• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is Numero Uno dua pau sian inisists his point is the only one, cannot accept other view points, when clearly everything is possible, he want to be numero uno all the time LOL

aiyo... let him be no.1 lah... u also wont less one pound of meat.

come here share share opinions and views. even see not same level so no big deal.

I still waiting for the massive crash that he predicting as I miss out on the 2009 market crash. his view give me hope mah.:smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still waiting for the massive crash that he predicting as I miss out on the 2009 market crash. his view give me hope mah.:smile:

Aya his view on Market crash buey zhun one lah, I tell you some facts, as long as TDSR and ABSD remains, the market will be muted and keep dropping, also Singapore is overbuilt until 2030, so it is a long slide and not one massive crash like he spin his fairy tale to be.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sacred others hantum you say so lah, don't try and act innocent now and angkat people and butter them to keep quiet LOL

hahhah. please get your facts right. they volunteered to keep quiet in the first place and there is no need for me to angkat them as I am number 1(see previous posts). in fact I take it as the reverse.
I also noticed you and narong suddenly posts much much less and only very short stupid generic sentences ranting like a spoilt brat , mostly childish name calling as usual>>>>>It shows you are very afraid as I would pick holes in your logic and argument for everyone to see how stupid you and narong look.
Does I make sense? sure I do as alot of other forummers here can see it and acknowledged it by indirectly commenting on my posts like above.
hahhahahah
first the wifi in first class cabin fiasco(which revealed you never fly business or first class before), then the water in the big lake*(which reveled your poor observation and logic skills), then RK incident( which you never rebut despite the facts I gave which can be corrobrated by the rich people), now the left hand drive van joke (when you thought the van was a support van from singapore until I point out the left hand steering wheel in the photo) , logistics fiasco(which shows you never went on any expedition or have driven in china, tibet or thailand), etc etc. hahhahahah ALL shows how stupid you are. enough said. the forum is made up of thousands more, not just the 3 insignificant stooges. hahahhahah now you know why my friends call me numero uno.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
first the wifi in first class cabin fiasco(which revealed you never fly business or first class before), then the water in the big lake*(which reveled your poor observation and logic skills), then RK incident( which you never rebut despite the facts I gave which can be corrobrated by the rich people), now the left hand drive van joke (when you thought the van was a support van from singapore until I point out the left hand steering wheel in the photo) , logistics fiasco(which shows you never went on any expedition or have driven in china, tibet or thailand), etc etc. hahhahahah ALL shows how stupid you are. enough said. the forum is made up of thousands more, not just the 3 insignificant stooges. hahahhahah now you know why my friends call me numero uno.

Have you ever wondered why they volunteered to keep quiet? Because nobody gives you a shit! Only I pity you and bother to reply, you should be grateful!!!

Sorry when did I say anything about WIFI in first class? I don't usually bother to read your posts in entirety so what is your point? Water in big lake was your fairy tale made up by you, which many also don't believe, the van and logistics fiasco? what fiasco? not just me but so many other posters also say that it can be different support across different countries, so don't go around the bush with that.

Your friends call you numero uno? I call you numero uno stupido, ha ha ha ha .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Número uno tau kang yaosiew

You're right I dun bother to post long replies to you because I'm bored sparring with you.
I'll take xebay advice and won't bother to read yours entirely as like menses period......waste of fucking time

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever wondered why they volunteered to keep quiet? Because nobody gives you a shit! Only I pity you and bother to reply, you should be grateful!!!

Sorry when did I say anything about WIFI in first class? I don't usually bother to read your posts in entirety so what is your point? Water in big lake was your fairy tale made up by you, which many also don't believe, the van and logistics fiasco? what fiasco? not just me but so many other posters also say that it can be different support across different countries, so don't go around the bush with that.

Your friends call you numero uno? I call you numero uno stupido, ha ha ha ha .

Like I said, you can do nothing at all to me except childishly called people names which i have said does not matter whether it is fairy cannon etc as you are insignificant and too low class to qualify to be my friend lest acquaintance.
everybody here can see you and narong are have nothing but vile , PETTY, malignant, lewd, negative remarks about the lady biker who did nothing at all in the first place to antagonise both of you. furthermore you know nothing about her yet posts sarcastic comments about peoples morals. at least there are otehrs who elect to keep quiet. both of you have nothing but low class heckling and dirty comments about her virginity which reflects on your stupid and fillty uncultured minds.
see your past posts. I am definitely correct on these points. this is typical of cowards who does nothing but casts negative comments about everybody but does not even venture out on any expediation on your own. at least she is is enjoying her holiday unlike bitter shallow people like you and narong who only heckled everyone esp the biker who are better than you in all aspects. hence my term sourgrapes for the 3 stooges. If you don't believe she travelled on her own, so be it. everyone is entitled to their opinions . No need to disparage others morals when you don't know them. likewise I can also give you and him a taste of your own medicine to cure your filty minds.
If you have nothing good to say about her , at least keep your mouth shut unless you know her very well like your sister or mother or wife, which I then seriously would not doubt your negative comments then( as it is hereditary). hahhahah
everybody here can see it how disgusting and low class you and narong are. enough said. no point arguing with fools with no logic as I would not be replying or reading your posts anymore.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;xDiZMlQecBA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDiZMlQecBA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

You go girl!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mangina_zps81vysaxi.jpg

Mangina spotted..

Look at the comment of Dave Choong.. What a wimpy and pathetic mangina... Be a real man lah.. you think by being a wimp, that bitch will soften the heart for you??

I can't stand man behaving like a pussy. Oh my god..!!!!

check out Alpha Male: Brian Lionel Peters

This type of men get the girls and see how she reply to him. (maybe as a show of protest to that wimpy sinkie mangina loser)

alpha_male_zpsy5q9ihfs.jpg

So how would a real man give comment in this situation.. any sinkie wanna try?

if i would comment, i will tell her to go for another long and further ride again, it just make her more sexy.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey sinkie losers what more evidence do you need me to prove that you are all losers who only masturbate in front of your computer screens and not even dare try out what Vaune had done in a month. Fucking bunch of losers I'd say.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey sinkie losers what more evidence do you need me to prove that you are all losers who only masturbate in front of your computer screens and not even dare try out what Vaune had done in a month. Fucking bunch of losers I'd say.

Later the truth comes out she is ferried by her support van for 3/4 of the trips. Look at the other clothes she's wearing that didn't appear in the pic during her packing into her bag.

Many of us here may not have gone to Mount Everest by bike or ferried by van or plane, but why label us as losers? How do you do we didn't do anything more adventurous than her in a month? We just do things quietly and not for publicity stunts.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sounds like you are describing yourself, stalking her all the time and posting in her defence for fcuk. You hoping she kiss you to turn you into a prince?

Last edited: