• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is in prison tonight, SG must stand up and back this boy

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A regime that openly slaps all of us via the mistakes made by a 16 year old boy. We are not daft. We understand. We will take the slaps by the regime and we will slap back with our votes. Our time will come.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here, done.

[video=youtube;kukWOJ3MsI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukWOJ3MsI0[/video]

This is what I have been saying all the while..PAP do not want a democratic society.. They are North Korea like shit. What a fucking disgrace.

Now I know of why I can only hang out with ang moh.. Because we are first world, unlike sinkie shit ball-less losers.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A regime that openly slaps all of us via the mistakes made by a 16 year old boy. We are not daft. We understand. We will take the slaps by the regime and we will slap back with our votes. Our time will come.

You mean open every cupboard, one by one?

Un Un Un Un UNBELIEVABLE!

I so stunned like vegetable!