• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mentor Uncle Leong Sze Hian "Dr with no PhD" finally appears. The plot has become clearer now.

6oofia.jpg

May i know what plot are you referring to???

All i see is he is hanging out with his friends..

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon more problem child like this xdd will emerge with the mentality that it is ok to be famous for insulting and challenging PAP. They will think that this is political awareness and Singaporean will hail them as hero. Best of all, Singaporean will donate money for them to fight court case.

Our future is gone already...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Soon more problem child like this xdd will emerge with the mentality that it is ok to be famous for insulting and challenging PAP. They will think that this is political awareness and Singaporean will hail them as hero. Best of all, Singaporean will donate money for them to fight court case.

To insult a party such as PAP which is self serving and bully citizens for pointing their mistake and showing dislikes is totally fine.. That is how a real democratic society works..

The country's future is not gone, only the PAP's future is gone.. Which is what we wanted.. Get it? Pls don't insult the country by replacing your 'PAP' term with the word "country". People are not that stupid now.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come on, whether it is good or bad, this is the new internet world. You can't go arresting everyone that says negative things in the Internet. Time to accept the new norm and discard the outdated means. Move on with the tide. He becomes a greater hero because of the arrest. Who is giving him the attention and fame? Who is promoting and encouraging more roy and Amos?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mentor Uncle Leong Sze Hian "Dr with no PhD" finally appears. The plot has become clearer now.

6oofia.jpg
Amos Yee is now asking for donation to fight the court case. The mode of operandi is exactly the same as Roy Ngerng.
We though Amos Yee acted alone. But this morning a shocking photo circulating on Facebook reviewed that Amos's mother was in contact with Leong Sze Hian and possibly Roy Ngerng that was shown in another photo in the same restaurant setting.
Should you donated to Amos and his family?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee is now asking for donation to fight the court case. The mode of operandi is exactly the same as Roy Ngerng.
We though Amos Yee acted alone. But this morning a shocking photo circulating on Facebook reviewed that Amos's mother was in contact with Leong Sze Hian and possibly Roy Ngerng that was shown in another photo in the same restaurant setting.
Should you donated to Amos and his family?

Of course i will donate.. By the way, why is it shocking? I am glad that Amos are receiving the best education ever from adults who understand what is human rights, citizen rights in which the Sinkie PAP education is lacking and in turn Amos is there to educate us.

May I ask.. Shocking to who? Oh.. Only shocking to PAP, it doesn't shock anyone of us... Only to PAP .. Pls don't insult our intelligence again.. It is getting stale.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His parents borrowed from relatives to be used for his case and this idiot go and break the $20,000 bond condition by posting online?

I really pity the parents.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His parents borrowed from relatives to be used for his case and this idiot go and break the $20,000 bond condition by posting online?

I really pity the parents.

Stop sowing disinfo.

The bond is to ensure he attends court and not abscond. There is no such a thing as using the bond to restrict someone's access to the media, online or offline. This is against the constitution. While he is charged, he is not guilty until proven so.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the fake Christians and losers here think he is a hero.

Amos Yee is not a hero. He is just a teenager expressing himself and what he says online or offline is not about to create a ripple or cause a riot. As is shown to be the case, nothing of that sorts happened.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are getting this small boy into deep shit by donate money to him... Those of you who donate a little money and hope this small boy go and fight with the PAP government... Inside your heart you know he is not going to make it, if you feel that it can be done easily. All of those donated will be the one jumping out and challenge the PAP... But you guys prefer to hide behind the PC and encourage a small boy to go and die...Sigh...:mad:

Nowadays I see plenty of begging in Spore. Begging is illegal so these people have to pay $ for a licence to sell tissues:rolleyes:

Amos is already in trouble & he obviously needs $. So I don't see why I can' help out a fellow Sporean:smile:

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course i will donate.. By the way, why is it shocking? I am glad that Amos are receiving the best education ever from adults who understand what is human rights, citizen rights in which the Sinkie PAP education is lacking and in turn Amos is there to educate us.

May I ask.. Shocking to who? Oh.. Only shocking to PAP, it doesn't shock anyone of us... Only to PAP .. Pls don't insult our intelligence again.. It is getting stale.

To show my support to our young hero's Amos, Auntie will contribute $20 to Amos later today.
Donation to Amos Yee: bank account number: 124-91889-8

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays I see plenty of begging in Spore. Begging is illegal so these people have to pay $ for a licence to sell tissues:rolleyes:

Amos is already in trouble & he obviously needs $. So I don't see why I can' help out a fellow Sporean:smile:

He is only a 17 year old boy, he find it lots of fun currently with all the attention he gets... If he is not supported with money, he will just goes back to his parent and maybe just apologize to the PM and he can get on with his life...

You go donate to him, he will try to create more trouble or I should say more film to bad mouth the PAP, then there will no turning back for him...

Remember he is only 17 year old and the older guy here are encouraging him to go fight for you guys... No eye see...