• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is only a 17 year old boy, he find it lots of fun currently with all the attention he gets... If he is not supported with money, he will just goes back to his parent and maybe just apologize to the PM and he can get on with his life...

You go donate to him, he will try to create more trouble or I should say more film to bad mouth the PAP, then there will no turning back for him...

Remember he is only 17 year old and the older guy here are encouraging him to go fight for you guys... No eye see...

PAP will be voted out soon.. so your point is ??????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His parents borrowed from relatives to be used for his case and this idiot go and break the $20,000 bond condition by posting online?

I really pity the parents.

your mother sell her chee buy and give the money she earns to Amos instead of you.. no wonder you are jealous.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will be voted out soon.. so your point is ??????

How sure are you??? I do wish that they are voted out... But I do not see this coming in this coming election...

Maybe Amos so call friends give him this thought. Therefore he dive in and think that he may have a chance to be sg PM in future...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How sure are you??? I do wish that they are voted out... But I do not see this coming in this coming election...

Maybe Amos so call friends give him this thought. Therefore he dive in and think that he may have a chance to be sg PM in future...

then how sure is your crazy deduction?

You think too much.. and you go crazy... just a simple fact.. no one likes PAP and Amos decided to speak out and show the world how PAP behaves. This will be the downfall of PAP..

When a govt do not respect freedom of speech and expression of the people, there is no first world status to talk about...

The world is beginning to understand what PAP is really made of..so, Enjoy being infamous now and a long time to come.

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is only a 17 year old boy, he find it lots of fun currently with all the attention he gets... If he is not supported with money, he will just goes back to his parent and maybe just apologize to the PM and he can get on with his life...

You go donate to him, he will try to create more trouble or I should say more film to bad mouth the PAP, then there will no turning back for him...

Remember he is only 17 year old and the older guy here are encouraging him to go fight for you guys... No eye see...

Yingge, you ..No eye see simply you already blind and how u c.
You can only see the dead old man whom spoke the half truth.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, states that:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers

Thomas I. Emerson .....argued that freedom of speech helps to provide a balance between stability and change. Freedom of speech acts as a "safety valve" to let off steam when people might otherwise be bent on revolution...... "The principle of open discussion is a method of achieving a more adaptable and at the same time more stable community, of maintaining the precarious balance between healthy cleavage and necessary consensus."...... "Opposition serves a vital social function in offsetting or ameliorating (the) normal process of bureaucratic decay

Research undertaken by the Worldwide Governance Indicators project at the World Bank, indicates that freedom of speech, and the process of accountability that follows it, have a significant impact in the quality of governance of a country. "Voice and Accountability" within a country, defined as "the extent to which a country's citizens are able to participate in selecting their government, as well as freedom of expression, freedom of association, and free media" is one of the six dimensions of governance that the Worldwide Governance Indicators measure .......it is important that development agencies create grounds for effective support for a free press in developing countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech#cite_note-13

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee is now asking for donation to fight the court case. The mode of operandi is exactly the same as Roy Ngerng.
We though Amos Yee acted alone. But this morning a shocking photo circulating on Facebook reviewed that Amos's mother was in contact with Leong Sze Hian and possibly Roy Ngerng that was shown in another photo in the same restaurant setting.
Should you donated to Amos and his family?

I suppose he is now taking responsibility for his actions... when it comes to survival, people will do the right thing. Actions and reactions. Why didn't he screw the reactions ( the legal system, the court )? He is starting to see the light.

Even his mother is also trying to seek help for him. Is she condoning his actions by helping him ? No a bit. What does it show ? A mother's love is always eternal in spite of being called names by his son.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose he is now taking responsibility for his actions... when it comes to survival, people will do the right thing. Actions and reactions. Why didn't he screw the reactions ( the legal system, the court )? He is starting to see the light.

Even his mother is also trying to seek help for him. Is she condoning his actions by helping him ? No a bit. What does it show ? A mother's love is always eternal in spite of being called names by his son.

I think it will be good for everyone at the end of the day to have the case to be decided by the court. Good for Amos. Good for the establishment. Good for the public. Let's justice run its course. That is the proper system to ensure one's accountability for one's actions.

Anyone can say anything against anybody... but as Famous Amos rightly said " If LHL wants to sue me, I am happy to dance with him." That 's the game rule.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Amos never did anything wrong?? what is wrong is the way the PAP govt suppressing freedom of speech and expression..

people are helping Amos to correct what the govt done wrongly.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos never did anything wrong?? what is wrong is the way the PAP govt suppressing freedom of speech and expression..

people are helping Amos to correct what the govt done wrongly.

Bro, it is not the freedom of speech and expression that the govt is suppressing. It is the insensitive remarks and unsubstantiated statements made against the late LKY and the Christian religion that puts people off.

Catherine Lim has all the freedom of speech and expression to critic the government, but she speaks the hard truths with a heart of understanding of what Singapore means to her and to Singaporeans. Unlike Amos, she does not go for character assassination or draw caricatures of LKY and Maggie in uncompromising positions. Do I want to listen to Catherine Lim ? Sure I do... even LKY says her critic of the govemment is for his reflection of self-criticism.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, it is not the freedom of speech and expression that the govt is suppressing. It is the insensitive remarks and unsubstantiated statements made against the late LKY and the Christian religion that puts people off.

Catherine Lim has all the freedom of speech and expression to critic the government, but she speaks the hard truths with a heart of understanding of what Singapore means to her and to Singaporeans. Unlike Amos, she does not go for character assassination or draw caricatures of LKY and Maggie in uncompromising positions. Do I want to listen to Catherine Lim ? Sure I do... even LKY says her critic of the govemment is for his reflection of self-criticism.

People can express in whatever way they want.. there is no code of expressing, if there is a code , then there is no freedom.. do you know what is freedom.. ??

oh man,, you sound like an old fart who is conditioned in history.. go back to your cave!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People can express in whatever way they want.. there is no code of expressing, if there is a code , then there is no freedom.. do you know what is freedom.. ??

oh man,, you sound like an old fart who is conditioned in history.. go back to your cave!!!

Sure ... i know what is freedom. No laws.. no rules ... no values ... every man for his own.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
No justice no reason to have a trial, just sent him to the gallows or put him in moon crescent for the rest of his life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure ... i know what is freedom. No laws.. no rules ... no values ... every man for his own.

That is why i say you are of 3rd world conditioning mindset.. in first world country, Amos's statement in the video will be debate and not be charged.. He is not on his own, he is stating what his views is and he didn't hurt anyone . PAP only abused the laws that they created to silence anyone who talk bad about them.

Everyone has the constitutional rights to express himself, even towards political leaders.

primary and secondary school should be educated on the rights of every citizens but PAP is too coward to do that.. and people like you will use such ignorance of people to tell others he has no right to express himself and must follow certain code to express themselves, FUCK YOU!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The mother is a teacher, she is beholden to the government that feed her....she has NO BALLS to BUCK the SYSTEM...dare she stand by her son, as a mother & support him for what he has done...she do not have that courage..another no balls Singaporeans...even her own offspring she cannot protect..

Way back....any of those mothers from the swamps, fishing villages & farms, if you caught her son stealing your fruits or swearing at you, will protect the son & say, "what he did wrong" even he is in the wrong....& bring that boy home & trash him privately...

My point is clear....we are so shit scared of the government....for many...they will starve if they do not support them even not protecting a son, any natural mother will do...we have unnatural people....we are sliding into oblivion as a country....

Part of what Amos did is wrong..but all is missing the point is, what he has pointed out, is what we all know...& have no BALLS to SAY IT OUT LOUD or even make a video if it....who is shameless!!??

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother is a teacher, she is beholden to the government that feed her....she has NO BALLS to BUCK the SYSTEM...dare she stand by her son, as a mother & support him for what he has done...she do not have that courage..another no balls Singaporeans...even her own offspring she cannot protect..

Way back....any of those mothers from the swamps, fishing villages & farms, if you caught her son stealing your fruits or swearing at you, will protect the son & say, "what he did wrong" even he is in the wrong....& bring that boy home & trash him privately...

My point is clear....we are so shit scared of the government....for many...they will starve if they do not support them even not protecting a son, any natural mother will do...we have unnatural people....we are sliding into oblivion as a country....

Part of what Amos did is wrong..but all is missing the point is, what he has pointed out, is what we all know...& have no BALLS to SAY IT OUT LOUD or even make a video if it....who is shameless!!??

Oh yeah protect her son blindly.

Maybe she should buy him a medal if he goes out and rape someone

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at what happened to Roy after he admitted to libeling LHL. LHL got a summary judgement imposed against Roy. Roy never got a chance to say anything in court.

If our parents had voted in more opposition into parliament LKY would not have been able to create a dynasty. Amos & the new generation are paying the price for our parents mistakes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yeah protect her son blindly.

Maybe she should buy him a medal if he goes out and rape someone

He didn't rape someone and he didn't commit any crime.. He just don't like LKY and tell the world why he don't like him..

3rd world sinkie loser like you will think it is ok to charge someone who say what is on his mind.. it is a crime to tell others he don't like LKY???? wtf is that???? Fuck your mother's phua chee buy.