• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
all logistics provided for by sponsors. can easily change guides and vans depending on countries and checkpoints visited. in fact i won't want the same guide and van in thailand to follow me into myanmar or tibet (china) and beyond. i would prefer a local guide and driver with a locally-licensed vehicle. that was what i did crossing in different suv's from colombia to ecuador to peru.

Some stupid Jack Ass obviously doesn't know how real support vehicles are organised ha ha totally making a fool of himself here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly right and so many Tee Kos down here sing high praises about her nobility yada yada, bullshit, if van was fat and ugly the all these same idiots would definitely say she used support crew and vehicle for the journey.

If she was fat and ugly no one would even bother about her trip.....much less comment about it
Beautiful people got easier life.....fact of life

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
That van maybe used to transport her bike to the cargo ship or airport since she is flying back to Singapore .

Spot on. that vehicle is a left hand drive and is a local tibet or china van used to just transport her bike to the freight center for freight back to singapore. Of course she took a flight back as seen by the photos of her at the airport on last day. Tell that to xebay who as usual deny and spin stories to cover up their own stupidities. In the first place there was never a support vehicle, of course these people are who never gone on expedition. in expedition usual support vehicle is all the way from source country to ensure supplies and stocks inventory are kept and maintain. who is so stupid to always transfer all equipment from one van to another(through 5 or 6 countries) and wait for repeat vans etc. This fark up xebay has no common sense. might as well she change her bike at every country she pass through. hahhahah got pawned by his own idiocy and blindness.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some stupid Jack Ass obviously doesn't know how real support vehicles are organised ha ha totally making a fool of himself here.
hahhahah
hahhahah got pawned by own idiocy and blindness , please be a gentleman and admit it . at least I would have a wee bit of respect but you seemed not even to have any honor.
You as usual changed tack when obvious flaws in your arguments are pointed out.
that's why I said the more you posts, the more I would make you looked like a fool.
That vehicle is a left hand drive and is a local tibet or china van used to just transport her bike to the freight center for freight back to Singapore. Of course she took a flight back as seen by the photos of her at the airport on last day.
You as usual deny your mistake or illogical thinking and spin stories to cover up your own stupidities.
In the first place there was probably never was a support vehicle.
only you are not happy she did it alone and of course jealousy mandates you must humiliate her. another Freudian slip of the character of your mind and heart.

of course people like you never gone on expedition.
in expedition usual support vehicle is all the way from source country to ensure supplies and stocks inventory are kept and maintain.
Support vehicles are usually four wheel drives to deal the terrain.
Don't bullshit me as I have gone on a few of such expeditions and know the logistics.
who is so stupid to always transfer all equipment from one van to another(through 5 or 6 countries) and wait for repeat vans etc. How inconvenient and sure got cock up if you do likewise. Not to mention your costs would escalate 5-6 folds as every country have to change suport vehicle??? never heard such stupid logistic planning before. You mean if you move house to tibet from singapore , you change the mover van every time you cross into another country??? balrdy stupid logic. hahhah
This again shows your stupidities and fairy tales!!!
You has no common sense. You might as well say she change her bike 5-6 times at every country she pass through. .

hahhah got pawned by your own stupid logic and blindness. You did not noticed the van is a left hand drive!!! that's a fact ONLY I saw and pointed out ( as I have driven 4 wheelers in China/tibet/mongolia expeditions) and you were assuming it is a support vehicle from singapore. now you and narong as usual only know how to talk cock and just exposed your ignorance about logictics support for expeditions and poor power of observation and logic.
go to talk to the experts before coming here to talk cock/bullsh!t and humiliate people who are just trying to enjoy their lives. you and narong are typical low class born loser shits. you and him can only resort to childish name calling when get caught bullsh!tting. just two spoilt idiotic whining brats. hahhahahahh
Now you know I mean real business when I said I would make you and him look very stupid. Like I said I have seen and been through alot in life and knows what I am talking about. deep in your heart you know what I mean, judging from all the posts and the logic I just gave . this is just a small demo to you. you still don't know who I am. too bad it is your loss. your type would NOT survive even one day in the real world of real high power business deals.
hhahahah
really enjoyed pointing out you and narong idiotic logic.

Last edited:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't be because left handed drive :wink:

Can be the same guy that follows throughout the whole journey and back with bike.
Can be the same driver if he qualifies.
Need not be same support vehicle. Can change vehicle along various planned points, which is a sensible thing to do.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhahah
hahhahah got pawned by own idiocy and blindness , please be a gentleman and admit it . at least I would have a wee bit of respect but you seemed not even to have any honor.
You as usual changed tack when obvious flaws in your arguments are pointed out.
that's why I said the more you posts, the more I would make you looked like a fool.
That vehicle is a left hand drive and is a local tibet or china van used to just transport her bike to the freight center for freight back to Singapore. Of course she took a flight back as seen by the photos of her at the airport on last day.
You as usual deny your mistake or illogical thinking and spin stories to cover up your own stupidities.
In the first place there was probably never was a support vehicle.
only you are not happy she did it alone and of course jealousy mandates you must humiliate her. another Freudian slip of the character of your mind and heart.

Go read what other posters say, all also accept that more likely the support vehicle and crew were refreshed and changed all the way.

Short of Viet girl outright declaring that she did not use support vehicle and crew and really travelled alone without any help, all anecdotal evidence points otherwise.

BTW I didn't bother reading your whole unsightly chunk of text, take it as my loss ha ha ha ha.

Cheers

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she was fat and ugly no one would even bother about her trip.....much less comment about it
Beautiful people got easier life.....fact of life

Yah totally right, she can even garner support from some resident tycoon to lend his expertise and cook up cannon fairy tales for her, imagine what he would do if she met him? Lol

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
prove to me that she can haul water from the lake

If you are riding alone (esp if you are a woman) in foreign land, never stop on any quiet road or highway and walk away from your bike. It would be like leaving your bag on the table while queuing for food elsewhere.

Also never ride you bike near to a lake when there are no proper vehicle track or small pebble stone track. Your bike can get stuck easily on soft ground.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are riding alone (esp if you are a woman) in foreign land, never stop on any quiet road or highway and walk away from your bike. It would be like leaving your bag on the table while queuing for food elsewhere.

Also never ride you bike near to a lake when there are no proper vehicle track or small pebble stone track. Your bike can get stuck easily on soft ground.

Tell that to the Numero Uno cannon fairy dua pau sian, he magically came up with the fairy tale that she got lake water to do washing.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xebay11 is bored being stuck with me as 2 of the 3 stooges......in the world according to cannon fairy.....he wants to induct you in as another stooge to let resident cannon fairy target fire at.....

Ha ha no lah, just need cannon fairy to know that not everyone is buying his fairy tales without thinking.

Numero Uno damn funny, the madder he gets, the more text he types ROTFLMAO, good to disturb.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
But my survival instinct tells me to shut up. :biggrin:

hahahahha. you survival instinct is right. you are was smarter than the 3 stooges. sometimes it is better to keep quiet unlike the 3 stooges who opened their big fat mouths and remove all doubts as to their stupidities. hahhahahahha

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all logistics provided for by sponsors. can easily change guides and vans depending on countries and checkpoints visited. in fact i won't want the same guide and van in thailand to follow me into myanmar or tibet (china) and beyond. i would prefer a local guide and driver with a locally-licensed vehicle. that was what i did crossing in different suv's from colombia to ecuador to peru.

Thanks that makes sense too.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahha. you survival instinct is right. you are was smarter than the 3 stooges. sometimes it is better to keep quiet unlike the 3 stooges who opened their big fat mouths and remove all doubts as to their stupidities. hahhahahahha

Sacred others hantum you say so lah, don't try and act innocent now and angkat people and butter them to keep quiet LOL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can be the same guy that follows throughout the whole journey and back with bike.
Can be the same driver if he qualifies.
Need not be same support vehicle. Can change vehicle along various planned points, which is a sensible thing to do.

Yes everything is possible, and numero have his point too.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes everything is possible, and numero have his point too.

Problem is Numero Uno dua pau sian inisists his point is the only one, cannot accept other view points, when clearly everything is possible, he want to be numero uno all the time LOL