• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poor mom looks tired!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos, the more they bash you; the harsher your treatment, the more support you will get not only in Sinkapore but from thinking people around the world. You have a bright if not noble future to look forward to. Do not bow to oppression by the present regime. Remember the future is with people like you. Be steadfast, be brave.

Love your mom. Her love is unconditional. We owe you.

Absolutely, love your mum. If you had, you will be bailed out.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely, love your mum. If you had, you will be bailed out.
Quite abnormal that the parents did not bail him out. They may lose his trust forever. Regardless whether the kid listens, it is necessary to make sure that the kid has the faith that the parents will be there no matter what, especially when he needed them most. Hope they are not entrusting Amos to others. It is the easy way out.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite abnormal that the parents did not bail him out. They may lose his trust forever. Regardless whether the kid listens, it is necessary to make sure that the kid has the faith that the parents will be there no matter what, especially when he needed them most. Hope they are not entrusting Amos to others. It is the easy way out.

Honestly, there are many ways to love a person.

If a person is not heeding to instruction and disobeying his parents, one of the ways to cultivate love is discipline. This is tough love, but it is necessary for the good of the person.

He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the authorities is doing is shooting themselves in their foot. Don't they realize how they are coming across? To me, whatever the percieved wrongdoings this brave young man has committed, the authorities come across as bullies. And bullies, in anybody's books, are like villians in movies, everyone love seeing them get their comeuppance when the movie ends.

I love to see the FAPs get their well deserved kick in their ivery-towered ass kicked. And hard.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, there are many ways to love a person.

If a person is not heeding to instruction and disobeying his parents, one of the ways to cultivate love is discipline. This is tough love, but it is necessary for the good of the person.

He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly.

I don't think Amos ' parents are abdicating their responsibility as parents. Obviously, they knew that their son had gone overboard with his ranting against the late LKY and also incurred the indignation of the Christians with his insensitive remarks on Jesus. And so , they are letting the court to deal with the case.

However, they know him very well that even if they bail him out, he is very likely not able to meet the bail's conditions. He has already had a case. The parents do not want him to create more trouble than he already had.

Now, this is tough love. There is no right or wrong... but hopefully, Amos understands that they meant well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think Amos ' parents are abdicating their responsibility as parents. Obviously, they knew that their son had gone overboard with his ranting against the late LKY and also incurred the indignation of the Christians with his insensitive remarks on Jesus. And so , they are letting the court to deal with the case.

However, they know him very well that even if they bail him out, he is very likely not able to meet the bail's conditions. He has already had a case. The parents do not want him to create more trouble than he already had.

Now, this is tough love. There is no right or wrong... but hopefully, Amos understands that they meant well.

that is your own opinion and it has got nothing to do with the real intention of Amos's parents.. you didn't even interview him and try to act as though you know all...

what a scrobool!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the authorities is doing is shooting themselves in their foot. Don't they realize how they are coming across? To me, whatever the percieved wrongdoings this brave young man has committed, the authorities come across as bullies. And bullies, in anybody's books, are like villians in movies, everyone love seeing them get their comeuppance when the movie ends.

I love to see the FAPs get their well deserved kick in their ivery-towered ass kicked. And hard.

One first world Ang moh has just expressed his opinion on how FUCKED up the PAP govt is:

[video=youtube;kukWOJ3MsI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukWOJ3MsI0[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If i were the parents, i would not have bailed him out too. He has to learn to be responsible for his own actions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sissy boy obviously looks unperturbed and unrepentent to the chaos and frenzy around him oblivious to the hornet's nest that he has stirred,enjoying his 15 minutes of fame surrounded by his jizzing worshippers who believe that this sissy fag is the chosen one to bring down a 50 year regime and a group of powerful individuals who control a 290 billion dollar a year nation industry which has slayed many a greater men before him.

But he will soon awake to his folly,for i am the shepard of the weak and the finder of lost children,for i will bring down my army of kuan yew lovers and christian worshippers upon him.....AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO POISON MY BROTHERS!!!!!!AND HE WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGENCE UPON THEE!!!!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One first world Ang moh has just expressed his opinion on how FUCKED up the PAP govt is:

[video=youtube;kukWOJ3MsI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukWOJ3MsI0[/video]

It is pathetic... all this show of support for Amos is on cyberspace. The angmoh doesn't even dare to show his face or put his name down when he talks down on PAP.

Come on, get real...

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me share my past encounters with kids that have autism of different levels and forms. Kids with autism do not understand emotional respond and their main characteristic is "no fear" because they do not understand what is "expected respond or consequences". Everything regarding EQ must be taught to them at very young age. The parents must have missed the chance to become his trusted guardians on all matters. A few years bad, one of such kids top the PSLE, when he was a little boy, he was classified as hyper-active. Lucky for him, he has a great mum who understand his condition and put in GREAT effort and sacrifice to teach and guide him.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see if PAP is mightier than the internet, you Jail Amos but can you keep hiding the truth frm a Thousands alike Amos.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me share my past encounters with kids that have autism of different levels and forms. Kids with autism do not understand emotional respond and their main characteristic is "no fear" because they do not understand what is "expected respond or consequences". Everything regarding EQ must be taught to them at very young age. The parents must have missed the chance to become his trusted guardians on all matters. A few years bad, one of such kids top the PSLE, when he was a little boy, he was classified as hyper-active. Lucky for him, he has a great mum who understand his condition and put in GREAT effort and sacrifice to teach and guide him.

Amos has no Autism... he has balls...