• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

By April 17 - Amos Yee Youtube video to hit 1 million views...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY

Possible? At the rate it is going, it is actually possible bef his pre-trial conference on 17 Apr.....

gAXRgSn.png

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew was a horrible person. He was an over rated and over glorified dictator and Machiavellian. How true. Amos Yee is indeed an extraordinary boy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies and their legions of pro-establishment sycophants are not very bright regarding the Streisand Effect. Not the first time. :wink:

They still think the Old Bastard's thuggish tactics are still relevant in the 21st century. :kma:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies and their legions of pro-establishment sycophants are not very bright regarding the Streisand Effect. Not the first time. :wink:

They still think the Old Bastard's thuggish tactics are still relevant in the 21st century. :kma:

Source: Martyn See Facebook

10464376_10203921245567275_1191126312811533918_n.j  pg

Amos Yee's "Lee Kuan Yew Is Finally Dead" has hit 2 million views on youtube.
943,626 + 373,868 + 335,770 + 346.988 = 2,000,252

It is by far the most watched video about Lee Kuan Yew on the internet.

The second most watched is "The Best of Lee Kuan Yew", a compilation of LKY's speeches edited by myself. It has 857,354 views.
https://youtu.be/e8rPofi-AUw

End of Article​

"The Best of Lee Kuan Yew" video embedded for your convenience.

[video=youtube;e8rPofi-AUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8rPofi-AUw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;e8rPofi-AUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8rPofi-AUw[/video]

Yeah, this is the scum you prayed for to 'get well soon' on his deathbed, and the one to whom you offered tears, flowers and adulation when he died.

You know who you are... shame on you. :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The comments at Yahoo SG is more genuine.......while those comments at Youtube, many are astro-turfing only......most likely the same old gang with the propensity to keep repeating the same old threats to chop off Amos's oblong dick and stuff it in his oblong mouth.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See lah? Use a fission nuke on a fire-ant's nest..........this is the outcome.

How to take-down? One made private, another ten uploaded. Looks like it has gone viral liao lor. Why not able to take down the video? Most likely those anonymous jiakliaobees pang sai pang buay chute who are astro-turfing his video could have submitted their demands to Youtube's CEO Susan Wojcicki to take down the video but unsuccessful......:eek:

Another Youtuber PENISSLUT BAND uploaded the original video and it came up with a search......

https://youtu.be/OhkZ9mgcY2o

Description in video: I am not taking any sides in this discussion because my knowledge of politics outside the EU is pretty non-existent. Anyway, I reupped this video because I found the original one being taken down and I don't know why or for what reason. If people forced him to take down this video, this is a huge violation of human rights.

If Amos Yee wants me to unpublish this video because he doesn't want to get into any further trouble, I will definitely delete it from here, but I won't follow anyone else's request to do so as I think we should grab every single opportunity to save the tiny remaining bits of democracy and free speech we have.

*shake*head*

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The viewership is overrated, most are revisits. The unique number is definitely below 1 million.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The viewership is overrated, most are revisits. The unique number is definitely below 1 million.

In all fairness, it is not Amos Yee video... it is the late LKY mentioned in the video that makes for popular viewing especially at a time when he had just passed away.

Don't believe... you get amos to do a similar video on his dad as the horrible man ... bet you not many people will be interested to see it. Afterall, , who doesn't know that amos is never on a good relationship with anyone including his dad.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all fairness, it is not Amos Yee video... it is the late LKY mentioned in the video that makes for popular viewing especially at a time when he had just passed away.

Don't believe... you get amos to do a similar video on his dad as the horrible man ... bet you not many people will be interested to see it. Afterall, , who doesn't know that amos is never on a good relationship with anyone including his dad.

fuck amos only fucking good relationship is with mommy. motherfucker.