnormal.

i think you underestimate Amos. There is actually nothing to be feared.. Amos understand this logically.

To have PAP in the country is a danger to the country...so the saga surface.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Amos has said, we hear the same sentiments in kopitiams, by taxi drivers, in discussion forums such as this, so it is nothing new. It just happened to be put on during the week of mourning, otherwise it would probably go unnoticed. But some people made police reports, and then the issue was blown into such a big thing here. If this happened in any other modern, industrialized society, nobody would pay attention, and it would soon fade into nothing. But here, the authorities went to confront it and had him arrested, it was all over the media, and now, it is not easy to drop the case (which is what they should have done in the first place). It's been escalated to such a level that its going to take some big shot to enter the scene and have it sorted out. What will the nation gain by punishing him? Will Amos change his thought after being "punished?" The way the authorities are treating this case only serves to reinforce his comments. Personally, I don't know how this case is going to end. It should have never gotten to this point, but it has.

Cheers!