• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are unable to harmonize these questions on noah ark fairytale

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Woodmorappe lying with statistics: What kinds were aboard the ark?
Woodmorappe rbitrarily exclude all animals except mammals, birds, and reptiles. However, many other animals, particularly land arthropods, must also have been on the ark for two reasons:

The Bible says so. Gen. 7:8 puts on the ark all creatures that move along the ground, with no further qualifications. Lev. 11:42 includes arthropods (creatures that "walk on many feet") in such a category.

They couldn't survive outside. Gen. 7:21-23 says every land creature not aboard the ark perished. And indeed, not one insect species in a thousand could survive for half a year on the vegetation mats proposed by some creationists. Most other land arthropods, snails, slugs, earthworms, etc. would also have to be on the ark to survive.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

Atheists like DIVA are retards when come to reading the Bible. LOL!

Problem is that they think they really so damn smart to find fault with the Bible but they delude themselves. Please lah go read Genesis 7 and see what kind of animals need to go up the Ark. Then read http://teacher.scholastic.com/activ...cle.asp?ItemID=108&SubjectID=147&categoryID=4 to find out how arthropods breathe.

How you like your candy ass being whooped by me again? LOL!!!!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Woodmorappe lying with statistics: What kinds were aboard the ark?
Woodmorappe rbitrarily exclude all animals except mammals, birds, and reptiles. However, many other animals, particularly land arthropods, must also have been on the ark for two reasons:

The Bible says so. Gen. 7:8 puts on the ark all creatures that move along the ground, with no further qualifications. Lev. 11:42 includes arthropods (creatures that "walk on many feet") in such a category.

They couldn't survive outside. Gen. 7:21-23 says every land creature not aboard the ark perished. And indeed, not one insect species in a thousand could survive for half a year on the vegetation mats proposed by some creationists. Most other land arthropods, snails, slugs, earthworms, etc. would also have to be on the ark to survive.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

You have misquoted the following verse in Gen 7:8

The Bible says so. Gen. 7:8 puts on the ark all creatures that move along the ground.

According to King James Version, it reads: Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not cleaned, and everything thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The clean beasts and not cleaned beasts referred to those that God has commanded Noah to take - i.e. those KINDs of animal. See my earlier comments. For everything that creepteth upon earth referred to worms, ants, catapillars, etc. As the Ark was made of wood (derivative of tree), it was obviously that you can find tons of "creepteth beasts" crawling inside the wood.

God Bless,
Psalm23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Problem is that they think they really so damn smart to find fault with the Bible but they delude themselves. Please lah go read Genesis 7 and see what kind of animals need to go up the Ark. Then read http://teacher.scholastic.com/activ...cle.asp?ItemID=108&SubjectID=147&categoryID=4 to find out how arthropods breathe.

Nutcase, read psalm latest post which demolished you and your holely Woodmorappe ace card in one stroke! Hebrew language has no equivalent for invertebrates. Psalm's interpretation of "all creatures that move along the ground" includes land invertebrates such as worms, ants, catapillars is correct.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have misquoted the following verse in Gen 7:8

The Bible says so. Gen. 7:8 puts on the ark all creatures that move along the ground.

According to King James Version, it reads: Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not cleaned, and everything thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The clean beasts and not cleaned beasts referred to those that God has commanded Noah to take - i.e. those KINDs of animal. See my earlier comments. For everything that creepteth upon earth referred to worms, ants, catapillars, etc. As the Ark was made of wood (derivative of tree), it was obviously that you can find tons of "creepteth beasts" crawling inside the wood.

God Bless,
Psalm23

I did not misquote, the NIV says "Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground".
It clearly says: animals and birds and the rest of the creatures that move along the ground. Woodmorappe's deliberate omission is a grave misrepresentation, yet there is a stupid nutcase got buy in without using his head. Lol!

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nutcase, read psalm latest post which demolished you and your holely Woodmorappe ace card in one stroke! Hebrew lanlguage has no equivalent for invertebrates. Psalm's interpretation of "all creatures that move along the ground" includes land invertebrates such as worms, ants, catapillars is correct.

DIVA needs to have his candy-ass whooped again. What Psalm23 said does not contradict what I said. Retarded atheists like DIVA has no ability to think. LOL!!!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIVA needs to have his candy-ass whooped again. What Psalm23 said does not contradict what I said. Retarded atheists like DIVA has no ability to think. LOL!!!

Why? How come? Your Woodmorappe ark is sunken, trying to save face lah. WHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

haha-you-are-loser-4098_preview.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, whatever questions DIVA thinks he has that can capsize the Ark, well, they have been addressed and his objections debunked. But of course DIVA does not know that or concede that, because he is simply too lazy (but most likely afraid) to pick up Woodmorrappe's book to read. LOL

Glenn Morton: ....invertebrates like terrestrial snails are not on the ark.

Morton has been right and was proven right here. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hypocrite! Have you read the storybook from first to last page? Snake can talk, sure you can talk through your ass hole. I will use the storybook to whack your talking ass hole. :wink: