• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best way to visit Lim Chu Kang Chinese Cemetery

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a direct bus from Boon Lay MRT ? It looks quite easy from BL MRT via Jalan Bahar. Or is CCK MRT a better option?

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a direct bus from Boon Lay MRT ? It looks quite easy from BL MRT via Jalan Bahar. Or is CCK MRT a better option?

There is a bus stop there, but hardly anybody use it, unless SAF personnel. Usually people drives there For Ching Ming.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a bus stop there, but hardly anybody use it, unless SAF personnel. Usually people drives there For Ching Ming.

I plan to alight at BL MRT and hail a tax there since the road looks straight. I hope taxi drivers are not averse to driving to cemetery.

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to alight at BL MRT and hail a tax there since the road looks straight. I hope taxi drivers are not averse to driving to cemetery.

Do it during day time. Anyway after you have finished your offering, there's hardly any taxi available around the cemetry too.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last week sunday, the average waiting time to reach LCK cemetaries was 2 hours along Jalan Bahar. At 1700 Hrs, the incoming traffic was still heavy. In short, the taxi driver would glady take your business going there.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do it during day time. Anyway after you have finished your offering, there's hardly any taxi available around the cemetry too.

I have found out Bus 405 stops just outside Chinese cemetery. The bus actually turns into Muslim cemetery and makes a U-turn at the end of old CCK Road. I wonder how the bus driver feels when he has to drive in the night.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week sunday, the average waiting time to reach LCK cemetaries was 2 hours along Jalan Bahar. At 1700 Hrs, the incoming traffic was still heavy. In short, the taxi driver would glady take your business going there.

That was during official Cheng Meng.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have found out Bus 405 stops just outside Chinese cemetery. The bus actually turns into Muslim cemetery and makes a U-turn at the end of old CCK Road. I wonder how the bus driver feels when he has to drive in the night.

CCK Cemetery is the most peaceful place on earth especially during dawn...only when you travel to angmo countries you could feel such experiences!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't you use www. streetdirectory.com? I use to work near the new Police Academy aka Home Team Academy..whatever, I use to take 172 from CCK Interchange, you can take 975 from Bukit Panjang Interchange....it takes yo Lim Chu Kang portion of the cemetery or Chua Chu Kang...

or you take the train to CCK MRT station there's a taxi stand there, the taxi drivers of that area are familiar taking people to camps, cemeteries..etc..around LCK, CCK etc. area

:rolleyes:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best and fastest way to get to Lim Chu Kang cemetery is to simply jump off the nearest block of flats, what is so difficult about that?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't you use www. streetdirectory.com? I use to work near the new Police Academy aka Home Team Academy..whatever, I use to take 172 from CCK Interchange, you can take 975 from Bukit Panjang Interchange....it takes yo Lim Chu Kang portion of the cemetery or Chua Chu Kang...

or you take the train to CCK MRT station there's a taxi stand there, the taxi drivers of that area are familiar taking people to camps, cemeteries..etc..around LCK, CCK etc. area

:rolleyes:

Ah....continue reading. I found bus 405 at BL MRT. It's easier for me to travel from the East to BL MRT. No need to transfer. Being cheapo, I'm going to take a bus.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah....continue reading. I found bus 405 at BL MRT. It's easier for me to travel from the East to BL MRT. No need to transfer. Being cheapo, I'm going to take a bus.

Weather like these few days...best you take a taxi there, or get someone to drive you there...the bus service intervals of those cemeteries areas are far in between...:rolleyes:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weather like these few days...best you take a taxi there, or get someone to drive you there...the bus service intervals of those cemeteries areas are far in between...:rolleyes:

Been looking up google map and my bus app. Yeah, might have to take a taxi because I'm not very sure of the precise location of the tomb. Used to travel around that area when I was riding a bike and serving NS at Pasir Laba camp.