• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cassandra chiu resigns from guide dog association after zara saga

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]CASSANDRA CHIU RESIGNS FROM GUIDE DOG ASSOCIATION AFTER ZARA SAGA[/h]
Post date:
17 Apr 2015 - 2:52pm

[Pic Credit: TNP]
Esme the Guide dog and her 'mama' Cassandra Chiu have been in the news recently for a dispute which occurred at Zara at Ngee Ann City after they were refused entry into the store.
According to Cassandra, the security guard stopped them from entering and scolded vulgarities at her.
However, another witness explained that Ms Chiu and her companion were the first to act aggressively and scold the security guard. (Witnesses at ZARA Say Esme's Owners were Agressive First)
Now, there are mixed reactions on Cassandra. While some still support her for speaking up to dispel ignorance, others are accusing her of taking advantage of her disability to be unreasonable, especially as there have been several incidents she took to social media to vent about.
Because of the whole dispute, Zara even fired the security guard involved.

Now, Cassandra has resigned from her position as the clients services manager at the Guide Dogs Association of the Blind. The association said that it is investigating the incident.
Updating the public about the situation, Mr Kua, the first person in Singapore to have gotten a guide dog, shared on facegbook that Ms Chiu is no longer part of the association and is no longer authorised to represent or speak on its behalf.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newsflash: Blind women also love Zara products. :cool:

servlet-2.jpeg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sometimes I wonder, handicap big fuck is it, I find some really rude and uncultured just because of their disabilities. I mean a handicap person can be handicap and nice together right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I wonder, handicap big fuck is it, I find some really rude and uncultured just because of their disabilities. I mean a handicap person can be handicap and nice together right?

They love to guilt-trip the able bodied people into pandering to their whims. Low self-esteem.

Anyway they can enjoy unique perks, e.g. the wheelchair folks could join the 'express queue' when queuing up for the coffin ogling session at the Parliament House. :wink:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They love to guilt-trip the able bodied people into pandering to their whims. Low self-esteem.

Anyway they can enjoy unique perks, e.g. the wheelchair folks could join the 'express queue' when queuing up for the coffin ogling session at the Parliament House. :wink:

KNNBPCCB Mat! Do us a favour and go fuck a goat. :oIo:
Don't be surprised if you are stricken with stroke some day and find yourself on a wheelchair. Bastards like you deserve a slow a painful life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I got to know one from then the Blind association, now a different name, was a teacher there, teaching the blind on how to move around; a blind instructor. An amusing, thoughtful & polite person...not this ASSME woman...

The word is respect, people respect you for what you are, blind or not...you do not forcibly make people to respect you, doing so, you highlight your disability & create scorn.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

But got one on whrel chair is good cocker feh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

But the bunch of losers here are already very rude even without being handicapped

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got to know one from then the Blind association, now a different name, was a teacher there, teaching the blind on how to move around; a blind instructor. An amusing, thoughtful & polite person...not this ASSME woman...

The word is respect, people respect you for what you are, blind or not...you do not forcibly make people to respect you, doing so, you highlight your disability & create scorn.

forcibly make people respect you sounds very Lee Kuan Yew... just look at Amos, the LKY dick suckers expect Amos to respect the dead fart... To Amos, he can choose to respect anyone as he wish and insult anyone as he wish..

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCCB Mat! Do us a favour and go fuck a goat. :oIo:
Don't be surprised if you are stricken with stroke some day and find yourself on a wheelchair. Bastards like you deserve a slow a painful life.

Omg laksaboy must have really touched your nerve.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the guard was indeed farked. he deserved it. let's put it this way you dont expect investigators to b nice to criminals either. there's no extraction value being nice. he has behave like a lotsa farktards in singapore, another little LKY. a horrible man.