• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will CHC be the LONGEST COURT TRIAL in SG?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you got the money, you can keep playing the kangaroo court game for a long, long time.

CHC members, remember to keep tithing. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
until today still haven come to a closure

all the lawyers sure HUAT

I say give it another year. After State Ct, it will go High Ct for appeal and finally, Court of Appeal. Stakes are too high for both parties. Prosecution cannot lose face after NBG and Prof Tey's case. CHC cannot afford to lose its $ supporters and image as God's rep on earth.

And yes, lawyers laughing to their banks.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say give it another year. After State Ct, it will go High Ct for appeal and finally, Court of Appeal. Stakes are too high for both parties. Prosecution cannot lose face after NBG and Prof Tey's case. CHC cannot afford to lose its $ supporters and image as God's rep on earth.
GoldenDragon:

To summarize your post, what you were trying to say is that both parties will wayang for another year, right?

But both you and I know the outcome. I think you've forgotten one important fact. Why did your political master sue Roy Ngerng in the first place? If CHC were to win the case, where would the defamation suit launched by Pinky stand? Remember that news agencies all over the world reported the case of Pinky versus Roy last year.