• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aya wash with crystal clear lake water lah, even in the middle of the desert magically got lake hor. Resident cannon fairy already explained it, nobody even verified or confirmed it but himself and he insists that it is gospel truth, cannot open to debate or doubt. No one is supposed to suspect that there is support crew or support vehicle, or any irregular observations, she is all alone.

support_car.jpg

This looks like her support vehicle.... she's too shy to show us the vehicle's registration numbers.

Yesterday I saw a photo in her FB posting which shows a lot of her personal belongings dumped inside this vehicle, but today I went to look for it, it's deleted.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday I saw a photo in her FB posting which shows a lot of her personal belongings dumped inside this vehicle, but today I went to look for it, it's deleted.

there should be a spare bike in the vehicle. the bike sponsor is not so stupid to rely on just one lone bike.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there should be a spare bike in the vehicle. the bike sponsor is not so stupid to rely on just one lone bike.

There is a spare pussy too. A stunt double with the same hair color highlighting and with the same Attention Seeking Whore attitude to it!

Some ppl are so self convinced in things they believed in that even if God would to appear before them, they will say he is a stunt double! LoLoLoL

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
just another poser from a rich family background trying to be famous...

Exactly right and so many Tee Kos down here sing high praises about her nobility yada yada, bullshit, if van was fat and ugly the all these same idiots would definitely say she used support crew and vehicle for the journey.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
support_car.jpg

This looks like her support vehicle.... she's too shy to show us the vehicle's registration numbers.

Ta da all mystery of her impeccable looks and cleanliness of her bike and perfect photo shots staring you at the face.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks.

She left Tibet on 30th June and she should be home by now.

hahahha. Don't be misled by xebay. you see the more he post the more stupid xebay looks. like I said this van is 100% NOT her support vehicle. why ?? the answer is staring at you in the face. Look at the photos closely. the steering wheel is on the left side ie a left hand drive van whiich is NOT allowed in singapore!!!!! hahhahha hahhahhahah proved Xebay is 100% wrong and talking like stupid kid. hahhahah as usual he shot himself in the foot. just like the lake full of water. all vans in malaysia, singapore and up to thailand(old vehicles up to 2014) are right hand drive.!!!!! if she wants a support vehicle she would have it right from the start in singapore all the way to malaysia and thailand and beyond!!!! hhahahh .

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ta da all mystery of her impeccable looks and cleanliness of her bike and perfect photo shots staring you at the face.

This might be the vehicle that will transport her bike to the airport or cargo ship since she took a plane back to Singapore .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahha. Don't be misled by xebay. you see the more he post the more stupid xebay looks. like I said this van is 100% NOT her support vehicle. why ?? the answer is staring at you in the face. Look at the photos closely. the steering wheel is on the left side ie a left hand drive van whiich is NOT allowed in singapore!!!!! hahhahha hahhahhahah proved Xebay is 100% wrong and talking like stupid kid. hahhahah as usual he shot himself in the foot. just like the lake full of water. all vans in malaysia, singapore and up to thailand(old vehicles up to 2014) are right hand drive.!!!!! if she wants a support vehicle she would have it right from the start in singapore all the way to malaysia and thailand and beyond!!!! hhahahh .

That van maybe used to transport her bike to the cargo ship or airport since she is flying back to Singapore .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That van maybe used to transport her bike to the cargo ship or airport since she is flying back to Singapore .

all logistics provided for by sponsors. can easily change guides and vans depending on countries and checkpoints visited. in fact i won't want the same guide and van in thailand to follow me into myanmar or tibet (china) and beyond. i would prefer a local guide and driver with a locally-licensed vehicle. that was what i did crossing in different suv's from colombia to ecuador to peru.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha ha you stupid stupid idiot prove to me that she can haul water from the lake to wash her bike, stupid Jack Ass.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the fcuk are you defending her all the way? Since when did I ever say that is 100% the support vehicle? She cannot use different support vehicles along the way, Numero uno Jack Ass.