• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos is actually a political pawn?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems some political party is trying all means to win.

Amos is a young boy and they actually used him for their political mileage?

That is a little too much isn't it?

10609459_568094539996861_5612566624854533734_n.jpg

pxSIDPB.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then is Roy being used as a political pawn too.. Papib really comes up with all sort of shits here..

Go fuck your mother's phua chee buy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then is Roy being used as a political pawn too.. Papib really comes up with all sort of shits here..

Jiu hu kia. Fuck home to matland cos Singapore politics is none of your business.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Roy is a faggot like you.

No thanks. btw you mum called and asked me to fuck her but her pussy were dark like a crude oil barrel. So I asked my nigger friend to try and he had to fist her before he could feel her vaginal wall.

She pleaded with us to make her cum but we ignored her. We passed her to the construction workers who are building the HDB block next block and even they knew your mum who visits them every night.

Oh...she told us your dad is also your grandfather.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems some political party is trying all means to win.

Which political party, I wonder? BTW, none of the 6 persons in the attached photo belongs to any party.

God, the PAP IB must be getting desperate, dishing out all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Oh, I know, one party is going all out to destroy Amos. And Roy. And Han Hui Hui. And Alex Au. And ...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which political party, I wonder? BTW, none of the 6 persons in the attached photo belongs to any party.

God, the PAP IB must be getting desperate, dishing out all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Oh, I know, one party is going all out to destroy Amos. And Roy. And Han Hui Hui. And Alex Au. And ...

We all know what party. They dun belong to any party at this point so as to exonerate the party of their doing. I just find it unethical to make use of a young boy.

It seems anyone who disagree with a certain party are all deemed PAP IB. You might as well say supporters of WP, NSP, RP, SPP, SDA, etc all are PAP IB. Only SDP is true blue opposition party.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know what party.

They dun belong to any party at this point so as to exonerate the party of their doing.

I just find it unethical to make use of a young boy.

Let his own parents and grand-parents decide. What you find or did not find is totally irrelevant. If you want to know what is unethical, it is all those underhanded tactics used to astro-turf his video with more dislikes than likes, which from my own observation, is rigged.

I can reverse all those dislikes with more likes, but for the sake of ethics, I will not do so.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's up to you to decide whether you agree with his video but the PAP made him a martyr when they went after him.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will only draw my conclusion after the name of Amos' father or uncle is known. Even a tiny clue on his grandparents' occupations is good enough.

Just like the protest march, it is not WYSIWYG.

Just like TOC which is blatantly a WP mouthpiece. When the 2 editors of TRS got arrested, Terry Xu and Ariffin Sha staged their disagreements with SL and WP. When everybody is watching the social media, suddenly TOC stopped carrying WP's balls and started carrying news on SDP/CSJ.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos is now the infamous face of the freedom of speech in singapore. he is young, ambitious and naive. of course those people will milk him dry.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know what party. They dun belong to any party at this point so as to exonerate the party of their doing. I just find it unethical to make use of a young boy.

Evidence of any link before you spew drivel from your gutter mouth about ethics?

I only know of one: Vincent, who was sacked by the SDP for his blogpost on the PinkDot rally. SDP wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole now.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A PAP MP has described Sporeans as "lesser mortals"

As a "lesser mortal" aren't we all pawns to the PAP:confused: Or are we digits, cash cows easily exploited for the benefit of the PAP:confused: I think as a Sporean we deserve more respect & if you send the PAP packing in the next GE, they will change their tune:smile: