• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why apunehneh always talking on mobile phone and wear slippers?

apunehneh69

foto3.jpgfoto2.jpgfoto1.jpg

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half of the conversation is with filipinas and they sound retarded.

Something like,
Apu : "why you say me you love me but no tell the truth".
Filipina : My emlployer here lah, how say you love me"?
Apu : last sunday you say me you see me disco, i know see you, you play me huh?"
Filipina : " I know say you i see you what"

and the retarded conversation goes on and on and on....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Something like,
Apu : last sunday you say me you see me disco, i know see you, you play me huh?"

You mean you actually listen to what they are saying???

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the moment they board the bus start talking on Mobile till they drop off still talking... Whats there to talk? :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the moment they board the bus start talking on Mobile till they drop off still talking... Whats there to talk? :biggrin:

You have to give to them.. When it comes to talking, they have made it an art.

Have you seen a courting scene in a Tamil movie ? They chase each other around coconut trees , run up and down the beach, carousing the wind and strutting and thrusting their hips as they sing to each other,

Talking is as much an art form as courting. Round and round they go...

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the most disgusting habit of India Indians in general. Sinkies should make it clear to them by giving look of contempt whenever possible

Yesterday one woman was talking laughing loud on the train. Look at her until she must feel like she's something that crawled out of sewers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Something like,

Filipina : my father sick, my child sick, my grandma sick, my baboy sick, last night the wind blow off the roof, you got bring money!
apu : Boss, no, pay me today leh!, we go geylang?
Filipina : I not free, my boss got people come from Germany, no can today.

later...much later..

apu: You alibaba me, I see you Bangla ,Aljunied MRT Station, going to Geylang
Filipina : you no talk anyhow ok!, I at home cleaning boss room, people all at home, you ok?
apu : you bluff me one, I really see you with one Bangla
Filipina : you ah, drink too much, next sunday, you pay day one, I make you happy, ok
apu: ok lah!

ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the average sinkie any better? I've heard equally inane conversations usually revolving around shopping or food.

The average sinkie talk nothing but, their children, grades, tuition, taking violin, piano, trombone etc lessons, art class, deportment class etc.. then follow by Mediacorpse gossips, Tv shows, Korean drama, HK dramas, Hokkien songs etc...then where got good bargain, the Or Hiang at ____ so shiok! one!....that is usually the order...don't forget, " you got but 9191 ibet, system bet or straight one, number came out consolation last night, you got strike one or not?..or M U, ARSE Seng no...you got bet or not?...