• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is how selfish the society has evolved

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 Facts About Our Society That We Oddly Accept As Normal
We prioritize money and the economy over basics like air, water, food quality, our environment and our communities.

We utilize an economic trading system that facilitates the death of millions of people each year.

We divide the worlds land into sections and then fight over who owns these sections.

We call some people “soldiers” which makes it OK for them to kill other people.

We torture and kill millions of animals everyday needlessly for food, clothing and experiments.

We send children to school for their entire childhood to memorize facts and skills that they will rarely use. More on education here.

We impose financial pressures on parents, forcing them to miss out on vital stages of their child’s development.

We have thousands of religions, each one believing that their God or god-story is the only true and unique version.

Love and compassion, which promotes life, are mocked as facile. Whereas war, which harms life, is seen as honorable.

Anyone with a really useful invention, can forcefully prevent others from using or modifying it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: this is how selfish the scoeity has evolved

Humans choose these options for themselves. Nobody forces anything upon them.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
respectable profession are now morally corrupted

Michael Ellner said it well in his quote: “Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

no wonder the world is topsy-turvy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We prioritize money and the economy over basics like air, water, food quality, our environment and our communities.

We utilize an economic trading system that facilitates the death of millions of people each year.

We divide the worlds land into sections and then fight over who owns these sections.

We torture and kill millions of animals everyday needlessly for food, clothing and experiments.

We send children to school for their entire childhood to memorize facts and skills that they will rarely use. More on education here.

We impose financial pressures on parents, forcing them to miss out on vital stages of their child’s development.

We have thousands of religions, each one believing that their God or god-story is the only true and unique version.

Love and compassion, which promotes life, are mocked as facile. Whereas war, which harms life, is seen as honorable.

Anyone with a really useful invention, can forcefully prevent others from using or modifying it.

Your view of the world is like a 10 year old's view. Surely a 60 year old man would have more substance.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Rather than fretting about the sorry state of mankind, look at the things you can change and how you can improve yourself and the lives of your loved ones. Wallowing in self-pity will not get anyone anywhere.

WuJianDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: respectable profession are now morally corrupted

Likewise... ...

When I feel that my country is over-run by immigrants who imposed their values and way of life on me, I am told that I am "xenophobic".
When I feel that my society is shoved with sexual-liberation, anti-family or homosexual agenda by feminists, I am told that I am "MCP".
When I have an differing opinion from my mainstream media, I am told that I am "daft".

No, I am not.
I just happened to love this place a little more than them.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if all these "elites" have ethics maybe the world would be better.

singapore elites who i ve the displeasure of mixing around with are actually worst than shits!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fully agreed,just look at how singapore has degenerated over the past 10 years thanks to PAP greed.a monstrosity of shopping malls and condos and neverending hordes of humans and cars and a unrecognisable mix of alien cultures.singapore is the most polluted place on earth,polluted by foreign trash.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
selfishness is part of human sinful nature. as it is written in the bible.

that is why Christians give offering every Sunday. to share their wealth with others.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michael Ellner said it well in his quote: “Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

no wonder the world is topsy-turvy.

This happens when people don't believe in the existence of God. They are their own masters to do evil.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

pressure to conform forces the herd mentality. eventually, we will end up with similar behaviour and those who are different are shunned.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point your finger to one race - Pommies, the British.

They start these nonsense from the day they hailed industrialized evolution.

They are the ones that selfishly divide their land in sections.

They use the Bible to go to war, WW1 and WW2.

They think they got it through creating education system under disguise scientific research to justify killing animals.

They find that money can be make in education system and create nonsense and non useful subjects that hardly use.

Again, they used education system to make you pay.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

This happens when people don't believe in the existence of God. They are their own masters to do evil.

the ppl who believe there's god are usually the worserest kind of people! they think themselves as gods. eg, kong hee fatt choy.