• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Artefacts Discoverd in Empress Road Put Malay Race to Shame

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Southern Indian Muslim traders came not too long before the Arabs.

Historical records from various countries talk of wars when Islam reached South East Asia but you fucking Mats still want to talk cock about peaceful Arab traders! :oIo: You are really liars and bastards.

Bastard zookeeper, the Indians were in South East Asia hundreds of years before Muhammed fucked his 6-year old bride! Stop spreading lies!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay sultanate is bullshit.

Do you know what are the food eaten by Malay sultanate?
any Malay royal food?
so far we know that Malay sultan eat the same food as malay farmers!!! what they eat? Nasi Lemak / Rendang?
bullshit.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste to all, learn the real history about Indians here in the early days

[video=youtube;60p7sJyV6I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60p7sJyV6I8[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LordKrishna

Namaste or Wana-cum?

Namaste is north india or south India?
I also know India greet people with "wana-cum"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LordKrishna

Namaste or Wana-cum?

Namaste is north india or south India?
I also know India greet people with "wana-cum"

Not wanna-cum...MONEY COME!! with the tongue roll one side & then sticking it out!...after MONEY COME, then..wanna-cum!