• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Internet Hero - Tonychat

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Internet Hero

A sarcastic term for someone who is an Internet "tough guy." A person who spends most of their time on Internet message boards acting like they are the all-knowing and all-mighty. If someone disagrees with their opinion the person labels the person with whom they disagree with a "sheep", "sheeple" or called some sort of derogatory term. This person tends to have very few friends in the real world and makes most of their friends on the Internet with people who are similar to themselves.

Person: I think that he's a really good coach.
Internet Hero: He's such a terrible coach, you're such an idiot! Wake up sheeple he needs to be fired!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internet+Hero

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this Internet Hero arousing the irk of everyone? Looks like this ladyboy wants to be the most hated person here together with the papzis!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A sarcastic term for someone who is an Internet "tough guy." A person who spends most of their time on Internet message boards acting like they are the all-knowing and all-mighty. If someone disagrees with their opinion the person labels the person with whom they disagree with a "sheep", "sheeple" or called some sort of derogatory term. This person tends to have very few friends in the real world and makes most of their friends on the Internet with people who are similar to themselves.

Person: I think that he's a really good coach.
Internet Hero: He's such a terrible coach, you're such an idiot! Wake up sheeple he needs to be fired!!
Gee that describes me exactly!! :eek: Thanks very much for the enlightenment.