• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Masagos zulkifli: More technology leads to more crime

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many capable Malay people around, but the PAPzis have chosen Yaacob and Masagos because:
  • it is consistent with the PAPzis' agenda to put Malay people in a bad light
  • Y and M are sufficiently compliant
  • Y and M would make the non-Malay PAPzis look good by comparison.

now i know why Malays are not respected.. look at what the type of shit he spewed... now i really believe that cutting off animal heads in the mosque really stunt their wisdom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many capable Malay people around, but the PAPzis have chosen Yaacob and Masagos because:
[*]it is consistent with the PAPzis' agenda to put Malay people in a bad light

I don't think the pappies are that sophisticated to come up with such a 'cunning plan'. Among the compliant yes-men sycophants, they're genuinely the best of the crop. Perhaps there are some illicit connections and interlocking business interests.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ask this dunce what is his opinion on net neutrality, he'll scratch his head and say "Saya tak tahu." :o