• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1782567_1082111731817594_6517318009817433110_o.jpg

11707597_1082111725150928_5290550855068380411_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You stupid or what? She self proclaimed she will go alone, now you think she will back peddle if you ask her?

Then do a fucking research and find it out is she for real..

sitting behind a pc and making false claims is what you are doing. sound like a sinkie shit loser filled with jealousy.

a sinkie loser will always find any minute fault on someone who has done thing successfully.

what a total fuck shit..

All i know she is doing something and you are just sitting behind a pc bullshitting.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

sitting behind a pc and making false claims is what you are doing. sound like a sinkie shit loser filled with jealousy.

a sinkie loser will always find any minute fault on someone who has done thing successfully.

what a total fuck shit..

All i know she is doing something and you are just sitting behind a pc bullshitting.

hahahha. I agree with you tonychat 100%. This sinkie shit (aka xebay ) only knows how to heckle and put down others. he is filled with jealousy and hatred when he see others enjoying their life. when i tell others about my trips overseas and high class friends connections, he got jealous and called me fairy cannon. typical jealous bornloser low class lazy sinkie shit. only sit behind computer and cow beh cow bu. and damn stupid. when he asked where she got water to clean bike when the answer is so obvious in so many photos(showing lakes, rivers and streams of clean water) you know you are talking to an idiot. a jealous idiot. a non significant issue like a clean bike this sinkie born loser also wants to find fault.
No wonder the 3 sinkie stooges here deserved to be screwed by others. hahhaha. great show tonychat. the best way to insult these type of bornloser(exemplified by the 3 stooges) is to just ignore them and enjoy your good life and let the whole world(and these useless damn jealous type sinkies) know. It pains their heart when they see you or me or the lady biker having a good time, that's why they resort to trying desperately to put down others (a freudian slip showing their anger and jealousy at others who are better than them). even a girl going on a bike trip, he wants to find fault with everything she does and put her down and make stupid unsavoury comments about her morality when he does NOT even know her a single bit>>>. which shows a vile jealous born loser mentality and character. Typical sore loser in life. When they can't have a good life, they get irritated when others do and hence the heckling and whining. seen alot of these born losers in my business dealings . just ignore them, let them wallow in self pity and continue living a good life as they are insignificant. like I always said, they can't do any single thing to you or me as they are impotent........ like the chinese saying "real gold is not afraid of fire".
. hhahahha. really enjoying this forum. AND my life!!!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what a total fuck shit..

Why dun you do a research on how many Indian, mats and Bangla dicks fuck your.mother's old crumpled smelly loose chee bye!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahha. I agree with you tonychat 100%. This sinkie shit (aka xebay ) only knows how to heckle and put down others. he is filled with jealousy and hatred when he see others enjoying their life. when i tell others about my trips overseas and high class friends connections, he got jealous and called me fairy cannon. typical jealous bornloser low class lazy sinkie shit. only sit behind computer and cow beh cow bu. and damn stupid. when he asked where she got water to clean bike when the answer is so obvious in so many photos(showing lakes, rivers and streams of clean water) you know you are talking to an idiot. a jealous idiot. a non significant issue like a clean bike this sinkie born loser also wants to find fault.
No wonder the 3 sinkie stooges here deserved to be screwed by others. hahhaha. great show tonychat. the best way to insult these type of bornloser(exemplified by the 3 stooges) is to just ignore them and enjoy your good life and let the whole world(and these useless damn jealous type sinkies) know. It pains their heart when they see you or me or the lady biker having a good time, that's why they resort to trying desperately to put down others (a freudian slip showing their anger and jealousy at others who are better than them). even a girl going on a bike trip, he wants to find fault with everything she does and put her down and make stupid unsavoury comments about her morality when he does NOT even know her a single bit>>>. which shows a vile jealous born loser mentality and character. Typical sore loser in life. When they can't have a good life, they get irritated when others do and hence the heckling and whining. seen alot of these born losers in my business dealings . just ignore them, let them wallow in self pity and continue living a good life as they are insignificant. like I always said, they can't do any single thing to you or me as they are impotent........ like the chinese saying "real gold is not afraid of fire".

Hey MAGGOT, missed me?? LOL

First of all let's get some things straight, all those "facts" you mentioned are all fairy tales cooked up by you. All the "friends of a friends" to the Viet never ever say anything about using water from rivers and lakes or toilet stops to wash herself and bikes for the pics, they said that she used her own drinking water, which everyone knows is impossible without a support vehicle, Freudian slip on your part? Only you came up with the theory, without even anybody else verifying and now even believe your own shit as truth. What a moron, how not to call you cannon fairy?

Uncle, you wan to have free fcuck with the Viet issit? Keep supporting her with your keyboard only. Show her the moolah and sponsor her next fairy trip and you have all rights to post whatever fairy tales, she and you can make up in her next adventure and don't waste time here trying to score points with her lah, I don't think she reads Sammyboy forums anyway.

Second of all, what makes you think I am a Singaporean? Have you confirmed this fact too? Nah, you just made it up to support tony(loser)chat and your cannon fairy title ROTFLMAFO.

Third of all, me jealous of the Viet girl? of what? Travelling on a motorbike is too low an activity for me, so why should I be jealous when I can just jet around for holidays anytime.

Jealous of you? That is the biggest joke on earth, you have never ever proven to me to be credible on your fairytale stories, in my eyes, you are probably just a cleaner or low slave worker working for the rich and eavesdropping on private conversations and trying to show-off here. So how to be jealous? I think you are jealous of me, as I am debt free and make lots of money from my team of real estate agents.

Enjoy your day Mr Dua Pau Sian.....Booomm, booomm.

Cheers

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sorry, i don't agree with what ever shit you canon fairy too..

please don't pull me to your side... i am here to bash all sinkie behaviour... including you.

You enjoy life in whatever dream world you created, that is your problem, not mine.. leave me alone.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, i don't agree with what ever shit you canon fairy too..

please don't pull me to your side... i am here to bash all sinkie behaviour... including you.

You enjoy life in whatever dream world you created, that is your problem, not mine.. leave me alone.

Numero Uno, you can't even get lowly Tonychat to support you ha ha, want to laugh at me. Cannon Fairy is the biggest joke of the century!!!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey MAGGOT, missed me?? LOL

First of all let's get some things straight, all those "facts" you mentioned are all fairy tales cooked up by you. All the "friends of a friends" to the Viet never ever say anything about using water from rivers and lakes or toilet stops to wash herself and bikes for the pics, they said that she used her own drinking water, which everyone knows is impossible without a support vehicle, Freudian slip on your part? Only you came up with the theory, without even anybody else verifying and now even believe your own shit as truth. What a moron, how not to call you cannon fairy?

Uncle, you wan to have free fcuck with the Viet issit? Keep supporting her with your keyboard only. Show her the moolah and sponsor her next fairy trip and you have all rights to post whatever fairy tales, she and you can make up in her next adventure and don't waste time here trying to score points with her lah, I don't think she reads Sammyboy forums anyway.

Second of all, what makes you think I am a Singaporean? Have you confirmed this fact too? Nah, you just made it up to support tony(loser)chat and your cannon fairy title ROTFLMAFO.

Third of all, me jealous of the Viet girl? of what? Travelling on a motorbike is too low an activity for me, so why should I be jealous when I can just jet around for holidays anytime.

Jealous of you? That is the biggest joke on earth, you have never ever proven to me to be credible on your fairytale stories, in my eyes, you are probably just a cleaner or low slave worker working for the rich and eavesdropping on private conversations and trying to show-off here. So how to be jealous? I think you are jealous of me, as I am debt free and make lots of money from my team of real estate agents.

Enjoy your day Mr Dua Pau Sian.....Booomm, booomm.

Cheers
hahhaHAHHA. like i SAID. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS AND A SORE LOSER. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE BE IT. ITS YOUR loss and not mine, and you cannot do anything about it. NOT a single damn thing. what I write makes alot of sense. you know it deep inside your heart that's why the vile and angry rhetoric. hahahhah. you must felt very hurt at being pscyho out to be a born loser . who wants a free fuck with the biker? who was the one posting negative comments and commenting on her virginity???? I never even comment on her social behaviour. only born losers like you comment negatively on otehrs. typical born losers hahhahh

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhaHAHHA. like i SAID. YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS AND A SORE LOSER. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE BE IT. ITS YOUR loss and not mine, and you cannot do anything about it. NOT a single damn thing. what I write makes alot of sense. you know it deep inside your heart that's why the vile and angry rhetoric. hahahhah. you must felt very hurt at being pscyho out to be a born loser . hahhahh

I don't believe it. L O S E R.

Cheers

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Numero Uno, you can't even get lowly Tonychat to support you ha ha, want to laugh at me. Cannon Fairy is the biggest joke of the century!!!!

who needs his lowly support to screw you?you standard of english must be terrible. I only agree with his SCREWING YOU!!!!! not support . like i said I only agree with his opinion but get real. only low life like you need his support. hahhahah. I am above people like you and him . typical born losers

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
who needs his lowly support to screw you?you standard of english must be terrible. I only agree with his SCREWING YOU!!!!! not support . like i said I only agree with his opinion but get real. only low life like you need his support. hahhahah. I am above people like you and him . typical born losers

Yours must be fairy tale English, to agree with him means you support him, stop making yourself look more and more like a Jackass with every post you make.

Cheers and enjoy.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I refused to hide and I refuse to die. what can you do about it??? I just proved to you by doing so that YOU are IMPOTENT. hahahhah so fark off

Ha ha since you don't want to fuck off and die, you are welcome to stay and make a complete Jack Ass of yourself, see I am all powerful can make you stay and make you a Jack Ass! LMFAO.

Cheers and enjoy.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha since you don't want to fuck off and die, you are welcome to stay and make a complete Jack Ass of yourself, see I am all powerful can make you stay and make you a Jack Ass! LMFAO.

Cheers and enjoy.

hahaha. like I said the more you post the more stupid you prove to everyone here. you just contradict your post above by now asking me to stay. make up your stupig mind. hahhahh as usual always changing your stance when you got caught. ROTFLMFAO. like I said you don't even know there is wifi in airbus 380 first class. that's shows how low class you are. whether I stay or not is up to me and there is nothing you can do about it. Like I said, you are a nobody and totally insignificant and just a heckler , a low class heckler who just proved his impotence by being unable to do anything to me. hahahahahahahh

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha. like I said the more you post the more stupid you prove to everyone here. you just contradict your post above by now asking me to stay. make up your stupig mind. hahhahh as usual always changing your stance when you got caught. ROTFLMFAO. like I said you don't even know there is wifi in airbus 380 first class. that's shows how low class you are. whether I stay or not is up to me and there is nothing you can do about it. Like I said, you are a nobody and totally insignificant and just a heckler , a low class heckler who just proved his impotence by being unable to do anything to me. hahahahahahahh

Don't deviate subject and copy my post. I never asked you to stay, I asked you to fcuk off. I only welcome and make you stay so that you can continue to provide us entertainment as resident clown and cannon fairy with your Jack Ass moronic posts.

Cheers Bogan LOL