• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Froggy bro & SBF-brothers,

Everest bike chiobu is just embarking on a marketing gimmick for her sponsors. She is featured because of her sponsors and chio.

According to my understanding, this is one of the best female riders in Singapore that the local bikers that won deep admiration of true-blue bike-lovers. No sponsorship, no assistance, embarked on a humble world tour.

11138074_10152899496623247_477047922392891947_n.jpg

Huang Huilin Juvena

SINGAPORE — Juvena Huang is much like your regular Singapore girl — the colleague you go to yoga lessons with, or your best friend’s earnest kid sister with a love for bikes. But unlike most, the 27-year-old is also embarking on a trip around the world today. On her Vespa scooter. Alone.
http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/travel/scooting-around-world-vespa

Salute and hope to follow this young and brave lady, I love the picture at hdb makes it so real. No stupid plastic attention seeker.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salute and hope to follow this young and brave lady, I love the picture at hdb makes it so real. No stupid plastic attention seeker.

The biker community knows that riding is not what the Everest chiobu presented. They also told RUN that her skills are just average; they know Everest is an assisted commercial trip about taking nice photos.

Juvena is real example who humbly lives her passion and dreams. Just sharing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mangina_zps81vysaxi.jpg

Mangina spotted..

Look at the comment of Dave Choong.. What a wimpy and pathetic mangina... Be a real man lah.. you think by being a wimp, that bitch will soften the heart for you??

I can't stand man behaving like a pussy. Oh my god..!!!!

Everest bike chiobu is just embarking on a marketing gimmick for her sponsors. She is featured because of her sponsors and chio.

According to my understanding, this is one of the best female riders in Singapore that the local bikers that won deep admiration of true-blue bike-lovers. No sponsorship, no assistance, embarked on a humble world tour.

Huang Huilin Juvena

SINGAPORE — Juvena Huang is much like your regular Singapore girl — the colleague you go to yoga lessons with, or your best friend’s earnest kid sister with a love for bikes. But unlike most, the 27-year-old is also embarking on a trip around the world today. On her Vespa scooter. Alone.

Let see if this wimpy mangina will say the same thing to this Huang Huilin Juvena

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Huang Huilin Juvena

She looks like shit. Is that why her photo is taken beside the garbage collection point with a couple of garbage bins to reinforce that fact?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks like shit. Is that why her photo is taken beside ..a couple of garbage bins to reinforce that fact?
Be kind. :rolleyes: Can't benchmark the chiobu's, with all the glam (and sponsorship).

Seems to contradict your grassroots values, no?

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like shit. Is that why her photo is taken beside the garbage collection point with a couple of garbage bins to reinforce that fact?

bro, that Vespa is 20 years old.
Vintage Vespa not garbage.

You go read those rider/bike FB sharings, everyone knows Juvena is more respected rider in Singapore for her skills and will.

LedZeppelin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have been on the lookout whenever there are threads on "Singapore Chiobu". Apparently Presstitutes loves giving this "chiobu" free publicity. Must be connected to some PAPig elites. And this bitch has plenty of PAPigs fantards. Guess who? The bitch in question is not mentioned in this thread. Is SPG with angmo boyfriend. :biggrin: