• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Masagos zulkifli: More technology leads to more crime

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]MASAGOS ZULKIFLI: MORE TECHNOLOGY LEADS TO MORE CRIME[/h]

http://therealsingapore.com/content/masagos-zulkifli-more-technology-leads-more-crime

Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 4:50pm

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Masagos Zulkifli said that technological growth has resulted in more crime.

He said this at the 22nd Asian Regional Conference today.

"With technological development and integration, the connectivity that comes with it has allowed the easy facilitation of these illegal activities," Mr Masagos, who is also Second Minister for Home Affairs and Foreign Affairs, said.

"Traditional illegal activities, such as the production and trafficking of drugs, counterfeiting and human trafficking continue to remain a concern."

Mr Masagos also said that Islamic terrorists are also creating problems to the region.

"In the past, these groups were relatively weak and operated within their own countries, with a focus on domestic issues," he said.

"However, there has been an emergence of radical Islamic movements largely due to globalisation, with these groups cooperating with larger terrorist groups outside the region for funding and training. Such groups are now global threats with an international focus."

He also said that it is more difficult to identify home-grown terrorists now and this is a concern.

The conference is organised by Interpol to bring together police within the region to share experiences and tackle common crime issues.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now i know why Malays are not respected.. look at what the type of shit he spewed... now i really believe that cutting off animal heads in the mosque really stunt their wisdom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you wonder how this Fucktard can be ministar.....
Really dunno what to say.....
Maybe he thinks must make some motherhood statement since just Kena promoted.

PAP got no choice liao... they had to promote a Malay for the role of a full minister, to showcase the uniquely Sinkie 'meritocracy' and attempt to win some Malay swing votes. Unfortunately, the Malay politicians within its ranks are imbeciles.

6a00d83451b52369e20192aa88c640970d

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP got no choice liao... they had to promote a Malay for the role of a full minister, to showcase the uniquely Sinkie 'meritocracy' and attempt to win some Malay swing votes. Unfortunately, the Malay politicians within its ranks are imbeciles.

6a00d83451b52369e20192aa88c640970d

Indeed I doubt any self respecting Malay / Moslem would want to associate with pap.
Seeing how the racist pap founding father constantly berate the community and put them down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed I doubt any self respecting Malay / Moslem would want to associate with pap.
Seeing how the racist pap founding father constantly berate the community and put them down.

The Association of Muslim Professionals is infested with pro-PAP porlumpars. 'Self-help' and 'non-profit' my ass. Any abang or macik whom you know is an AMP member, he/she is a pro-PAP porlumpar. Have no doubt about it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taliban wishes for those days where the PAP can do as it pleases and sinkees have no clue on what is happening.

Thanks to technology, the PAP is under constant scrutiny.

Taliban has only got a year or so to earn the big bucks. After next GE, he is gone. Will he move to Afghanistan?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, the ministers talk cock, but this guy really takes the cake.
Nothing substantive, no insight, motherhood statements.
One but not help admire his for the guts to take up the position, and
he will do fcuk all.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learned something new after reading what he said. Impressive. But still lose to WKS's most famous statement.

Pray quote the WKS famous statement less we refer to the wrong quote. This is because WKS's statements are ALL FAMOUS.

Last edited: