• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Masagos: My promotion to Minister due to meritocracy, not race

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million Dollar Minion Homeless by Choice Ma-Suck-Gos said, “I think this is also how Peasantpore runs on the basis of nepotism and cronyism. That you get the post, and are rewarded for your loyalty to reigning First Familee.”

“I think this is important because of the promotion, the million dollar stipends gives you the credibility. We will not feel small or cheap when dealing with rich merchants. With generous stipends, old King also say we need not be corrupt , how wise!,” he added.

On being the second Mat Minion in the Imperial Court, he said, “Yakult is a disappointment, made infamous with his 'Flood of the Century' excuse. Plus got foreign wife and children with foreign passports. Hard for the local moslem peasants to see him as their representative."

“It is good to see more and more bumis doing very well in education, doing very well in all fields of their professions and even in Imperial Court. Imperial China also got their share of competent Moslem officials. But you know, I know, more importantly, whoever gets appointed, whatever position, we must earn it by proving our loyalty to reigning dictator. This is the political reality in Asia

ON HOW HIS APPOINTMENT CAME ABOUT
“I had a message from my PA when I was in Oman that Ruler Loong would like to meet me on Monday, and to me, this is not unusual as he does have meetings and lunches sometimes.”

“So I went there and we talk cock and sing song, once pleasantries are exchanged, I toe the official line that the conflict in the Middle East has since worsened but local moslems will not openly condemn ISIS or the Saudis.”

“But in the midst of all these things, he also made an announcement to me that he wants to promote me as a full Minion to up the ante for the 2016 Procedural Erections.”

I’m thankful to Ruler Loong for this political appointment. Hello, Yakult has been given 8 years honeymoon and its a very long journey for me. After promotion, of course shiok lah, but must still be humble. I must say I really benefited from the experience and must continue to work hard for the Familee. I also want to thank my Amah, Abang and maybe whole kampong but this is not an Oscars ceremony, so cannot lah.”

“Now I can collection higher stipends as Full Minion....I must know who signs my pay cheque, he gets my loyalty and devotion. At the same time, I was told that my two Minions Duke of Punggol Teo CH and Vassal Affairs Minion 三木庚 also sarpok my promotion. Before I thank my kampong, I thank both minions first.”

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going forward, Mr Masagos believes that as a full Minister, particularly in Foreign Affairs, he will get better access to people and ministers of higher rank so that the interests of Singapore can be better delivered.

Preparing for his second career.
If Pinky calls election soon, his promotion is for nothing as he will be defeated.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay/Muslim leaders cheer Masagos' promotion
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...slim-leaders-cheer-masagos-promotion-20150409

Association of Muslim Professionals chairman Azmoon Ahmad said the promotion is further proof that "Malays can stand tall in this meritocratic nation".

"It will create impetus for the community and encourage us and give us the confidence that Malays can succeed," he added.

AMP is a PAP porlumpar organization for the Malays. Singapore is infested with similar proxy organizations which dance to the PAP govt's tune. :mad:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm ... i tot there is a saying something like self praise is no praise?

but then again i wonder why appointee need to justify own appointment?

He was hoping that his ex-bosses Tharman and Long Nose Teo would say something in support of his supposed
elevation to the full ministerial height. Little did he know that THEY were the ones who sold him to the PM
when the latter needed a Malay to shore up support and to make up for the inept Yakult.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid Masagos. it was of course due to race, not meritocracy at all. why some people like to delude themselves so much ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid Masagos. it was of course due to race, not meritocracy at all. why some people like to delude themselves so much ?

Because that's the PAP narrative: meritocracy exists in Sinkieland, everyone has a fair chance to succeed in life.

And since the election is looming, maybe their researchers found plenty of disgruntled Malays in the unsafe GRCs. What better way to counter this than to promote some largely anonymous Malay minister, and then have the PAP sycophants at the AMP echo the official statement that 'Malays have come a long way'? :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because that's the PAP narrative: meritocracy exists in Sinkieland, everyone has a fair chance to succeed in life.

And since the election is looming, maybe their researchers found plenty of disgruntled Malays in the unsafe GRCs. What better way to counter this than to promote some largely anonymous Malay minister, and then have the PAP sycophants at the AMP echo the official statement that 'Malays have come a long way'? :rolleyes:

Dont forget we had Abdullah Tarmugi and now Halimah as Speakers. They have come a long way.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's next? Yacob as Dy PM? No harm having 3 DPMs. One from each race.

The Indians are dominating right now. How else can we explain a world's first free trade agreement with no limit on immigration from one large country with a billion population to a tiny island of 700 sq km?

The day of an Indian PM is near. Some key ministries are already under Indians ...it is a matter of time, before they will take the Home Affairs and Defence Ministries. When that happens, you know the Indians are running the show.

Don't believe that all is well within the PAP ...the racial tensions in that party is real and there is big fight between the Chinese and the Indians. Pinky is too weak to stand up to the Indian assault.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nepotism will end PAP soon. Dead fart has no vision for his PAP simply PAP exists before him.

Don't ever trust criminal lawyers to be your MP nor a Ah Neh?

If they can get a taxi driver Ah Neh to be a candidate to qualify for numbers than be it, boh pian. Other than that SAY NO to it.

The Indians are dominating right now. How else can we explain a world's first free trade agreement with no limit on immigration from one large country with a billion population to a tiny island of 700 sq km?

The day of an Indian PM is near. Some key ministries are already under Indians ...it is a matter of time, before they will take the Home Affairs and Defence Ministries. When that happens, you know the Indians are running the show.

Don't believe that all is well within the PAP ...the racial tensions in that party is real and there is big fight between the Chinese and the Indians. Pinky is too weak to stand up to the Indian assault.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am being promoted due to meritocracy and not race, I have no need to declare it.

My full time vocation: Tissue Paper Sales Executive. Head Office: Clementi MRT Station Concourse.