• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
19010_1079641842064583_7017576415120440577_n.jpg

Again, her tripod is on the bike.

Who is the nice photographer to take a snapshot of her back while she was "making contact" with the kid?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Again, her tripod is on the bike.

Who is the nice photographer to take a snapshot of her back while she was "making contact" with the kid?

If you follow her facebook, Vaune did mention a few times she has guides along the way.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Love that drive Dec/14. Drove from Chiangmai to Pai and back Pai is a strange place, almost magical. The drive, there are so many places to stop for photo shoot. There were 4 people in the car and 2 dogs all enjoyed and the first time the dogs flew from Bangkok to Chiangmai. :biggrin:

Yes on the way from changmai to pai can stop at the long neck tribe village and sometimes they will sell u opium or ganja :wink:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nevertheless, with or without guides, she is no doubt a brave girl. :smile:

Guides and support crews are two different things.

Just like Khoo, not a photograph of his support crew throughout and we, who were following his ride to Beijing thought he was struggling by himself until one of his crews came back to squeal on him.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good post.
Seems you have taken my advice and interwoven your hiso cannon fairy tales into your reply.
Well done only a pro like you can do it.

Frankly, you bothered to read his post, his English is so bad and he writes in a huge chunk with no paragraphs. Frankly I don't get what the fcuk he is trying to say, except a desperate attempt to wrangle out of a situation he cannot escape from on.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like Khoo, not a photograph of his support crew throughout and we, who were following his ride to Beijing thought he was struggling by himself until one of his crews came back to squeal on him.

True, guides and support crews are different but there is a very thin line to distinguish them, and end of the day, they can really make a big difference to the difficulty and safety of the journey than really travelling alone.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11403472_1078437038851730_2408348073677631799_n.jpg

I was so shagged I decided to just stop by the riverside and fell asleep, listening to the gentle water currents. My Tibet guide who finally caught up creeped up and secretly took this photo of me haha.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11312920_1067115459983888_3106615383702101696_o.jpg

No need to bargain with tuktuks to get around when I've got my very own ride from Singapore grin emoticon — in Bangkok, Thailand.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11351128_1063375413691226_7383518668509757879_n.jpg

Setting off in less than 48hours for my ride trip from Singapore to Tibet where North Everest Base Camp awaits, I'm gonna get all theseeee into just ONE Givi duffel bag.

Let's do this!

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree they are different things.

Khoo's and Phan's have slightly different purposes.
The former is more on pushing physical/mental limitation while the latter is more on road adventure, if I put it correctly. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her tripod is still strapped on the bike.
Who is the nice photographer to help her take this photo?

When you go to a new country, you can hire a guide to direct you along the way... may i specify it is a tour guide.

I also hire a guide when i was in chiangmai almost 10 years back when i was new to thailand.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhaha. like I said you were made to look like a fool by the biker herself. get real. she was the one who supplied the photo with the lake in the background that made a fool of you. only stupid morons like you would try to cover your stupidity. please try not to be as stupid and boastful like that narong guy. Simple logic don't tell me they don't teach you in NS??? If you have gone through NS you would have known during long march or in temburong the CO would ask you to go to nearest lake or stream and use your helmet to get any water to wash your utensils and for cleaning up. simple logic you don't know??? spare me your engineering crap. so don't talk cock here. huge body of free and accessible water in the huge lake in the background and you mean you do not know you cannot use it to clean up??? don't digress from the topics and points I raised. what engineering crap. no wonder yo and him are born losers. even you and narong are fixated with her body(not the scenary) and shows how low class both of you are ( and of course missed the elephant in the picture in the process i.e. the lake). for pathetic born losers like you who can only imagine about nipples and fantasize abouty her body and virginity , just show how low class both of you are. hahhaha. you never hear upper class people talk like that. hahhahah sound like young kids fantasing. how pathetic and deprived both of you. people like us who move in upper circles do not have to fantasize. we have lots of beautiful and way more sexy secretaries and assistants and tons of opportunities . so eat your heart out. if you don't believe, so be it as it is your loss , not mine. like I said, you have never once caught me off guard or telling a fib.

Here is proof that you are telling fibs and making up stories as you go along.

First when I questioned about the source and quantity of water to wash her gear and bike was impossible since she was traveling alone, you conveniently fabricated story that she used toilet stop water. When I said that they are an engineering impossibility especially in 3rd world remote locations, you conveniently pointed to the huge lake in the picture and said she used lake water.

OK fine, let's go with your fairytale, assume she used lake water for her cleanups. How many locations she stopped with a clean bike had lakes to provide water?

Next thing to notice is that in her pics which you claim she posted herself, the lake looks hell of a far away in the distance, nearly impossible for her to access by bike, so she had to carry huge amounts of water up to clean her bike and gear, this can be accomplished by sub 50kg girl alone?

You believe all her fairy tales? Maybe you and her are birds of a feather and like to spin fairy tales. Now she begins to admit she has "guides", in one of the picture where she wipes out, the guide suddenly appears, strange that in remote location her guide is conveniently so nearby. So now, looks like we have a very thin and flimsy definition of guide and support crew.

Anyway both you and her can continue spinning the fairy tales.

Cheers :smile:

Last edited: