• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing her

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

This is only tip of iceberg. For everyone uncovered, there must be 10 that r not uncovered!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/woman-jailed-false-rape-report

these forked tongue lying bitches must be eradicated, exterminated & annihilated !!!!

A woman who lied to the police, claiming her boss had raped her, was jailed three weeks on Thursday.

Indian national Citti Babu Prasanya, 21, who was a performing artist at the Aashiyana club in Little India, committed the offence at the Police Cantonment Complex at around 11.45am on Aug 11, last year.

The court heard that earlier, Citti had consensual sex with her then boss, Mr Haji Mohamed Shaik Allauddin,33.

When her boyfriend, Mr Muthu Gunaseelan, 30, found out, she lied about being raped.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why has the minister kept quiet? What abou IDA?

IDA likes to hire people with qualifications from degree mill, is it?

PAP is a party of mediocrity!

You need Yaacock to predict flooding oops ponding???

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDA released statement on facebook liao, confirmed the MBA is mill, see below

[
IDA says: "We have investigated and would like to share that Nisha Padmanabhan, a Singapore citizen who joined IDA in 2014, has a BachelorÂ’s degree from a reputable university and was recruited because of this Bachelor degree, extensive past work experience and good track record. Nisha pursued an MBA out of personal interest, and it was not a relevant certificate for her position in IDA though she was open about the fact that she had obtained it.

Her MBA from Southern Pacific University was not a factor that contributed to her employment at IDA. In fact, 93.5% of all IDA staff that were hired at the level of Applications Consultant were based on their BachelorÂ’s degree.

We would like to share that Nisha has been a committed team member and contributed in her role as an Applications Consultant for the past year. We would also like to take this chance to share that IDA selects employees based on a holistic set of criteria which includes their educational qualifications, work experience, individual career aspirations and personality traits."
]

You all say leh, this type of reason bastard or not?

It reminds me of what TTSH said about Peenoy Edz initially..............

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did Ah Neh become a sinkee immediately after she was exposed? That's why it took IDA so long to clear the air.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many jobless Singaporean IT professionals in Singapore.Why IDA need to employ an IT worker from India ?

VERY good question!
Ditto for other PMEs' jobs.......... go to Changi Biz hub & see for yourselves how papigs stole sgian jobs & gave to Ah Nehs..............BTW instead of working during working hours, you can see them shopping!!!This nation is going kaputt & that is why Ho Chig is going on leave!!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

VERY good question!
Ditto for other PMEs' jobs.......... go to Changi Biz hub & see for yourselves how papigs stole sgian jobs & gave to Ah Nehs..............BTW instead of working during working hours, you can see them shopping!!!This nation is going kaputt & that is why Ho Chig is going on leave!!

Thats why it has been renamed as CHENNAI BUSINESS HUB. I have to go there on a regular basis to do some errands and taking bus no.20. You know what? Most of the time I am one of the very few local chinese on the bus which is about 5 to 10%. Malays maybe another 5%. The remainder of the passengers I think you can guess the race and nationality. I cringe whenever I have to go CHENNAI BUSINESS PARK TO run errands for my boss who banks with Standard Chartered, Citibank and DBS.:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats why it has been renamed as CHENNAI BUSINESS HUB. I have to go there on a regular basis to do some errands and taking bus no.20. You know what? Most of the time I am one of the very few local chinese on the bus which is about 5 to 10%. Malays maybe another 5%. The remainder of the passengers I think you can guess the race and nationality. I cringe whenever I have to go CHENNAI BUSINESS PARK TO run errands for my boss who banks with Standard Chartered, Citibank and DBS.:eek:

Standard Chartered Bank has branches all over Singapore, so does, Citibank ( though not that many) & DBS...plenty..unless you are working near there & that's can't be help...

I used to joke my my friend who works there, Changi Business Park & said it is more like Chennai Business Park...told me, you google & lo! & Behold!....it is Chennai Business Park...ha ha ha :biggrin:

The last location my friend was in....near to Marina Square, was overrun by ah nehs' from India too...so I told my friend you moved from Calcutta to Chennai....what's the difference? :biggrin:

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is if anyone is going to sue at all, it's got to be IDA. Firstly is not the lady that's defamed, after all the uni has low credibility. It's the employer for suggestions that they didn't hire carefully.

She is probably getting 3-4k power month that can't b uy few hrs of good lawyers time. EDMW users most likely too young or poor anyway to make it worthwhile. But govt plays for different stakes.

As new citizen she'd prefer to lie low and ride it out since job not gone anyways n

So instead of hyperventilating just relax, open popcorn and watch the fun!

Who knows it could be the Malaysian also? Is it OK if it's him?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VERY good question!

A direct consequence of the nincompoop Lee Hsien Loong being in charge for ten years. Only the blind do not see.

ST_20140812_1PM10_558770e.jpg

60% grateful gongkias, your beloved ah gong had not only created the problem, he had procreated it too. :wink:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo teow hwa tan dua lui song boh

ST_20150324_VNLL5_1171358e.jpg

VERY good question!

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

My guess is if anyone is going to sue at all, it's got to be IDA. Firstly is not the lady that's defamed, after all the uni has low credibility. It's the employer for suggestions that they didn't hire carefully.

IDA is a statutory board, it cannot sue citizens of singapore, its the law

Now IDA already admitted yes its a fake MBA, so go to court and do what now? Tell everyone
that they are more stupid then they really are?

This is why IDA quickly admitted because they know it won't hold up in court and it will
be washing their entire laundry in the public, it will be a huge scandal

There is no way to sue already, that ship sailed with IDA's admission of their stupidity

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ida defends decision to hire foreigner with 'fake' degree

She did not lie about anything. She's been absolutely truthful regarding her qualifications.

Yes she did, she was not truthful thats why she threatened to sue the original whistleblower, but IDA
was smarter knowing if this went before a judge, the whole of singapore will laugh uncontrollably, so they faster
confirmed it was a bogus MBA in effect stating that what the whistleblower posted was true

So india FT now cannot sue as what was posted was true to the bone as confirmed by IDA

Alot of people crowdfunded, it was faster than roy, few hours can reach 6 digits

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

IDA is a statutory board, it cannot sue citizens of singapore, its the law

Now IDA already admitted yes its a fake MBA, so go to court and do what now? Tell everyone
that they are more stupid then they really are?

This is why IDA quickly admitted because they know it won't hold up in court and it will
be washing their entire laundry in the public, it will be a huge scandal

There is no way to sue already, that ship sailed with IDA's admission of their stupidity

May be they just trying to scare. Some of the posters in hwz must be stocking up pampers! IDA was hiring her as programmer, not manager so they are right to say MBA did not matter. She did not print that degree, or claim it's a Harvard. So she's in clear. May be she got scammed like many sinkies that buy fake or send money to Nigeria. Many colleges closed down, some advt affiliation to uni that was not true, you remember the cases? Will you call the students scammers?[SUP][/SUP]

Last edited:

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, not a big fan of Leegime, but gotta take hats off to their courage! It's so easy to fire the girl, throw her under bus to satisfy a few voters. That's exactly what any Govt, Indian or american would have done! They can even fire her publicly but arrange another job quietly.

But they are putting stake in ground and standing by their decision plus this lady. Agree or not that's brave!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, not a big fan of Leegime, but gotta take hats off to their courage! It's so easy to fire the girl, throw her under bus to satisfy a few voters. That's exactly what any Govt, Indian or american would have done! They can even fire her publicly but arrange another job quietly.

But they are putting stake in ground and standing by their decision plus this lady. Agree or not that's brave!
this is nothing.

with 60.1% daft, silent majority consistently giving the white scums convincingly strong mandate decades after decades, the white scums and their minions have been "courageously" claiming once-in-50yrs-ponding, $8-bypass, honest-mistake, etc, etc, etc, even i-stand-corrected, and nothing will happen to them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She did not print that degree, or claim it's a Harvard. So she's in clear. May be she got scammed like many sinkies that buy fake or send money to Nigeria. Many colleges closed down, some advt affiliation to uni that was not true, you remember the cases? Will you call the students scammers?

You got it wrong. Southern Pacific is a well-known diploma mill. You pay to buy a degree. You mean she's not aware she bought a degree? It's not like she studied halfway and the uni collapsed, in which case she wouldn't have got a degree at all.

This is an obvious case of cheating. Sheesh.