• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For safety reasons, she really should have a boyfriend accompany her, but apparently she wants to do this alone by herself.

SLHXgh1.jpg

I3tf80i.jpg

5183e3e4c2df21ade9862f67b70be3bc

Articles :
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/biker-girl-ride-singapore-mt-everest-base-camp
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/she-riding-mt-everest-solo-042601898.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she needs to reach new heights in orgasmic thrill. the constant grinding of camel toe on bike seat will most likely fulfill that before arriving at the peak.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sori hor, I oredi donated my whole savings to Amos liao......if she needs donations, will have to wait till I save enuff later then. :(

Alfrescian
Loyal
For safety reasons, she really should have a boyfriend accompany her, but apparently she wants to do this alone by herself.

don't worry... she looks like she is out to gain social media exposure....sure got tons of support following her along the way...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I seriously doubt the taste of women among the people in this forum.. Any how can say chio.. OK. Lah.. Sinkie standard of chio..

Next time when I see the thread title about chio and refer to sinkie, I know what to expect.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..reach new heights in orgasmic thrill. the constant grinding of camel toe on bike seat will most likely fulfill that before arriving at the peak.
New meaning to an exotic ride (and hump). Enhanced if goes over the hilly bumps :biggrin:

zhihau said:
Is she a virgin?
Hymen is elastic. Worse, a patch up job's possible :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ambitious. Nice bike. For this purpose, I'd select the Suzuki V-Strom instead (personal preference, more confident in Jap reliability). Good luck to her.

Cheers!