• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple polishing in SG is getting out of hand. Someone likens him to Pope John Paul II

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11146243_895879063808134_6506606830205416669_n.jpg

Lee Hsien Loong

Enjoyed a candid and wide-ranging dialogue with public service leaders yesterday. They are an able and dedicated group. They deal with difficult problems, and have to meet high public expectations. But they are keenly aware that they must uphold the ethos of the public service – excellence, integrity, service. They know that their fundamental duty is to serve the nation and improve people’s lives. - LHL

(MCI Photo by Kenji Soon)
4 hrs · Edited

• Most Relevant

Ho Ron, Lian Dih, Germelyn Grace Calub and 5,522 others like this.

• 141 shares
  • 10570427_10204052785459616_551534387675652088_n.jpg

May Choong This is our PM signature smile!
    42 · 3 hours ago · Edited

• 2 Replies · about an hour ago

• 11036339_380869442098893_8906364637457062855_n.jpg

Liz Ong 李总理。下午好。看到你。好开心。祝你身体健康。保重咯。要喝多多水。不要累坏。加油。多多放松心情。感恩有你<3See Translation
    22 · 4 hours ago
  • 11152336_1569668813291643_4275303959148378247_n.jpg

Poppy Katty Katty Have a nice day sir wish you always have good health
    21 · 4 hours ago
  • 10155611_815718325182867_1562013309857646502_n.jpg

Mary Adele Ng Mr LKY and his team has built a solid foundation of honesty, rghteousness and commitment for the Public Service Leaders to emulate.
    KUDOS!

16 · 3 hours ago · Edited
  • 293085_267567510022198_466960028_n.jpg

Pohpoh Lee Thanks for sharing - PM LHL is reminding me of Pope John Paul II who worked tirelessly and was still able to pray for others. May our good Lord bless PM LHL with good health and happiness at home, in his office and with the public. God Bless always.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apple polishing in SG is getting out of hand. Someone likens him to Pope John Pau

Sg indoctraination is the envy of even north korea.....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apple polishing in SG is getting out of hand. Someone likens him to Pope John Pau

BROTHER,
PRIMARY SCHOOL allocation starts soon and many parents are anxious and want their children to enrol into schools at bukit timah.

by polishing and carrying balls, they hope the best!!!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's un..un...un....believable.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

And that Kwa our Mother of Singapore is Mother Theresa no?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And Lee Kuan Yew the Nelson Mandela of Asia.

Apple-polishing has developed into such a fine art in Singapore with everyone jumping on the bandwagon.
I thought Lee Kuan Yew has already been deified even before he passed away; i.e. the God of No Mercy?:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quick, petition the Vatican to canonise LKY as a saint.

If the Vatican will not do it, then set up an alternate Church of Singapore, just like what King Henry VIII did in medieval England. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Apple-polishing has developed into such a fine art in Singapore with everyone jumping on the bandwagon.
I thought Lee Kuan Yew has already been deified even before he passed away; i.e. the God of No Mercy?:rolleyes:

I'm surprised there aren't any LKY toys inside packs of cheap chocolates. Tora, Ding Dang or Kinder Bueno.

[video=youtube;8Bi6lfiRKxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bi6lfiRKxo[/video]

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Papa died not too long and now Pinky is so much happier.....

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please dont give William Goh any idea. He may just decide to do it.

Quick, petition the Vatican to canonise LKY as a saint.

If the Vatican will not do it, then set up an alternate Church of Singapore, just like what King Henry VIII did in medieval England. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm surprised there aren't any LKY toys inside packs of cheap chocolates. Tora, Ding Dang or Kinder Bueno.

[video=youtube;8Bi6lfiRKxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bi6lfiRKxo[/video]

Its coming soon on the SG 50 lineup,soon we will have LKY Jedi figurines from Lucas arts and kwa heck soo barbie dolls from matell.