• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is how selfish the society has evolved

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the world is in such of mess is becos of the ego and the DING mentality of individuals.

just look at the pap. everyone loves to have their CPF back like they promised. now they break their promise with more "promises". they think the people would appreciate it. seriously, do we?

EMPHATIC NO!!

but to them, it's their law and NOT the peoples' law. hence there is disgruntle at the ground. even as this is happening and growing louder, they prefer to ignore and give a deaf ear to the matter and still persisting that that's is good for the people.

well, if the people seriously want their money back, they should...

VOTE THEM OUT!!

becos if they don't and the pap is allowed to continue their nonsense, when u hit the withdrawal age, i can bet with you, they shall come out with another set of rules and regulations to hoard on tightly to our CPFs.

they did that before and they shall do it again unless the people show them their colors and really mean business to humble and hantam down the pap properly.

if we do not do it now, they may even change the voting rights after the next GE.

WuJianDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The human mind is programmed to be dissatisfied.
So, thinking is a bad habit that makes you selfish if your mind is skin-deep.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: this is how selfish the scoeity has evolved

Everybody is selfish.
include you and me.

I finally see how selfish a person can be. Phew.