• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Babi Speaks Again......

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has hit back at claims made by Datuk Seri Najib Razak, two days after the prime minister went on television to respond directly to his predecessor-turned-nemesis’ criticism.

In a video uploaded on the blog “Din Turtle”, Dr Mahathir refuted Najib’s claims that he was upset with the latter for not building the crooked bridge to Singapore.

He also claimed that Najib had – at the time the crooked bridge from Johor Baru to Singapore was first proposed in 2006 – supported the project.

Dr Mahathir said when Najib took over from Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, the latter would continue some of the policies they had agreed on when Dr Mahathir was prime minister and Najib was a cabinet member.

“My hope is that when he replaced (Abdullah) he would do the crooked bridge and some other things that we agreed to when I was PM. (That they) will be continued after I resigned and which Abdullah did not do.

“Najib at one time had said if Singapore agrees or does not agree, we will do it… But when he became prime minister, he did not do,” Dr Mahathir said in one of the video clips.

Dr Mahathir said he was disappointed that Najib did not keep his word on the project.

“I did not like the fact that he did not do something he promised. It’s not like I would get a contract for the bridge. You can check and see whether or not I would get a contract.

“I don’t want a contract but my attitude is I do not want to kowtow to Singapore.”

In his television interview on April 9, Najib had said Dr Mahathir wanted the 1Malaysia People’s Aid (BR1M) scrapped and the “crooked bridge” linking Johor and Singapore to be revived.

He said that these two issues could have been part of the reason the former prime minister was relentless in his criticism.

“He (Dr Mahathir) had two things he wanted me to do. He wanted me to do away with BR1M and revive the Johor crooked bridge. I respect Tun, just like I respect all the people.”

The crooked bridge project involved tearing down Malaysia’s side of the Causeway and replacing it with a six-lane bridge that would connect to the Singapore portion of the border crossing.

The design for it was crooked because Singapore did not agree to demolish its portion of the Causeway so that a straight bridge across the Tebrau strait could be built.

Singapore had strenuously opposed tearing down the Causeway.

Commenting with his trademark sarcasm, Dr Mahathir said: “It’s as if this bridge is not built I will die.”

Dr Mahathir maintained that Malaysia should have gone ahead and built the bridge and castigated Najib for caving in to Singapore’s demands to abandon the project.

“(If) Singapore doesn’t want, I will do on my side because it is our sovereign right in our territorial waters. That half of the Causeway belongs to us.

“So when I find that someone kowtows to Singapore to ask for Singapore’s agreement to do things in our country, I ask where is our sovereignty? Where is our independence?”

In a separate clip, the country’s fourth prime minister repeated his disagreement with BR1M, saying that it was like giving money to people who did not deserve it.

He approved of giving welfare aid to the poor and destitute, but not cash handouts to people with an income.

“I disagree on BR1M because I don’t like feeding people with free money. You give RM500 to people who are earning RM4,000 a month what for?

“And 17,000 Chinese in Ipoh rejected it outright which shows that it is not something that you should do.” – April 12, 2015.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be taking the traditional commission tagged to such mega project? Could it be that it has been taken? By whom n how much? The mystery deepens............ Mat wanted it , Abdullah stopped it as PM n now Mat wanted Najib to re start it........Is Mat Menteri Menthol?

This babi thinks everybody is as stupid as he is..........

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions of dollars from Mudland's investment agency, 1MDB, went through sinkapore to somebody's account. Guess who?

Pinky knows something or agree to help Najib ...that's why Sinkapore got everything it wanted.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Billions of dollars from Mudland's investment agency, 1MDB, went through sinkapore to somebody's account. Guess who?

Pinky knows something or agree to help Najib ...that's why Sinkapore got everything it wanted.

just heard from the news that Mahababi will be investigated by police for the questions he asked about the mongolian pussy murder
ho say liao.............. Hishamuddin oso telling Mahababi off in public..........
BUT why Daim wants DPM to take over>>>>>>>>>????????? thot he n mahababi fall off long ago

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
just heard from the news that Mahababi will be investigated by police for the questions he asked about the mongolian pussy murder
ho say liao.............. Hishamuddin oso telling Mahababi off in public..........
BUT why Daim wants DPM to take over>>>>>>>>>????????? thot he n mahababi fall off long ago

you must be as stupid as that najis guy. you think mahatir is so easy to handlle? this guy outfox 5-6 deputies and even LKY cannot match his wits. If he can spring a sudden arrest on anwar while he was deputy , and shock the world and USA whnat makes you think he wold go quietly. anyway all his questions are valid and simple and demands an answer. He has secret files on almost everyone and would not hesitate to let loose if needed. If you read his interview 2 days ago he almost let the cat out of the bag and stop short at the very last min. he knows who the killer is . don't be so stupid. already the whole of malaysia knows who the culprit is.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mujahiddin has cancer ...he may not live long enough to takeover.
Hisham is Najib's cousin lah ...what do you expect from him?

Don't think the cops can silent Dr m&d. Dr. m&d is still very powerful.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be as stupid as that najis guy. you think mahatir is so easy to handlle? this guy outfox 5-6 deputies and even LKY cannot match his wits. If he can spring a sudden arrest on anwar while he was deputy , and shock the world and USA whnat makes you think he wold go quietly. anyway all his questions are valid and simple and demands an answer. He has secret files on almost everyone and would not hesitate to let loose if needed. If you read his interview 2 days ago he almost let the cat out of the bag and stop short at the very last min. he knows who the killer is . don't be so stupid. already the whole of malaysia knows who the culprit is.

twit: who are you calling stupid?
if you cannot accept info dished out or opinion expressed in this forum, go fuck the dog nearest to you as did your mum who did same giveing birth to you! BASTARD!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
twit: who are you calling stupid?
if you cannot accept info dished out or opinion expressed in this forum, go fuck the dog nearest to you as did your mum who did same giveing birth to you! BASTARD!!

fark off phua chee bye. who are you to tell people off. you are a NOBODY and there is NOTHING you can do to me. you must be him in disguise. read the posts stuupid. my criticism is valid. . if you are uncivilised in the first place and called other people babi first then you deserved to be called stupid. if you are a coward and want to make fun of dead or deceased people and a real murder case and called the deceased names like "mongolian pussy" you deserved to be call STUPID and IDIOT. you want vulgarities then this is vulgarities to you.
go fark your mother and dog first BASTARD and show me how it is done as you seemed to be talking from experience. hahahah.. there is nothing you can do to me. absolutely nothing!!!! you want to pick a fight so here is your fight. fark off BASTARD!!!!!

Last edited:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo yo....mad hate is trying to throw out najib in Malaysia,here forumer's fighting among each other.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
old horse may still be influential.... but in m'sia, the PM is the law...the law is the PM
this law was created by old horse himself :biggrin: :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark off phua chee bye. who are you to tell people off. you are a NOBODY and there is NOTHING you can do to me. you must be him in disguise. read the posts stuupid. my criticism is valid. . if you are uncivilised in the first place and called other people babi first then you deserved to be called stupid. if you are a coward and want to make fun of dead or deceased people and a real murder case and called the deceased names like "mongolian pussy" you deserved to be call STUPID and IDIOT. you want vulgarities then this is vulgarities to you.
go fark your mother and dog first BASTARD and show me how it is done as you seemed to be talking from experience. hahahah.. there is nothing you can do to me. absolutely nothing!!!! you want to pick a fight so here is your fight. fark off BASTARD!!!!!

continue with your moronic rants.......... it only shows your utter stupidity
so you are a NOBODY but motherfucking sewage worm.......... how interesting
fucking her tonite n every nite??? Careful she may give birth to you again - once from condom discard and now from spent rotting whites

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criticize so much just because of a bridge. With all the tolls going sky high, straight or crooked the people going also will reduce. Najib has the foresight and did not waste money to achieve the same result.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many ChioBus can you spot in this video? (hint : different chiobus appear at different times in the video)

[video=youtube;kbSSR3830JU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSSR3830JU[/video]

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
continue with your moronic rants.......... it only shows your utter stupidity
so you are a NOBODY but motherfucking sewage worm.......... how interesting
fucking her tonite n every nite??? Careful she may give birth to you again - once from condom discard and now from spent rotting whites

you talking about me fucking YOUR mother tonite and every night?? Sure you are welcomed and you can join me after that. Oh and I don't use condom leh when I fark YOUR mother. hahahhahah. and there is nothing you can do about it. hahhahahhahahahahhah. please continue ranting

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
you talking about me fucking YOUR mother tonite and every night?? Sure you are welcomed and you can join me after that. Oh and I don't use condom leh when I fark YOUR mother. hahahhahah. and there is nothing you can do about it. hahhahahhahahahahhah. please continue ranting

Moron read again! Go back to kindergarten to re learn how to read sewage worm

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not be too quick to bad mouth Dr M, the majority of Malays in Malaysia and many in Singapore respect the man. Honest man, who did not enrich himself nor family. Not nepotistic also. The man. Even Chinese grudgingly admires him.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not be too quick to bad mouth Dr M, the majority of Malays in Malaysia and many in Singapore respect the man. Honest man, who did not enrich himself nor family. Not nepotistic also. The man. Even Chinese grudgingly admires him.

How izzit that his son is a billionaire n together with mahababi own Petron petrol kioks fka Esso/Mobile.......... registered in Phillipines
I oso recall Wikileak clips showing the millions in his n his family members names............ Do you know who is Mr Ten Percent when he was PM?
Do you know why he insists on the crooked bridge ... ad infinitum

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criticize so much just because of a bridge. With all the tolls going sky high, straight or crooked the people going also will reduce. Najib has the foresight and did not waste money to achieve the same result.

causeway preventing marina development. cannot sail from one end of straits to the other. You either have a bridge with a usable waterway below, or keep the causeway and allow developers to fill up and reclaim the entire straits for development. But you cannot just have the causeway.