• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie Hebdo also got so many vulgar caricatures on Pope, Mohd, Jews, etc.......so how? Is it a crime?

You missed the earlier debate. Why would LKY wants to rebut you with vulgarities and caricatures just to show his balls?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are saying drawing caricatures and spewing vulgarities means you having balls ? Is it ? How difficult can that be ? What does it achieve at the end of the day other than lowering yourself down to the same level as the other idiot ? That is the problem... some just prefer to have balls , but not brains.

Spewing the correct vulgarities and drawing appropriate caricatures is an art and requires lots of brain power.

It's a fact that LKY didn't have the balls. Did he spew vulgarities at or draw caricatures of the Japanese Imperial Army during World War 2 and subsequently the British colonialists?

Amos has more balls and more brains than LKY.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spewing the correct vulgarities and drawing appropriate caricatures is an art and requires lots of brain power. It's a fact that LKY didn't have the balls. Did he spew vulgarities at or draw caricatures of the Japanese Imperial Army during World War 2 and subsequently the British colonialists? Amos has more balls and more brains than LKY.

Then u should teach your children to scold you and your wife things like motherfucker, fuck your mother cheebye , suck some cock ! Haha

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spewing the correct vulgarities and drawing appropriate caricatures is an art and requires lots of brain power.

It's a fact that LKY didn't have the balls. Did he spew vulgarities at or draw caricatures of the Japanese Imperial Army during World War 2 and subsequently the British colonialists?

If he did that, he would be killed.

And you and I will still be living in swamplands.

What the use of balls without brains?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

According to uncle yap video, Lee Kuan Yew was given 2 fucking tight slap on his face when he choose to work for the Japanese and be a traitor during Japanese occupation.. This will tell us how much of a fucking coward he is.. Uncle yap and Amos is right.

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have made a donation to his POSB Account 124-91889-8.

What do you think ladyboy? Tell me if its sperms or stem cells? Apparently you ain't too clever for asking such a foolish question?

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dbs.jpg

Amos,
You are indeed awesome.
You are a brave young hero
You have spoken up for us
You are great
I would like to dance with you with a token amount attached.
God bless you.

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ocbc.jpg

Dear Amos,
You are awesome.
To show my appreciation for your dancing, Uncle Sam give you some strength to add your energy.
God bless you

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/important-update-to-amos-yees-crowdfunding/

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO AMOS YEE’S CROWDFUNDING

Well the crowdfund for my courtcase is ongoing, and being dirt poor for several months, it’s exhilarating to see copious amounts of money coming in, even trolls and haters managed to put aside their differences, and donate 1 cent. I am truly humbled. The initial ‘wow’ factor when you see that first $1000 donated to your bank account, is quite intoxicating, and I can’t express how gratified I am for your support and donation.
I’m relatively new to this, so any other ways you think I can better institute this crowd, do recommend, and I’ll be glad to hear your suggestions. The reason why I’m not using sites like IndieGogo is because they take away a considerable percentage of the donations. The outreach of my news is pretty considerable anyways, so I feel there isn’t a need to utilize a crowdfunding site to attempt to achieve a larger one.

Now the very important update, I have set up a new bank account solely as an avenue for people to support my content, artistic endeavors, or you just feel like giving me money:
OCBC SAVINGS: 656-9-110387

Paypal : [email protected]

Patreon wouldn’t be appropriate for most people since I found out that many of you wish to just donate the money wholesale instead of monthly, so unless you prefer to support my content with monthly pledges, you should just send it to my bank account or paypal. Now this money, I can pocket and buy myself a cup of jelly (Thank you for the jelly, it tastes really good).

I have updated the blog post to include those details, and I also edited the concluding paragraphs a little, so you can check that out too.

Oh yeah, and initially, about 12 hours after the post was first online, I made the absolutely egregious mistake of leaving out what my bank account number was affiliated under, I have since updated the blog post, it’s POSB savings. Sorry about that, haha.

Hope to see even more donations in the coming days and once again, thank you so much for all your support.

Donations For Court Case:

POSB SAVINGS: 124-91889-8

Paypal: [email protected]

Support for my work (Videos, blog posts, etcetera)

OCBC SAVINGS : 656-9-110387

Paypal: [email protected]
Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/amosyee

attachment.php

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11130023_10152885051484141_2245798106213453145_n.jpg

I met with Amos Yee at a gathering last week.

I did not know what to expect prior to meeting him. There have been so many judgments about him, so I was thinking to myself what kind of person I would meet.

But then I realised, why I am even asking these questions? Do I not remember how it was like when I came out into the public eye that many people also made comments about me?

Funnily, there were many people who did not know me but who would pass negative remarks about me, simply because they disagreed with me, but not even that, they disagreed with what the media said about me.

They did not know me.

That was when I realised Amos is just like anyone else. First, who am I to judge him when I do not even know him? But more importantly, even if I were to know him, who am I to judge him?

When I met with Amos though, I had positive impressions. He came across as a highly intelligent person. Sure, he is young, maybe rash. But he is 16.

Of course, being 16 is no excuse and should not be an excuse but we have to be careful about viewing him with the lens of an adult. We should be viewing him with lens of ourselves as 16-year-olds.

Do you remember what it was like when you were 16? I don't too.

What I can remember was that I was having tons of crushes and I was making all sorts of silly mistakes which I would laugh at now. For example, I made a bookmark for a crush I had (and one for myself) and tried to find a way to sneak it to the person. That was embarrassing. In the end, the friends found the bookmark instead. At my age now, I don't believe that I actually did that.

At 16, my worldview - if I had one - was so humourous, thinking back now. We would do things we would never imagine ourselves doing now! But those were the days, that's what we say, isn't it?

For Amos? I think he is very different from many Singaporeans and perhaps people in general in that he has think through things some of us would not. For example, did I think about income inequality and the unfairness in Singapore and then make a video of it at 16? I wouldn't have. I didn't.

As it is, I only started writing on my blog 3 years ago. Before that, I was as typical as anymore I knew.

Sure, Amos made a video and used vulgarities. As much as he has the awareness beyond a 16-year-old who would talk about inequality, he is also a 16-year-old who exhibit other traits that 16-year-olds do as well.

But let's not talk about 16-year-olds. How many of us still use vulgarities or "fuck" now? How many of curse and swear at the another person now, even at our age? In fact, a PAP activist said that he wanted to chop off

Amos's penis and stuff it into his mouth (he is still at large, by the way - this goes to show the double-standards and hypocrisy of the PAP government).

But something else that Amos dares to? He dares to speak up where most of us would not.

But do I agree with what Amos said? Definitely on the aspects of inequality, but on some others, not so sure. But more importantly, the question that should be asked is, even if we disagree with Amos, should we ask for his penis to be chopped off? Should we ask for him to be jailed? Should we asked for him to have his future destroyed, just because we disagree with something he said?

First, who are we to even decide? Amos said something. He SAID something, so I think we need to have a sense of proportion here.

Second, even if we disagree, for all the education that we have gone through, surely we can formulate an intellectual argument to counter him even if we disagree? But what I have heard and read so far, many times, go along these lines: Fuck him, he should be jailed. He is such a terrible person. He hurt me, he should be jailed. How dare he scolds my founding father etc etc.

Other than personal comments, comments fed by our emotions and as ironic as it is, rants and vulgarities that we curse at Amos, which is exactly what we are cursing him for - which really makes us not very different from him - then how else do we actually want to formulate an intellectual opinion about him, or more exactly, with him?

In truth, what we say about Amos says more about us.

I do not know if many of us actually look at ourselves before we make the comments we make. Many of us get angry, think he is wrong and simply think to ourselves that we should say something. But why are we angry?

Why is he wrong? Because he used vulgarities! Because he insulted me! Because what?

If we were to only know how to take personal potshots at him, then something is either very wrong with our education system or what we have taken away from it. If we disagree with what he SAID, then let's have a conversation about what he SAID. If we are just angry with him, then what we should do is tie him to a stake and burn him, like they did in the Middle Ages. But that is what many are now conducting this witch-hunt on anyway. It is a sad situation for our society.

No, I am not defending Amos because I put full faith in him. First, I do not know him. I still do not know why he did what he did. But I am speaking up because how we think about Amos and how we engage him says more about our society than about him.

Here, we have an opportunity where this individual pops up and says something that can be so out-of-place from what we are used to. How could we have engaged him? Discuss with him? Debate with one another on the topics brought out? Guide him? Speak to him?

But some of us choose to lash out at him.

I speak up because I believe that as a society, we need to learn to mature and grow. It is not about him, really. I speak up because I believe in an integrity where if we believe people should have the room to grow, then we should cater for them that space, we should guide them, and we should give them the chance. That has been what I have always believed and if I would shy away from him because it is not popular to do so, then it says more about me and my integrity than it says about him.

At the end of the day, Amos might be right, he might be wrong. But how many of us actually know him or have spoken to him? And even if we do not like him, we can choose to stay away from him as many have chosen to stay away from us, because if we have to arrest and jail every person who has used vulgarities, cursed and swear, hurt our feelings or disagree with the PAP, at least half the population will all be in prison now.

It is not just about Amos. It is about us, how we want to grow and how we want to become as people, as a society and as a nation.

If after all the perceived level of material wealth, we have not socially caught up, then there is only all to it that money can buy. And if we are not able to have deeper discussions with one another, then it is more reflective of how our society has not had the ability to do so, and instead of saying that some conversations should not be taken, we should start taking them so that we can move on in our understanding as a people.

But this is perhaps what inequality has robbed us of in Singapore - our social capacity.

What I can take pride in knowing is that there are many people who have remained silent but who have taken a more balanced stance, but do know that if you do not speak up and give up on your voice, then you give up on your rights.

And if we do not speak up for the people who stand up for us and protect them, then when no one else speaks up for us anymore, it was because we never did.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he did that, he would be killed.

And you and I will still be living in swamplands.

What the use of balls without brains?
Why want to argue with such people in this forum? It's just a waste of your energy and resources.

They will always claimed that LKY was a spy for the Japanese during the Japanese occupation, but how many of them were even born yet at that time to witness it first-hand? So, they have only heard from hearsay. Now, even if it is true that LKY was indeed a spy, it still warranted the situation at that time for self-survival. Of course, these people here will shamelessly tell you again that it's better to die honorably than to betray your own people. On the other hand, I would consider it stupid and a waste for those who opted to die "honorably" by being truthful because had they survived, their philanthropic contributions could be further enhanced once WW2 was over. Furthermore, these people here have become so noble in their talking. Have they even counted how many times they have backstabbed or betrayed their own friends, relatives and colleagues at work for self gain? I'm sure everyone will have such encounters in their lifetime.

These people are just out to ruin Sinkie Land with every possible means. They are even worse than Ai Takagi and her partner, Yang Kaiheng. It's a great shame if these people are indeed Sinkies.

There are many here who will always advocate for freedom of speech, free speech and all those nonsense. But they themselves couldn't even take it and will retaliate similarly when being inflicted with vulgarities and curses here. So, what freedom of speech are they advocating about when they themselves can't even accept those brickbats against them? Shame to these people because when they point their index finger at others, they always forget that their other 3 fingers are already pointing at themselves. Internally, they themselves will acknowledge that there is a limit to the freedom of speech and the over abuse of such is highly intolerable, even by themselves. But they just won't admit it openly.

Some even shamefully pro-claim themselves as Elites. I don't think true Elites will have the time to come and rant in this forum. They will have more important tasks to do than this.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met with Amos Yee at a gathering last week.

And if we do not speak up for the people who stand up for us and protect them, then when no one else speaks up for us anymore, it was because we never did.

Eh! tony.. you wrote well leh!