• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it too late to save singapore?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]IS IT TOO LATE TO SAVE SINGAPORE?[/h]
Post date:
14 Apr 2015 - 8:48pm

[Pic Source]
Actually do you know that Singaporeans have already been destroyed by now already?

Within 15 years time the population of Singapore jump from 3.4 millions to its current 5.6 millions.

That is a 60% jump within a decade and a half time.It is not even one generation time yet.

The 3.4 millions natives population many are old,tied with NS liabities,underaged and a significant portion of them are working/schooling abroad while still retaining Sg citizenship.

As time passes the silver hair generations will die off,those currently in their prime will gradually enter into their middle age years where things will become very difficult for them in life and at work.

The rest of the Singaporeans who have connections with the outside world will likely lead a self impose indefinite exile life overseas than to return here.

Population white paper aiming for a 7 million strong population in year 2030 will continue to march along.

You see.

Through the simple usage of mathematics and reasonable deductions you can see that you have already lost your country and your birthright by now.

Your social status and influence will become non existent in the future.

Singapore old way of life is gone forever.

It is too late for Singaporeans already.

Thank you to 60% for creating this tragic destiny for Singapore and Singaporeans to live out.

Blood is on your hands and sins lay heavy on you.

Keith Lee
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=425940800921099&id=100...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Factual corrections ...population 5.4 million, 2.9 millions are foreigners.
Of the 2.5 million sinkees, don't know how many are naturalized. So, native sinkees is fewer than 2.5 million.

No country in the world has such a high proportion of foreigners where they have free reign. In the Middle East countries, the foreign population is under tight control. Most of the foreigners are doing menial work. Those who work in hospitals are treated no better than nannies.

Sinkees got to ask themselves if they want to be dominated or want to run their country. If they want the latter, they need to take matters into their own hands now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree singapore is doomed....and the blood is on our hands.....

you know im sick and tired of this,im only in my twenties and already iv grown weary and tired of the singapore dilemma(like mahatir's malay dilemma).we have been bitching online since before the 2011 election but things continue to remain the same,thats more than 4 fucking years of bitching.during these past 4 to 5 years iv grown older by at least 4 decades living in this shithole singapore,how can anyone tolerate such conditions day in day out?its time to call it quits and pack our bags and move to australia.its obvious the old singapore is gone and dead and its never coming back,all the old places of nostalgia in east coast,marine parade and katong are gone and replaced by the new symbols of progress and prosperity,and all these places are occupied by the better faster stonger richer fts.there is no more peace and tranquility where i live,all the quiet spots in singapore are gone.

its obvious singaporeans continue to do nothing and things continue to remain the same.nothing has changed since 2008.occasionally there are sparks of rebellion and nothing more.they are nothing more than sparks.what can we possibly hope for or wish for?how can we possibly fight against the mass delusions of the kuan yew lovers?its like fighting against religion,islam and whatnot.a endless draining futile fight,just like the matrix says it is inevitable,why do you choose to fight tthe inevitable?

just ask salmon rushdie what is a futile fight,anyone who knows who salmon rushdie should know that u do not fight religion,it is impossible to challenge the insanity and delusions of millions and billions.it will even drive you mad and betray your strongest logic and convert just to save your soul.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree singapore is doomed....and the blood is on our hands.....

Ask your MP for help. When it comes to creating miracles and exception to the rules, PAP deities are more power than opposition ones. That is why smart people like me always vote the PAP.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many ex-Sporeans who have upgraded to a 1st world passport. They used to visit their friends and relatives & would re-visit their old haunts. However many of their relatives are passing away & the incessant "upgrading" of Spore is changing the face of Spore.

They're visits are becoming shorter & less frequent. There are fewer reasons for anyone to be in Spore if you are NOT working here. It reminds me of how someone describing Spore as a just a hotel. :(

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many ex-Sporeans who have upgraded to a 1st world passport. They used to visit their friends and relatives & would re-visit their old haunts. However many of their relatives are passing away & the incessant "upgrading" of Spore is changing the face of Spore.

They're visits are becoming shorter & less frequent. There are fewer reasons for anyone to be in Spore if you are NOT working here. It reminds me of how someone describing Spore as a just a hotel. :(

Visits are getting fewer due to strengthening of sinkie dollars against other world currencies.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is there to save of sinkiepore when it's doing so well?
Sinkiepore is not equivalent to sinkies.
Sinkiepore is a mega scale inc whereas sinkies are just employees of the inc.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last chance to save Singapore for Singaporeans.Use your powerful vote to kick out the MIW in GE 2016.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many ex sinkies see Sinkieland as a toilet, do your business and rush out.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you know im sick and tired of this,im only in my twenties and already iv grown weary and tired of the singapore dilemma(like mahatir's malay dilemma).we have been bitching online since before the 2011 election but things continue to remain the same,thats more than 4 fucking years of bitching.during these past 4 to 5 years iv grown older by at least 4 decades living in this shithole singapore,how can anyone tolerate such conditions day in day out?its time to call it quits and pack our bags and move to australia.its obvious the old singapore is gone and dead and its never coming back,all the old places of nostalgia in east coast,marine parade and katong are gone and replaced by the new symbols of progress and prosperity,and all these places are occupied by the better faster stonger richer fts.there is no more peace and tranquility where i live,all the quiet spots in singapore are gone.

its obvious singaporeans continue to do nothing and things continue to remain the same.nothing has changed since 2008.occasionally there are sparks of rebellion and nothing more.they are nothing more than sparks.what can we possibly hope for or wish for?how can we possibly fight against the mass delusions of the kuan yew lovers?its like fighting against religion,islam and whatnot.a endless draining futile fight,just like the matrix says it is inevitable,why do you choose to fight tthe inevitable?

just ask salmon rushdie what is a futile fight,anyone who knows who salmon rushdie should know that u do not fight religion,it is impossible to challenge the insanity and delusions of millions and billions.it will even drive you mad and betray your strongest logic and convert just to save your soul.

I used to have the same thoughts back in 2004. Used to post quite a lot and had many discussions with friends and relatives. Kept thinking they need to know and realize what's happening. That we need change. Very few wanted change. Most were more concerned with enriching their wallets.

Then one cousin blasted me saying I was talking so much but doing nothing to really change things. If I wanted change I had 3 choices:

1. Join Politics. Join Grassroots. Start working on changing Singapore.
2. Migrate to somewhere I like better
3. Shut up

I thought hard about what he said and I realised he was right.

So I looked at point number 1. If I got into politics what would be more "new policies", "change in direction" so to speak? I realized the truth is Singapore is but a small little tiny island that has already surpassed "overcrowded" population density. It is also true that population is a big driving force in economies particularly if they have no natural resources and are totally dependent on services and trade.

The fact that Singapore was a tiny island and not part of a bigger conglomerate of countries eg EU accentuates this problem.

So in reality, as Singapore continues to be economically successful, the likelihood is that it will get even more crowded because the population will grow. With more crowding, space will have higher premiums. Price of cars and housing will go up further. Singapore would be a victim of its own success. Only truly desperate people would accept Singapore in that state. A highly advanced overcrowded expensive sailboat in the big ocean of the world. Those people would be hungry and eager immigrants from 3rd world countries. Once they got their chops they would move on to bigger boats.

How do you solve this space problem? How do you get more land? I figured the solution but it would mean an option nobody would agree including myself. Blood will be shed. And for what? Survival? It made little sense to me from a cost benefit analysis.

Hence I chose to migrate. I then moved to the emigration folder for more discussion and it opened my eyes to THE REAL WORLD. Truly, when you read the stuff in the main forum and then discuss about how to make a new life and living in a new country, you really see how silly Singapore is. Sadly, the emigration folder these days is very very quiet. Makes me think that few Singaporeans think of migrating now.

Singapore is not doomed. It just has to keep changing and adjusting in order to stay afloat. Just like a highly advanced sailboat. It is also not all just the government's fault that so many are inclined to blame. And those people who blame and complain are the same who enjoy privileges like hiring cheap foreign domestic workers to do their basic household chores in their own homes. It's going to take a lot more hard work than doing your own household chores to cut it in the real world. Which is why I don't believe the majority of native Singaporeans have what it takes to really keep Singapore going into the long term future.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the pap realises that the people is awake and know IT'S TOO LATE, u bet your arses they shall change the rule and regulations to their own advantages.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have the same thoughts back in 2004. Used to post quite a lot and had many discussions with friends and relatives. Kept thinking they need to know and realize what's happening. That we need change. Very few wanted change. Most were more concerned with enriching their wallets.

Then one cousin blasted me saying I was talking so much but doing nothing to really change things. If I wanted change I had 3 choices:

1. Join Politics. Join Grassroots. Start working on changing Singapore.
2. Migrate to somewhere I like better
3. Shut up

I thought hard about what he said and I realised he was right.

So I looked at point number 1. If I got into politics what would be more "new policies", "change in direction" so to speak? I realized the truth is Singapore is but a small little tiny island that has already surpassed "overcrowded" population density. It is also true that population is a big driving force in economies particularly if they have no natural resources and are totally dependent on services and trade.

The fact that Singapore was a tiny island and not part of a bigger conglomerate of countries eg EU accentuates this problem.

So in reality, as Singapore continues to be economically successful, the likelihood is that it will get even more crowded because the population will grow. With more crowding, space will have higher premiums. Price of cars and housing will go up further. Singapore would be a victim of its own success. Only truly desperate people would accept Singapore in that state. A highly advanced overcrowded expensive sailboat in the big ocean of the world. Those people would be hungry and eager immigrants from 3rd world countries. Once they got their chops they would move on to bigger boats.

How do you solve this space problem? How do you get more land? I figured the solution but it would mean an option nobody would agree including myself. Blood will be shed. And for what? Survival? It made little sense to me from a cost benefit analysis.

Hence I chose to migrate. I then moved to the emigration folder for more discussion and it opened my eyes to THE REAL WORLD. Truly, when you read the stuff in the main forum and then discuss about how to make a new life and living in a new country, you really see how silly Singapore is. Sadly, the emigration folder these days is very very quiet. Makes me think that few Singaporeans think of migrating now.

Singapore is not doomed. It just has to keep changing and adjusting in order to stay afloat. Just like a highly advanced sailboat. It is also not all just the government's fault that so many are inclined to blame. And those people who blame and complain are the same who enjoy privileges like hiring cheap foreign domestic workers to do their basic household chores in their own homes. It's going to take a lot more hard work than doing your own household chores to cut it in the real world. Which is why I don't believe the majority of native Singaporeans have what it takes to really keep Singapore going into the long term future.

look there are more important things in life and in the universe then just economic success and money and more money,so what if Singapore is a indestructible economic sailboat going into the future,so what if its a shiny jewel in the ocean,a metallic durian bursting with riches,if its nothing but a souless construct,a unrecognisable mish mash of random human beings with no particular purpose or history but brought together or forced by circumstances to one destination and one point in history for one purpose as economic slaves and economic survival?whats the point if we are just a souless facade of endless generic shopping malls of copy and paste shops,of prada shops and calvin kliens?so what if singapore persist for another 200 years but it is no longer Singapore?

i love the australians,the russians and japanese.they all have different ways of talking,their own accents,different ways of lives,believes,different food they eat,different music they listen to,different literature and art,they things they talk about are different,even the jokes and types of humor they make are different,it is these differences and eccentricities that human beings have that makes them interesting and special.can u imagine if one day all these cultures and identities are gone,destroyed thanks to globalisation and economic survival?can u imagine one going to japan or italy or canada and its filled with nothing but shit and pee everywhere tiongs and fugging pu tang ina mohs and shitskins who are there simply because the MNCs and GLCs need cheaper better faster to boost GDP and profits.would u rather go to japan to look at these economic garbage or native japs/russians/australians?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Forget about Singapore. It's just a tiny island. That's what I am saying.

Big countries do not worry about "survival". The economy is weak, downturn in the oil patch.....tough times indeed but nobody will say the province is going to disappear Much less the actual country!

The problem with Singapore is that there is a real possibility of the country disappearing. As you rightly pointed out there is no real culture. everything is sacrificed for money because without money there is no country. Who can live in Singapore if the Singapore dollar was worthless? No food. No fuel for power. No energy to purify water. Dead.

So don't wast time on that island. It was good, it provided well, it might continue to do so, but there will always be this big question mark hanging over that will forever impede freedom and liberty. It is not the government. It is the country. Size matters.

If you drive a tiny little car among lots of big trucks and SUVs you will feel it. If you are a small dinghy boat on the ocean with big oil tankers you will feel it. Same goes for Singapore. Singapore has punched above its weight economically. Take advantage of that now before it disappears.

I hope you find the peace and tranquility that I have found. Cheers!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
our neighbouring countries are more shitty state then us.

why nobody over there calls to save their countries?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
small land size is bad idea to have over populated people. If you cage a small land like Singapore and place animals in it, over time over populated animals will fight too.

Get out early if you can.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's too late baby it's too late ............... time to get rid of the PAP .......... FAST ...........

[video=youtube;Msmnb676RxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msmnb676RxI[/video]

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your MP for help. When it comes to creating miracles and exception to the rules, PAP deities are more power than opposition ones. That is why smart people like me always vote the PAP.

Hi me too. Let's yamseng. Btw you happen to know CRUXX?