• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching Temasek CEO Taking 3 Months Leave

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
8d72aa182ba1210e720f6a7067008d0c.jpg

Associated Press/Wong Maye-E - Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, center left and his wife Ho Ching arrive at a state funeral of the late Lee Kuan Yew, held at the University Cultural Center, Sunday, March 29, 2015, in Singapore. During a week of national mourning that began Monday after Lee's death at age 91, some 450,000 people queued for hours for a glimpse of Lee's coffin at Parliament House. A million people visited tribute sites at community centers across the island and leaders and dignitaries from more than two dozen countries attended the state funeral. (AP Photo/Wong Maye-E)

Temasek CEO Ho Ching goes on three-month sabbatical leave

By Yahoo! Singapore | Yahoo Newsroom – 6 hours ago

Temasek chief executive officer Ho Ching "will be on sabbatical leave for three months", the state investor announced on its website on Wednesday.

Ho, who is the wife of Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, will, however, continue with her board duties and specific stewardship duties.

The firm added that Temasek president Lee Theng Kiat will cover her "on all normal course of business at the firm as an investor and shareholder, as an institution, and as a steward".

No reason was given for the sabbatical, which comes a few weeks after the funeral of her father-in-law, former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, who died last month after being in hospital for several weeks for severe pneumonia.

Ho Ching joined Temasek in 2002 as executive director, and was appointed CEO in 2004.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for those poking fun at this news, I hope you won't cry one day when reserve all gone.

When that happens,Singapore will be liberated.when sinkie finally realize that their CPF is gone,they will take to the streets and riot.statues of their idol god LKY will be toppled and the city will burn for 40 days and nights just like the bible.a new Singapore will rise from the ashes hopefully without daft and stupid sinkies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When that happens,Singapore will be liberated.when sinkie finally realize that their CPF is gone,they will take to the streets and riot.statues of their idol god LKY will be toppled and the city will burn for 40 days and nights just like the bible.a new Singapore will rise from the ashes hopefully without daft and stupid sinkies.

I think a lot of the gong kia who queued up to see the coffin will commit suicide. They won't be able to take the news.

jVOZV2i.gif

jumping-out-of-window.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should take permanent leave and help her father-in-law down there. Heard some businesses and properties are hot down there, pun intended.

She'll make a hell lot of money down there for her gong-gong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should take permanent leave and help her father-in-law down there. Heard some businesses and properties are hot down there, pun intended.

She'll make a hell lot of money down there for her gong-gong.

Free hold, sky garden, roof pool, near MRT station, good schools nearby.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Temasek Holdings' chief executive Ho Ching said on Wednesday she plans to "spend some time on a couple of longstanding things" which she has wanted to do during her three-month sabbatical leave.

Earlier on Wednesday, Temasek had announced that Ms Ho was taking sabbatical leave. President of Temasek, Mr Lee Theng Kiat, will cover for Ms Ho in relation to "all normal course of business at Temasek as an investor and shareholder, as an institution, and as a steward".

Temasek did not give any reasons for Ms Ho's leave.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday evening, Ms Ho thanked friends for their messages of support, encouragement and concern

Temasek's Ho Ching to spend time on 'longstanding things' during sabbatical

Temasek Holdings' chief executive Ho Ching said in a Facebook post this evening that she plans to "spend some time on a couple of long standing things" which she has wanted to do. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND WEE

SINGAPORE - Temasek Holdings' chief executive Ho Ching said on Wednesday she plans to "spend some time on a couple of longstanding things" which she has wanted to do during her three-month sabbatical leave.

Earlier on Wednesday, Temasek had announced that Ms Ho was taking sabbatical leave. President of Temasek, Mr Lee Theng Kiat, will cover for Ms Ho in relation to "all normal course of business at Temasek as an investor and shareholder, as an institution, and as a steward".

Temasek did not give any reasons for Ms Ho's leave.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday evening, Ms Ho thanked friends for their messages of support, encouragement and concern.

She told them "not to worry as I'm well".

She also praised Temasek for having a good team in place.

Ms Ho said that she plans to catch on some sleep and aims to "do a lot more walking."

pgwomen15415e.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can be worse. She becomes the next pm. There are signs but no one is believing.

Let's bet.
If she becomes, I up you points. If she doesn't, u up me :

I seriously think tat she's taking time off to organise and reallocate assets for famiLEE after her in-law's death and the will left down. As chairman of Temasek, there must be a lot of deals that require her to fly everywhere to check and sign.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not concern Sinkies unless she's saying that she will open the accounting books to Public Scrutiny. Going on sabbatical leave only concern Termasick.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for those poking fun at this news, I hope you won't cry one day when reserve all gone.

I started crying when we 'donated' money to our comrades & brothers from our motherland & the many, many years of buying high selling low..& the ABC giam chye char loti investments etc...I have no more tears, left to cry!!..what reserve? it take 52 man years to search for...