• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars Episode 7 new teaser !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't they ever put a year of manufacture for R2D2. Chewbacca was listed as more than 200 years old when star wars first started. C2P0 although not seen in the trailer will be back I'm sure from minute 1 of this show coz, R2D2 and C3P0 were both the first and last 2 characters talking in both the original and prequel trilogy

R2D2 and C3PO were built by Anakin Skywalker as a young boy mah.........this episode 7 takes place decades after Darth Vader died...........so they must be close to 100 years liao...........

it was stupid to put both droids in the prequels...........in Episode 3, Obiwan Kenobi clearly didn't know them when he 1st saw them...........and Vader also the same............likewise for Yoda in Episode 2

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could have sworn this thread was going to mutate into one of those 'how did chewbacca the ahneh get a job with han solo…did he have a degree from a degree mill…what about hardworking citizens yadda yadda….."

But this looks to be a cool film.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
R2D2 and C3PO were built by Anakin Skywalker as a young boy mah.........this episode 7 takes place decades after Darth Vader died...........so they must be close to 100 years liao...........

it was stupid to put both droids in the prequels...........in Episode 3, Obiwan Kenobi clearly didn't know them when he 1st saw them...........and Vader also the same............likewise for Yoda in Episode 2

George Lucas is dumb. You think Amos Yee can write a better story>

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your See Pee Elf, you do not want, for if I give it back to you, thee shall squander it
That Diet Pepsi, you can have a container full of this useless sugary stuff for all I care

[video=youtube;dIn3cdhhEEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIn3cdhhEEI[/video]