• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA takes action against diner who put pet dog on food centre table

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-dog-on-table-at-west-coast-hawker#xtor=CS2-4

Quote:
CCOO97dUAAAhhXy.jpg

NEA has taken action against a pet owner who brought his pet dog and placed it on a table at West Coast hawker centre in March.

Stomper Fiona was shocked two see two diners arguing over a dog on the table at West Coast hawker centre at around 8.35am today (Mar 27).

According to Fiona, the fight broke out when one of the diners approached the man in blue and requested for him not to put his dog on the table.

However, the pet owner responded by hurling vulgarities at the concerned diner and even said profanities such as "F**K your mother."

"He started scolding him profanities and the guy in the striped shirt had to come in to break the fight", said Fiona.

The National Environment Agency (NEA) has released a statement regarding the incident:

"We have investigated into this matter and enforcement action has been taken against the pet owner for bringing the dog into the hawker centre.

"Under NEA's regulations, it is an offence to bring pets into public food outlets and hawker centres, including its outdoor refreshment areas, unless the food outlet is licensed as a pet cafe . The only exemption from this prohibition is for guide dogs, used by the visually handicapped. Guide dogs which are well-trained are not likely to compromise public hygiene in food outlets and hawker centres, so long as they are harnessed and kept at the owners' sides at all times. Operators of food establishments can decide whether or not to allow guide dogs on their premises.​

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Under NEA's regulations, it is an offence to bring pets into public food outlets and hawker centres, including its outdoor refreshment areas, unless the food outlet is licensed as a pet cafe . The only exemption from this prohibition is for guide dogs, used by the visually handicapped. Guide dogs which are well-trained are not likely to compromise public hygiene in food outlets and hawker centres, so long as they are harnessed and kept at the owners' sides at all times. Operators of food establishments can decide whether or not to allow guide dogs on their premises.

Who knows there is such a regulation? Did they just write it up?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't see anything wrong with putting a dog on the table as most dogs are cleaner than human scum that sit at the tables.

The dogs don't poop at MRT stations either. They are far more discrete.

143jnud.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'It's the feeding of dogs that led to rat infestation,'. Remember?

It was feeding of the RC's dogs that lead to rat infestation for everyone is kawan-ku, do not notice the rats, you cull the "dogs", the population of the rats will be taken care of.:biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skins getting more garang.... If chinese still dont help one another thats it... Gone case....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skins getting more garang.... If chinese still dont help one another thats it... Gone case....

sinkie Chinese help one another? with so many of them infected with Chinese dog syndrome it's not going to really happen. I can bet the comments on stomp are siding that shit skin instead and were the Chinese guy to put his dog instead he would get scolded

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see anything wrong with putting a dog on the table as most dogs are cleaner than human scum that sit at the tables.

The dogs don't poop at MRT stations either. They are far more discrete.

1) The dog's feet will be on the table. If it is not considerate nor hygienic for a "human" diner to put his feet on the table, then it follows that the dog and its feet should not be on the table, which by the way is not in that old farktard's home but a public eatery. Then there is the "small" issue of the dog's feathers or fur or whatever.

2) Since that old farktard does not even have the common sense not to put his dog on a table used by members of the public, it is reasonable to doubt whether he has toilet trained his dog. If not, the four-legged animal may very well shit and pee on the table and the white haired but nonetheless uneducated (who gives a fark if he is diploma holder or primary school trained) JiakLiaoBee two-legged animal may think that is just fine.

3) Old farktards such as these probably voted for the Pee And Pee any way. Since they are so darn stoopid and retarded, it is only right that their See Pee Elf be retained forever otherwise they might squander it by gambling, pimping and a thousand and one other silly ways.

4) Such stoopid inconsiderate behaviour is typical of Sinkies and when I was stuck in that God forsaken Little Red Dot, I had no qualms about telling these farktards off should their inconsiderate behaviour in public places inconvenience me, a citizen with regrettably only one vote, same as those farktards.

5) If you take a plane back to Sinkieland for CNY or something, you will encounter such inconsiderate and stoopid Sinkie behaviour in the foreign place's airport, thousands of miles away and hours before you even set foot on that God forsaken island.

6) As I have always said from the beginning, Unsinkification is a necessary pre-condition for lasting change.

7) I am so happy to have UPGRADED elsewhere and as a general rule always keep away from Sinkies even when abroad.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the argument goes like this :

A : Hey! Take your stupid dog down lah! This is not your grandmother table okay! How to eat at this table ?

B: Why? Why cannot ?! People can use tissue to chop table... I cannot use my dog ah? You beng song go fly kite lah!

A : HEY YOU! People got to eat at table , OK... How to eat with your shit dog on table ah ? You bloody dog can eat or not ?!

B: #$@&UFCK! Your ass got bitten by a dog issit ?

A : %$$%&FK

C : Hey .... hey... easy... easy... come and I show u a table ... no dog one ! Dun be angry lah ... I know hungry man angry man... no problem lah... come and I show u table ... I give free kopi ok... ok...

A : ok lah... got free kopi. Ok lah...

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh no, Tonychat cannot follow his masters to hawker centre liao. Jialat..

No wonder he dream of staying away from Singapore.