• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat 1 tablespoon of wasabi for $500

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone offered me $500 to eat 1 tablespoon of wasabi at 1 go and not allowed to drink water or rinse mouth for the next 30mins. Will we get choke to death ? :rolleyes: I told him let me think over first before taking the bet.

Safety1st

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say do it without the money. Take it as a personal challenge. Safety first, must have water standby, just in case.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasabi is nothing if you eat it often. You only feel uncomfortable because the fumes enter your nostrils.

Also, the commercial green wasabi paste is super diluted and weak, they added green coloring.

The raw wasabi gives an extra kick.

2286.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasabi is nothing if you eat it often. You only feel uncomfortable because the fumes enter your nostrils.

Also, the commercial green wasabi paste is super diluted and weak, they added green coloring.

The raw wasabi gives an extra kick.

2286.jpg

during normal eating if I put just a little over normal my nose already jam. 1 tablespoon le possible can die or not.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Train for a week first lah, go and eat one piece of sushi and quietly take home one jar of wasabi from conveyor belt .. in this case you save on material cost

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Train for a week first lah, go and eat one piece of sushi and quietly take home one jar of wasabi from conveyor belt .. in this case you save on material cost

yes safety first say training. Good idea will start with half teaspoon to full teaspoon then go for half tablespoon and full tablespoon :biggrin:

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, no harm to try.

if you do not want that money. i want:smile:

go to buy some wasabi to try at home. then get used of it. 500 for swallow the wasabi, ok. i want to earn this money.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, no harm to try.

if you do not want that money. i want:smile:

go to buy some wasabi to try at home. then get used of it. 500 for swallow the wasabi, ok. i want to earn this money.

jacky, you can earn money by proper investment :smile:
swallow full tablespoon of wasabi maybe can burn our heart lungs leh

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
won't die lah. you see those people at buffets taking big lumps of wasabi for their sashimi? maybe they cry but they don't die.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some investment do lose money. Not 100% gain.

Well. Chiew chiew. U start work liao mah?

I only gamble disposable money like a few Ks on soccer, horse and 4D. I dare not invest hundreds of Ks of life savings. I know investment is different from gambling but I just have no guts.

Yes I am back to the workforce finally after so long :biggrin: have much less time for SBF from now.