• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$50 Commemorative Note of Mr. Lee Kuan Yew For SG50!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am so going to collect this note!!

Lee%20Kuan%20Yew%20AsiaOne.jpg

The government will print new commemorative $50 notes with the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew's photo on it, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in Parliament today.

Apparently the design was already decided last year, before Mr Lee's death.

Mr Lee will be featured showing his fist raised, on a transparent panel on the note. He will be seen leading a group of people with the chants, "Merdeka!".

"Merdeka!" is a Malay word and translates as "freedom".

Mr Lee said that the plan was for the late Mr Lee to launch the commemorative set of notes himself. "Sadly that is not to be," PM Lee said.

"But we have decided to continue with the project and will launch the notes later this year. They will form part of our SG50 celebrations, which will honour our founders even as we pledge ourselves to continue their work," he added.

Ms Foo Mee Har from the West Coast GRC and Dr Lily Neo from Tanjong Pagar GRC where the late Mr Lee was also a member of parliament at, asked if Mr Lee's image could also be printed on Singapore's currency notes and coins. PM Lee said that it "is certainly something we can consider for the future".

Dr Neo also asked if Changi Airport could be renamed after Mr Lee as she said that he was the one who decided on relocating the airport from Paya Lebar to Changi but PM Lee said that such decisions should not be rushed.

PM Lee added that future generations should not regret these decisions.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/commemorative-50-note-sg50-feature-lee-kuan-yew

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When he say "merdeka", it meant himself and his Familee.. Not Singapore and citizens.. Please take note of that..

If PAP wanna continue to curse sinkieland, he can print every note with his fuck face there.

The currency will be weaken after that.. I rather hold my Thai baht and Australian dollar.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY is not Braveheart William Wallace.

Merdeka means "Independence".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LKY is not Braveheart William Wallace.

Merdeka means "Independence".

Ah Gong is better than William Wallace! Under Ah Gong, the incomes of sinkies rose several fold within a single generation. Close to 90% of sinkies have home ownership. The honkies are envious of sinkies, especially when it comes to home ownership.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so going to collect this note!!

John Tan, why are you asking your fellow grassloot leeder Yang Yin to help you do the typing and used his PRC engrish ?

Do you also know that Dr. Poh Soo Kai produced proof that your father is a (quote), "Political Pimp".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently the design was already decided last year, before Mr Lee's death.

Wow! It is only when doing such porlumpar activities when they are so super efficient, so 'fast arm fast leg'. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong is better than William Wallace! Under Ah Gong, the incomes of sinkies rose several fold within a single generation. Close to 90% of sinkies have home ownership. The honkies are envious of sinkies, especially when it comes to home ownership.

Lee CONs U!

Please get it into your head ...it is not him but the team.

The Hongkees will be thankful that they have more money to retire on, instead of being sucked into the housing scam. Only in sinkapore that the government earns 100 percent profit from the sale of 'subsidized' flats!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY condoms. With that black ribbon and his face printed on them.

It's like having the Founding Father personally penetrating you.

I'd rather have LCB toilet paper so that when I'm wiping my ass I'll be reminded how full of shit this despot has been.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Died so long liaoz still milking him for political gains n not let his soul rest in pieces. Surely is useless son.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only commenrative means used for screwing stuffy cunt or dried alabone like chua sistas or wee wee lee

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have that?, I will buy a dozen boxes & go round the car parks near where I stay, I spot those cars with the sticker(s), I will place some on the wiper for free...

By the way, I counted only 3 cars around me, with the sticker....one is a PAP porlumpar business family.....but I noticed the taxis, NTUC or otherwise, do not have the stick (s) the taxi drivers dare not put them??:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When he say "merdeka", it meant himself and his Familee.. Not Singapore and citizens.. Please take note of that..

If PAP wanna continue to curse sinkieland, he can print every note with his fuck face there.

The currency will be weaken after that.. I rather hold my Thai baht and Australian dollar.

Why chump. He said that to your UMNO masters and it bothers you is it?

Jiu hu kia fuck home and hold your worthless ringgit.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always suspected that Spore was being run on auto with the PAP MPs more interested in lining their own pockets at the expense of the "lesser mortals"

Now that the old fart is history we are seeing some of the silly things that these "civil servants" have been doing with their spare time. If they have so much "spare time" then they are obviously underworked or the gov't is too large.

It is my sincerest hope that Sporeans will give the PAP a kick in the pants to wake them up in the next GE. LKY is dead & buried & the legacy he's left us is LHL:(

Don't see what there is to celebrate. Spore is one of the most expensive places to live in the world. You can't touch your own savings in the CPF until 65. We are overwhelmed by millions of foreigners. Things are going wrong & breaking down on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised if their are big financial holes with Temasek.