• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat 1 tablespoon of wasabi for $500

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only gamble disposable money like a few Ks on soccer, horse and 4D. I dare not invest hundreds of Ks of life savings. I know investment is different from gambling but I just have no guts.

Yes I am back to the workforce finally after so long :biggrin: have much less time for SBF from now.

well, hmmm. must do some homework before investment. but i did make mistake too sometime.
well, i also scared one day all my hard earned money gone leh...but so far ok la.
like last year dec my paper loss -30k...now then my paper profit +10k

but us market not doing good yesterday, dunno how singapore market on monday leh.
good that you are working.

you better stop betting few K in soccer. unless sure win then u buy.

then toto and 4d..i also no luck.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, hmmm. must do some homework before investment. but i did make mistake too sometime.
well, i also scared one day all my hard earned money gone leh...but so far ok la.
like last year dec my paper loss -30k...now then my paper profit +10k

but us market not doing good yesterday, dunno how singapore market on monday leh.
good that you are working.

you better stop betting few K in soccer. unless sure win then u buy.

then toto and 4d..i also no luck.

thanks for your feedback. I gamble bit of soccer and horse to pass time and earn some pocket money while jobless. Now started working I never gamble liao.

wah paper loss of 30k can you sleep properly ? That is why I very scared to invest. Becos I am very greedy if I invest I will either want to invest all or nothing type.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for your feedback. I gamble bit of soccer and horse to pass time and earn some pocket money while jobless. Now started working I never gamble liao.

wah paper loss of 30k can you sleep properly ? That is why I very scared to invest. Becos I am very greedy if I invest I will either want to invest all or nothing type.

well, ok la.
30k..collect dividend 2 year then earn back liao.

as long as buy blue chip...should be ok..i hope la.
hahahaha. ok...30k...sleep quite soundly leh.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, ok la.
30k..collect dividend 2 year then earn back liao.

as long as buy blue chip...should be ok..i hope la.
hahahaha. ok...30k...sleep quite soundly leh.

haha ok I guess that separates a investor with me. For me I cannot accept even paper loss of anything with 5digits.
then I guess you will huat lah in the long run. When I build up my guts then I will hueng...

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha ok I guess that separates a investor with me. For me I cannot accept even paper loss of anything with 5digits.
then I guess you will huat lah in the long run. When I build up my guts then I will hueng...

chiew chiew u better dun invest.
i am just a gambler...
dont be like me...no medicine cure...hopeless

one day i sure will go bankrupt.

u keep n save most your money, then buy property n collect rental...

listen to me , i will not harm you.

all the best!

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only gamble disposable money like a few Ks on soccer, horse and 4D. I dare not invest hundreds of Ks of life savings. I know investment is different from gambling but I just have no guts.

May I ask what is the meaning of disposable money? I mean we don't throwaway money right? Please help me understand. Thank you.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask what is the meaning of disposable money? Thank you.

4_a.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Disposable money means money which you can afford to throwaway/lose, i.e. after losing it, can still have Swiss standard of living and feel rich. :biggrin:

May I ask what is the meaning of disposable money? I mean we don't throwaway money right? Please help me understand. Thank you.