• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you PAP activist Mr Robert Ng

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
212hg68.jpg

Mr Robert Ng is a very committed Activist in PAP Woodlands Branch who always take care of the cleanliness of the branch n throws all rubbish during the MPS. Not only that he will always wait for Ms Ellen Lee no matter how late she stayed there n he will only leave the office after Ms Ellen Lee has left. He also used to buy coffee n tea for the activists with his own pocket money and we have told him many times that he can leave early n don't buy any hot drinks for us when we work late but he chose to do it stubbornly. He is a school cleaner who earns about $900 monthly n he is also a sole bread winner in his family with 2 school going children. You will be surprised that he never applies or request any financial assistance yet he can take care of his family needs. This is because he saves all his salary for his family n never even buy a new clothing for himself as we never see him wear a new clothing before . He admired n respect Ms Ellen Lee so much that he always buy a greeting card during the Christmas n Chinese New Year every year n ask me to write for him since he has no education background. You can see that he has many decayed teeth n I have asked him many times to see a dentist since he has a CHAS card but he chooses not to spend even a little sum for himself. Whatever he do n spend those little bit of things is really a lot to him as he just saved n spends what he think is right.
Last night, we noticed that he slimmed down a lot n looked very sick. I quickly called one of our Activist who is a doctor, Dr Djoni Huang to arrange a full medical check up for him quickly n Ms Ellen Lee has informed me that we need to force him to go for a full medical check up which we will borne all his medical fees for him. Just hopes that nothing will happened to him. Indeed he is one of them that I respected the most n that hinted me to write about him here,
Very rare you can find someone just like him that sacrifices for his family n the Party as he just want to do his part of his duty for PAP

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, PAP activist is not paid as this is volunteer work that he is very proud of though he worked as a school cleaner daytime

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His volunteering "sacrifice" is no match for those who "sacrifice" their lives for millions of dollars in paychecks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what happens when one carries too many BALLS, he is physically hunched over from all his BALLS CARRYING ACTIVITIES! LoL

Too bad we live in the modern era. In ancient China, he would have been wearing a more regal costume and would be a powerful, high-ranking eunuch.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has been sucking up for so long and not getting anywhere ...doesn't he learn? That's typical mindset of PAPpies ...one track mind.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
212hg68.jpg

Very rare you can find someone just like him that sacrifices for his family n the Party as he just want to do his part of his duty for PAP

Very nice photo. Pap masters fat like a swine sucking dry a bareboned peasant.

Thank you zeroo for supporting the opposition cause.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of employing retired/jobless locals, these highest paid politicians in the world get the free service of a subsistence salaried cleaner?
(Source not quoted/sighted).
Not sure if the PAP has helped this chap in other ways for him to do this, but is it morally correct for some of the richest guys around to make use of free service?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His volunteering "sacrifice" is no match for those who "sacrifice" their lives for millions of dollars in paychecks.

Lives,
in which they cannot see their daughters growing up (Josephine Teo)
in which they have less privacy (Grace Fu)
in which they don't spend enough time with their ageing parents (Tan Chuan Jin)

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice photo. Pap masters fat like a swine sucking dry a bareboned peasant.

Thank you zeroo for supporting the opposition cause.

The urn at your signature reminded me if there should be a by-election.
Gong cheebyes are gong cheebyes. Own self poor still makes the rich richer.