• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is in prison tonight, SG must stand up and back this boy

mortarmafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers and funders, stand up for this good role model boy. The BEST in SG.

Fiercely fight the PAP over this dead LKY.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobi..._editorspick_070814&google_editors_picks=true

Amos Yee to spend at least one night in remand after parents refuse to post bail
By Leong Wai Kit, News 5 Tonight
POSTED: 17 Apr 2015 17:24 **UPDATED: 17 Apr 2015 22:43

Amos Yee. (Photo: Elizabeth Goh)*

A
A+
SINGAPORE: YouTuber Amos Yee will spend at least one night in remand, after his parents refused to post bail for him.

Yee, who was charged on Mar 31 after posting a video which contained disparaging remarks against Christians, faced new conditions for bail after his pre-trial conference on Friday (Apr 17). Yee arrived at the State Courts at 3.15pm, 45 minutes before his closed-door meeting. At 5pm, his parents walked out of the State Courts without him.*

On Apr 14, Yee posted on his blog and made two Facebook posts asking for public donations. By doing so, he flouted his initial bail conditions - which disallowed him to post materials online.

During the half-hour session on Friday, the Court ordered that police bail be turned into Court bail. The amount remained at S$20,000. Under the new conditions, the YouTube video on the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew, posted on Mar 27, must be made private. The same goes for the blog post on the late Margaret Thatcher - made on Mar 28.

Those posts were made before Yee was charged on Mar 31.*In addition, his post asking the public for funds on Apr 14 has to be taken down because*Yee had breached his bail conditions by uploading contents online.*

Yee also has to report to his Investigation Officer at Bedok Police Station every day at 9am as part of his new bail conditions.

Channel NewsAsia understands that Yee intends to engage a lawyer.*

While Yee had agreed to the new conditions, his parents refused to bail him out.*The prosecution then asked the judge to vary the bail condition to allow a Singaporean - other than Yee's parents - to post bail. But the bail office closed at 4.30pm, the same time Yee's closed-door meeting ended.

The Court previously granted him a bail amount set at S$20,000 on Mar 31, under the condition that he will not post, upload or otherwise distribute any comment or content, whether directly or indirectly, to any social media or online service or website, while the current case against him is ongoing. The amount was posted, and Yee was out on bail.

Yee's bail review will be held on Apr 21 at 4pm, while his next pre-trial conference has been scheduled for May 13 at 4pm.*

Yee was charged at State Courts on Mar 31. The three charges were under Section 298 and Section 292(1)(a) of the Penal Code, as well as Section 4(1)(b) of the Protection from Harassment Act.

For the first charge under Section 298, the charge sheet stated that the YouTube video created by Yee "contained remarks against Christianity, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of Christians in general".

As for the Protection from Harassment Act charge, Yee's video "contained remarks about Mr Lee Kuan Yew which was intended to be heard and seen by persons likely to be distressed" by the clip, according to the charge sheet.
- CNA/dl

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers and funders, stand up for this good role model boy. The BEST in SG.

Fiercely fight the PAP over this dead LKY.
Good role model?!?! This balless societal misfit whose parents can not even control? Anus Yee was only "brave" enough after the death of LKY. Wnoder why he didn't come out with his video when LKY was still alive ......typical ballessness here ......

All those language used is good role model? What happened to content? Was there any constructive contents? He used "motherfucker" so prominently ........so who is his mother's fucker? Why would any mother put up with his brand of insult? I bet the mothers are cheering on his asshole fuckers now.....I would:smile:

"Come get me!" Was this a hollow show of bravado ? Or a rear invitation :smile:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This boy is gay. He is an attention seeker. He is also rather intelligent. His parents are at their wits end to find a way for him to channel his gifts unto something more useful. This boy needs urgent counselling. The people he is hanging around with will only lead to astray even further.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Theme song for when Amos Yee checks into prison remand.

Bring out the gimp!!!!!!

[video=youtube;9IPzwiKk0BE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPzwiKk0BE[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1:55 for amos yee's expression when his cellmate is getting medival on his ass.i hope remand prison provides ball gags.

Last edited:

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG people must stage the maximum damage show down with the PAP. Show hands and get PAP to payback all from the oldest account with full compound interest.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good role model?!?! This balless societal misfit whose parents can not even control? Anus Yee was only "brave" enough after the death of LKY. Wnoder why he didn't come out with his video when LKY was still alive ......typical ballessness here ......

All those language used is good role model? What happened to content? Was there any constructive contents? He used "motherfucker" so prominently ........so who is his mother's fucker? Why would any mother put up with his brand of insult? I bet the mothers are cheering on his asshole fuckers now.....I would:smile:

"Come get me!" Was this a hollow show of bravado ? Or a rear invitation :smile:

He has the guts to voice his opinion publicly. How many sinkees dare to do that?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This boy is gay. He is an attention seeker. He is also rather intelligent. His parents are at their wits end to find a way for him to channel his gifts unto something more useful. This boy needs urgent counselling. The people he is hanging around with will only lead to astray even further.

His orientation has no bearing on his character.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yee should opt to remain in jail and make himself a symbol against the tyranny of the PAP.

I could see the PAP begging him to leave jail when the protest becomes big news globally.

All it needs is one spark to start the fire that burns down the PAP.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yee should opt to remain in jail and make himself a symbol against the tyranny of the PAP.

I could see the PAP begging him to leave jail when the protest becomes big news globally.

All it needs is one spark to start the fire that burns down the PAP.

Is the PAP getting really stupid ? This is a teenager posting outlandish things on YouTube.
Christians aren't bothered. Can this pipsqueak really hurt Jesus Christ ? Brits aren't bothered by the cartoon of LKY and Thatcher. So you're left with the LKY rant. Tasteless as it is , is it an offence ? Please lah!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the PAP getting really stupid ? This is a teenager posting outlandish things on YouTube.
Christians aren't bothered. Can this pipsqueak really hurt Jesus Christ ? Brits aren't bothered by the cartoon of LKY and Thatcher. So you're left with the LKY rant. Tasteless as it is , is it an offence ? Please lah!

The IO will be well rewarded for his loyalty, this i assure you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his parents must be wishing for him to be imprisoned for a few years so that he can be properly "rehabilitated" by the law. This is the best and last avenue for him to realize his mistakes.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
half of the PAP team are army generals jiak leow bee chobohlan in civilian.

Then you half lawyers chobohlan gutless to stand up for the constitutional rights for the people.

Now dead fart is gone Singapore lawyers still chobohlan and jiak leow bee to stand up for peoples' right?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his parents must be wishing for him to be imprisoned for a few years so that he can be properly "rehabilitated" by the law. This is the best and last avenue for him to realize his mistakes.

If Amos goes to prison i bet my last dollar it be the fall and end of PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What mistake? The ones who are wrong are the parents. Amos has more guts than the parents. The parents should go down with the PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

May i know what mistake has he made????

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
His orientation has no bearing on his character.

Him being gay is incredibly crucial as they love attention. Much of his disdain for the PAPzis are related to his gay orientation. Roy is aiming to be his gaylord. If the parents do not get this boy into counselling to better channel his energy and intellect then his arse will be gayfully opened for sodomite pleasures while his mind will be even more warped and he may become a danger to himself and society.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Him being gay is incredibly crucial as they love attention. Much of his disdain for the PAPzis are related to his gay orientation. Roy is aiming to be his gaylord. If the parents do not get this boy into counselling to better channel his energy and intellect then his arse will be gayfully opened for sodomite pleasures while his mind will be even more warped and he may become a danger to himself and society.

Any proof that he is gay???

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wnoder why he didn't come out with his video when LKY was still alive ......typical ballessness here ......

He came out with his clip to announce that LKY is dead

How can he come out to announce when LKY was still alive! :rolleyes: