• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars Episode 7 new teaser !

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luke: My father has it ..... I have it ...... my sister has it ..... and you have it too.

From the teaser Seems like a "Zhar Bo Jedi Knight" in the making.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah.......R2D2 must be 100 years old liao..........Chewbacca even older..........LOL

hope C3PO is not in this one..........

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah.......R2D2 must be 100 years old liao..........Chewbacca even older..........LOL

I don't they ever put a year of manufacture for R2D2. Chewbacca was listed as more than 200 years old when star wars first started. C2P0 although not seen in the trailer will be back I'm sure from minute 1 of this show coz, R2D2 and C3P0 were both the first and last 2 characters talking in both the original and prequel trilogy

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How about this guy then? Miss him?

star-wars-jar-jar-binks.jpg